Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Through the evening, the alpha has just beamed at his omega's words. Perfection is what comes to mind when he listens to the cheering up of his lover. Minutes later, he ignores the heavenly taste of his apple pie at dinner, still lost on his train of thought. Not for long though, as he sees his sunshine wincing in pain at the kicks. Dominant instinct jumps to scene with a protective arm covering the healer from the rest of guests. Gerard gently guides Lumin's face to his own neck, soothing the carrier with the light musk coming from it.

When mother asked for preparations, the stallion instantly felt the other tensing, which made him squeeze his shoulder gently. Just a glance, and it was like they had a plan from the start.

Yes mother, we are working on some details, but we are very sure how we want it to be. He started, tracing circles on Lumin's back for more comfort. We want the birth to take place on the forest, just a few yards out of the farmlands, where great sequoias stand proud. I know this precious taur will make a beautiful nest there. He points at the healer with a fond stare.

Even if we want to be just the two of us during the delivery, we plan to have backup nearby. My dear friends, Scarlet and Rackli, agreed to look over us at certain distance. His face goes white when he sees his alpha brother mouthing : we did?

Gerard barely nods, giving Helena a sympathetic look, understanding why she was so nervous about this. She has all the right to be. His friends raise their eyebrows, but quickly catch the intention, promising safety to the welcomed mare.

And of course, with them we plan to have a midwife, in case my angel has problems during labor. Mothers, we would love if you could help us with that, but I'm sure Mrs. Luna would be busy on a mission when the due date comes, and mom. You could be too excited that day. He smiles towards Deliah, when she admits fear and joy could affect her judgment.

We hope Mrs. Dashwood, my boss, gives us a hand with that. She's a nice mare, always fast when it comes to pregnancies and births. Adds Lumin, earning a warm grin from his partner on crime, nuzzle included.

Seem you have it a ll covered. Thanks my sons. It brings peace to this worried lady. Says Helena, while Ottos just grins, figuring out what just happened. The couple covers their blushed faces with more pecks, breathing easily when anecdotes and tales followed dinner.

His tales still tangled and the spark on their touches told them something.

They were at home.

--------------------------------------------------

Alpha and Omega were ready to wake up on a sunny day, musk and kisses increasing more the temperature. Instead, their return to town was delayed by a grey sky and copius rain. At least our couple is cuddled in the privacy of their cabin, getting skilled at the "relaxing techniques" Mrs. Dahswood recommended. In this stage, sex was completly out of the question. However, light rubbing on certain zones, ensure a less painful delivery. Translation? Two centaurs inmersed in primal state, gasping and nipping at each other, lost in bliss and finally sleeping again in their small heaven.

Mine one of their favorite words.

(Sorry if it's a bit erotic. Had to play a little with narrative you know? Blush )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 01-05-2017, 03:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,911 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,948 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,984 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,847 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9