Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The stallion stood there, being closer to his mate that he has been since their bonding night.

"They are watching you and guiding you from above, I'm sure." That last sentence carried pure sadness, mixed with the never ending mother love Lumin was already showing. The picture could steal a broken gasp even from the most fierceful man. He decides to intervene. Yes my stars, they are watching you, thanking daddy for being so strong. He kisses Lumin's hair. There's no day where two little foals and a caring father miss the opportunity to see the ones they left behind. He takes a deep breath. They will always guide us. He seals, truly believing for a second that the shining night sky has three centaurs protecting them from all danger.

Almost unreal, isn't it? Just this morning the hunter was holding the owner of precious eyes proudly, celebrating their love in front of mother. Now hearts are broken. No, no ,no. We already used that word many times, right? Besides, it would be a lie, considering that they're healing at the moment, covered under warm blankets and love words.

It's ok my angel. You're the best son, best mate and best healer a person can meet. And yes, I love you, but that's not the source of my words. For almost five months I have seen how you break you back at work- There it goes again, that simple verb that explains so many things- I see how you offer me your heart, how you beam at our foals, how you try to ignore things bothering you. It's not fair, no fair my sunshine. All this the alpha express it with a soothing voice, leaving zero space for arguments. A statement that brings peace to the omega's exhausted soul. Now you will add being a great father to the list. He actually chuckles, gently tickling the other's belly.

Sleep now. Sleep and treasure our future together, instead of your past. You already spent too much time on it. Confronting the topic leaves them sleeping until late in the morning.

----------------------------------------------

Good morning mother. Gerard says agitated, apologizing for being up so late. His lover was still recovering from last night, gasping and grunting happily on his dreams. The stallion couldn't avoid to steal kisses from those sweet pink lips, even sucking on them like fresh peaches. Lumin is still snoring though. ('cause despite he not admitting it, he snores like his alpha)

Keep dreamin' lazy moon. Whispers the farmer.

Son, son? Gerard?. He snaps from his trance, preparing eggs for mother. Oh, sorry, just a bit, distracted mom.

It's ok son. Something wrong with Lumin?

No, no, actually the other way. We talked last night, about father and his siblings. Her expression changed, clinging to a breath that couldn't leave her chest. He finally gave up on his remorse mother. It wasn't easy, but we talked through it.

Oh thank the gods. She released a gasp. Just two days in my life and already bringing smiles to this family. She praises, hugging her in-law.

Whenever I can mother. You two desserve that and more.

They finish breakfast. Sliced green apples, toasts, crispy bacon (in case the carrier's stomach can handle it today), dozens of eggs and nice cocoa. Lumin woke up in time to see the table being served.

Morning. Mother and mate said, hairs messy and pajamas on.

(Yeah, a long one. Hope you like it. Also, feel free to ask me anything if you see it confusing) Blush

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 12-27-2016, 09:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,917 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,962 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,176 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,829 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,986 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,850 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,392 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9