Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
 Lumin was still quite breathless when Gerard and his friends arrived. He wasn't aware of their arrival at first having closed his eyes with the hope that it would help him focus on calming his nerves. The foals were starting too tire out, and he smiled liking the thought that he's still be fine. At the same time he heard the deep voice of his lover and only then that he became aware. He looked up with exhaustion evident on his slightly sweaty face. The smile on him was assuring though.

I'm feeling fine. Breathless, but otherwise fine. It just caught me off guard. hoo... He barely sent a smile to Chester and to the other stallion that he assumes to be his mate before he was helped up by Gerard. He gave him a kiss, thankful that his alpha is with him now.

Slowly they headed for the clinic, the omega even more out of breath than before. The heavy weight of the taur was almost all on the supporting mate; the grip on those muscled arms tighter with the fear of falling with how unstable he was walking. Good thing that it was all on the weight and the foals were behaving themselves as they sleep, if it wasn't the case, they might have more problems with traveling there.

Mrs. Dashwood immediately met them and led them to a room so that the struggling taur can be checked by her. She starts by getting the sedative and injecting it to the lower half of the omega. This was followed by a check on the pulse and a feel on the swell. She nodded in understanding the situation. The mare smiled at the omega and caressed the hair of her apprentice who was starting to feel better with the rest and the sedative. The alpha was also acknowledge with a smile.

Lumin is almost ready. Not yet but certainly almost there. It would be best if you start settling at the forest. At the rate he's in we might be expecting some babies before the 15th day arrives. He's literally at the point where he can pop any moment. It can be days from now or even just within hours. Just always be ready from now on, alright. The belly felt lower, if you hadn't notice, and how the foals seemed anxious and squirmy also adds to this conclusion. A kick was seen bulging out from the tummy, and the white omega had reached out to calm that part, excited at the same time nervous of how he'll be a daddy very soon.

Now I don't want to rush you or anything but I advise you start heading for the forest if all things had been set. Gerard, as Lumin might still take time building his nest or be ready to give birth, I would recommend staying at a cabin for the mean time. Do you have one at bay? If so then you should be off then, it would be more dangerous for the both of you to travel and settle when darkness falls.

The herd leaders then came rushing into the room with worried faces. The couple just chuckled at how worked up they seemed. Soon, but not yet. We'll be heading to the forest though. He said as if already knowing the incoming question.

(Thanks, I was worried you won't like it. Lumin will give birth after two days of staying at the cabin. Gerard will be informed when it happens despite being at the farms at that time. Is this alright? Blush I hope this won't ruin any plan, I'm excited of what you'll come up with! )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 01-09-2017, 06:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,904 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,931 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,169 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,980 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,846 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,700 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9