Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Gerard wasn't angry, no, it's even the opposite. The omega looked up in wide eyes as the alpha locked eyes full of warmth and love for him. He was brought closer in an embrace, and as words of praise came, his heart mended itself, from once being broken by the pain of the guilt, now filled with overwhelming relief. Bitter tears, became sweet tears of happiness.

I really should work on it. His mate was right, they're future is coming. He should look forward to it more than keep hold of the past. He's never been blamed but instead loved and adored from above by the three centaurs he holds dear. It' time to let go and be there for his family, of the future and of the present.

The sleep was peaceful, with the omega having a lighter heart. He was really fortunate to have Gerard. He might very well be his savior.

--------------------------------------------

Lumin woke up to an empty space beside him, assuming his love was already up and bustling in the kitchen right now. Followed him was their foals waking up, and with a rub and a fond smile, he greeted them good morning.

Good morning, my little stars. Did you sleep well? You were very behave while daddy was sleeping. He slowly worked on getting himself up, sliding nearer to the edge and when he was close enough, grabbed the dresser table for support. Carefully he lifted himself up, and he allowed some praise for himself as he succeeded the task with only a slight stumble as an incident. Good job, Lu! He cheered internally.

Next was getting dressed. Having worn his own pajamas, he started heading out. Scents of food invaded and his stomach automatically grumbled. Shhh... we'll be having breakfast soon.

As he entered the kitchen he smiled, loving how well his mother and mate were getting along. Good morning!

The omega headed for a seat and waited patiently for Gerard to finish serving the food. As he did so, he talked with his mom.

-Ma, how was your sleep? Did you sleep well?

-Oh yes dear, I'm fine. I assure you I slept well. By the way, Gerard told me about... you letting go of all self-blame. Is this true?
The son smiled and placed a hand over his mother's Yes, well thanks to Gerard that is. He sent the mate a smile and blushed some when the other returned it.

-You don't know how much relief this news bring me. I'm sure this is what your father and brothers would have wanted.

(i liked it! :D And also I think I got! :) just tell me if there was something wrong about my post.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 12-28-2016, 06:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,913 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,952 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,985 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,849 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9