Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
All confusion was gone and was replaced with dread. He knew what was coming. He knew that with his mother here, the 'topic' would be brought up. Pale skin tensed and there was a quick inhale.

W-what do you mean, G? Lumin hadn't expected the past to be revealed to his mate so soon.

The moment the words 'father' and 'brother' came out from Gerard, the omega tried best not to cry. He was being reminded of it all, and it was his fault wasn't it. Thoughts came and clashed. As if there was an inner turmoil between Gerard's comforting words and his own conscience, and he was confused, so confused who he was to listen to.

Speech broken by sobs and lack of focus, the mantra of negatives the only words he could muster to say. His head aches and his heart aches, and Lumin won't show it but he is also pained by his own dejection. He wants to be guilt-free, but it seems his conscience won't let him. Sobs became louder on the alpha's chest, breaths quickening its pace and becoming more rash.

I'm sorry if I'm like this, but... but I can't let go of the guilt. It's just... it all make sense, my existence... if..if I wasn't sick, both my siblings would have been delivered at a safer place, my father wouldn't have to sacrifice himself. I-It's my fault, all of it! I know they don't blame me, but still! It pains me so much to know I am a reason to their deaths! Lumin cried out, hugging the alpha tighter releasing all his pent up frustrations of himself.

Gerard comforted the crying mate in his arms, continuously saying uplifting words in an attempt to calm his moon. It took a while but he did succeed. And now rested in his arms was a peaceful passive.

I'm sorry if I didn't tell you this sooner, hon. I just hoped that I will find that right time where I'll finally have the confidence to tell you the tale without all the guilt. Sorry, love. Lumin hoped that the larger taur wasn't angry at him with how he hid this from him, and just bowed his head in shame. He was startled by a fury of kicks and had groaned in discomfort. The omega started rubbing the huge orb slowly, a comforting gesture it was for the foals.

Daddy's alright, my loves. Hush...be calm now. When you grow up, I'll tell you about your grandpa and uncles. You'll know them, I promise. They are all great centaurs, and daddy loves them too. he was starting to tear up again, this time of regret. They are watching you and guiding you from above, I'm sure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 12-27-2016, 11:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,911 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,947 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,173 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,984 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,847 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9