Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Lumin. The stalllion whispered. Sleep my angel, you need it. He rests his lips on L's scalp, creating the characteristic rumble of an alpha watching over his family. The warmth of their bodies was enough to ignore the cold breeze prowling thorugh the forest. Just minutes ago, his everything was screaming in pain, and call a lightning if it wasn't the most heart-breaking noise he has ever heard.

It shouldn't be like this. The precious creature at his side has lost so much. Before crossing tails for the first time, Lumin was a brave, smart omega, always keen to put a smile on others, ignoring his it he needed to. He works hard and loves the chestnut mate with all his essence. Then why does he has to go trough pain? Any pain. Gerard wishes he could take it away, oh gods he really does.

Now the taur watches the night sky portion he can from where he's laying, rubbing softly the distened belly. They're restless, like daddy. He thinks. But Papa is here, papa will be always here. He makes the promise with nobody hearing him. Just the stars and a smiling Kean with his two angel colts. Father. He solemnly speaks, not referring to Otto. I hope I have your blessings. A burnt wood aroma brought by the wind fills his nostrils. The same smell Helena catched when she met Lumin's father.

Thank you

He cries quietly, holding for dear life to his white and golden future.

The sky turns a shade of light purple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard stays awake, soothing his angel when he winced in pain, only to fall asleep seconds after. He wants them already here. The idea of Lumin suffering during birth stops him though. Even with a perfect life ahead of them, that single moment scares him.

Well, look on the bright side! Your friends are just meters away guarding this tree, the most experienced healer of the region has Lumin's back, you feel the blessing of his father and the presence of his mother, not to mention yours. What the hell are you worrying about? His brain questions.

Let me guess. Oh right, the fact that my bonded mate may suffer and I'll be just the fool standing there? Answers his soul.

Gods, centaurs are complicated. The story would be much shorter with orcs. Still, four anxious starts are close to shine on the main scene.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alpha wakes up from a very short nap, to find his mate breathing slowly, walking around the nest. An equine instinct to help the foals accommodate prior to birth. He walks with him, holding him close.

-G... need to finish this nest-. The omega barely speaks.
-Sure thing my sunshine. Add everything you want, just walk at my side, ok?-

The couple started giggling with no reason. Don't underestimate hormones and musk.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 01-11-2017, 05:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,898 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,929 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,166 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9