Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The apples were left forgotten when a hand brushed his rear and came in the view of his mate, seductively coming near to lick the honey he was not aware had spilled on his lips. There was sweetness in the kiss, accented by the sweet treat the omega was eating earlier. Breakfast came after a while, and though it was enjoyed, still the couple can't be relieved from their intimate antics. Only yours.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Even when taking baths the omega gets pampered. He would lean on the wall as the alpha bathed with him. And  he could only smile as his husband encouraged him more, and the active foals as well. Yes, just one more month, and we'll have our stars with us. He would giggle at each peck, and when the dominant had reached his face, after the mate kissed his cheeks, he aimed for the lips, a cheeky smile on his face. I love you, G. So much!

The daisy looked beautiful on the white hair, the omega smiling was also helping. He chuckled at the compliment (?) given to him by his alpha through a confident statement. I'm sure with an over protective alpha in tow, others won't even try getting near me. Lumin chuckled further, amused with the childish side of his mate revealing itself again. I'm sure you would, my hero. And of course, what is a hero without his awesome sidekick.

----------------------------------------------------------

They were about to leave when omegas of the herd came chasing them with gifts. Thank you very much, for all of this. He saw his mother at the side, bidding her farewell to her new found brother and sister. He laughed but he really hopes that even though his mother had to return back to their home village soon, she would be able to visit more often. She would really miss out if not.

They were heading home, with the gifts mostly carried by Gerard. They were walking slow, and he knew it was because of him. But he didn't mind, the longer he could still spend time with his mother. The omega frowns knowing that she might not be there for the birth at all. In his thoughts, he hadn't noticed that he was starting to space out. Lu, is something wrong? and he has snapped out of it. No, I just... I love you, ma, always. The mother was at first confused as to where this was all coming from but still responded. I love you too my moon, always.

A week had passed since their return. The couple was same as always, all so youthful and loving with each other. Gerard continues to treat his wife like royalty and Lumin a pampered mate indeed. The farmer still goes to the farmlands to attend to his duties and would only return later to his mate. All was assured even though as the alpha trusted his mother-in-law to take care of his mate in his stead. The omega still do light household chores, but more often, his mother and mate would find him sleeping. He's been dong this a lot recently.

When Gerard returned from another day at the fields, Helena greeted him. And when the alpha asked for his omega...

He's asleep, like for almost the whole day. He was awake for about 3 hours doing some chores, and then he was back to sleeping again, saying he feels tired. I'm starting to worry, actually. But Lumin doesn't seem worried, and he's a healer so maybe he is behaving as he should be in this stage? An aroma filled the air and the old mare perked up.

Oh I'm almost done with dinner. Can you help me set up the table, dear?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 01-07-2017, 06:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,909 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,942 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,173 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,982 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,846 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9