Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Helena accepted to stay for three days, sending a message to her coworkers. The mates prepared the small but comfortable guest room for their mother as the night sky paints itself. Gerard now wears a red sweater, mathcing Lumin's blue pajamas. The older omega joined them with a night suit too, enjoying hot cocoa and sharing more embarrassing stories about her son. Lumin continously blushed, finding comfort in the chest of his alpha. Dominant snorted at every tale while comforting his angel with little pecks and their own scent-marking space.

--------------------------------------------

The stallion is sitting in bed, getting naked with the certainty that their guest is now sleeping. He knows Lumin is tired from such a exciting day, even hating what he's going to do know, but he needs to take this chance, with mother here. The alpha watches his omega coming from the bathroom, also undressing with a tired look. Gerard pats at the spot next to him, earning a confused stare followed by a nod.

Love, I need to tell you something. Silence sofocates the room again, meaning anticipation. I talked with your mom today. He presses their foreheads together. Why do you feel guilty Lumin?.......

The sudden question causes his lover to ask for clarification.

She told me, about your father and brother. A broken gasp leaves the healer's mouth, making the farmer scold himself for going to fast. I'm so sorry, for bringing this up, but we need to talk about it love. I want to make you see there's no reason to blame yourself.

Purple eyes got watery, their owner repeating a simple pattern of words: No, but, if, should, don't exist, miss them.

When Gerard tries to show Lumin his true value, the omega starts to cry, unconsciously reaching for his lover's neck, clinging to his relaxing scent. He doesn't brake completly though. Is more accurate to say there were tears decorating the pure skin of his cheeks.

I listened to the whole story. Your mother.... our mother was so brave, letting me know all this. Yes, I wish I had known your father, and siblings, but baby. The alpha cries along his mate. I have you!!. I have you here, and I know the three of them are watching us now. I can assure they don't blame you, your mother doesn't blame you, I don't blame you. We all just love you.
Just, talk to me, please?

Sounds of pain and affection are muffled by the songs of crickets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 12-26-2016, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,914 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,959 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,985 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,849 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9