Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Needed translations at the end of this post)

The couple set off. The stallion silent on a sweating competition with his lover. However, Lumin's grace and brave mien were all Gerard needed to cast a calmed stare over the pregnant healer, leaving kisses and marks of strong hands whenever they stopped for a break. The road, considered a shortcut to the outskirts of the village most of the time, now prooves to be a challenge.

They cross tails, staying like that as a symbol of protection (Not to say love). Fortunately, Mrs. Dashwood was there to witness it. An alpha wihtout their omega has not strenght. An omega without their alpha has not safety. [u][/u]She remembers that old statement while keeping an eye on Lumin, happy to be close to her apprentice on his birth.

You are doing great angel, almost there. Says Gerard as the farm appears on the distance. L keeps holding his stomach for dear life, wincing at the increasing pain. A particular scent fills the air and spreads with the breeze. Stress. It slaps the dominant in the face, making him crouch and breathe evenly with his sunshine. He keeps hearing how much it hurts, but crying or saying sorry won't fix anything. Instead, he sings to his family. The wind gives in making possible to hear the low, deep voice of the stallion.

~Siiii.
para enamorarme ahora
volverá a mi
la maldita primavera
de sueños y...
para enamorarme basta una hora
pasa ligera
la maldita primavera
pasa ligera
para ti y para mi
~

The cheering words, usually sung on celebrations of his spanish ancestors during spring, are now charged with love and a soft, slower tone. He knows Lumin doesn't understand it, but by the look they share, it isn't necessary. He does it for his foals. A soothing melody before the storm you could say.

The elder mare encourages them to keep going. The gods seem to be on their side, as Helena comes from another path, herd leaders seconds after her. Inmediatly she helps her son up on one side, alpha on the other, walking the short distance left to the cabins. Two caring mares, boss and mother, lead the carrier to a prepared cabin.

They're close L. Gonna set everyhting. Stay strong, please. G kisses his mate's forehead, covering him in a long hug before speeding to the borderline. Scarlet and Rackli right behind him, taking positions while he and father get the nest ready. Normally with more time, the omega will make the nest and invite his alpha in as a show of trust. There's no time for that though. Not that it makes the ocassion less special. He's proud of doing this for his sunshine.

Hay, blankets, hot water, clean towels, candles. Everything ready under ten minutes, with falling leafs from the big sequoia like a final touch. They have family, a safe place, no wolves on sight and lots of blessings. That only leaves the wait. The pained grunts of his everything coming from the cabin, mixed with the joy of their children almost here, drawing their future.

Chester has to hold his hand, stoping the tremble mass of muscles, while Deliah prepares some tea.

-I know what you thinking son- says Otto, squeezing G's shoulder.
-What dad?- He tries to push away the fear with a weak smile. It doesn't work.
-You only see flashes right? Like, mine, foals, family, love, omega, mine- He sips some of the delicious beverage.
-Yeah, exactly that! How....-
-What do you think I felt when you were born?- He chuckles. -Lumin will be fine. He's stronger than he thinks. That's his advantage-

Gerard just nods. -Can't be truer dad-

He waits for the sign. If Mrs. Dashwood allows it, the couple will be left alone on their nest, experiencing the miracle of life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The singing part is the chorus from the spanish version of the song: Maledetta primavera. written by Amerigo Paolo Cassella in Italian. It bacame very popular in Latin America)

~Yessss
To fall in love now
Will come back to me
The damn spring
From dreams and...
Fall in love just needs an hour
lightly passes
The damn spring
lightly passes
For you and for me
~

(I know, trust me, it sounds a lot better on spanish. Also, don't get confused by the lyrics. There's no hate on the intention, at least not here)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 01-10-2017, 04:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,906 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,934 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,169 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,981 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,846 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,700 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9