Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Don't worry, that was a good choice. :)  Of course I'm doing the filler. ;) )

The stallion hated leaving his mate. Even more in the state he was at the moment, sleeping peacefuly and unconciously protecting their stars with a firm hand. Despite that, he knows that half of the herd must be protecting their nest, leaving daily tasks aside. Our big taur appreciates it, but his family is also important. Wanting to give some of that back, he makes sure to leave a note and a pot with fresh rice, along stewed chicken and salad.

My love

If you are reading this then I'm not at your side. I wanted to stay in our little paradise and watch you sleep. See your chest move with your motherly breathing and that seductive tail poking at my rear. Gods, having distance between you and me drives me mad, even when we are just yards away. In the other hand, I wanted to help with some works at the barns. Say thanks to those guarding us at the woods. Do not fear anything though. Our friends are close enough to the nest to assist you in case our foals get anxious.
They'll also give me a shout.

Enjoy your meal my precious moon.
Your alpha.

P.S  Don't blush at this sweetie. Thinking on your warm body preparing for our little ones already gave me a hard-on. Now you know how much control you have over me, Mr. Luna.

P.S 2 That was my inner alpha talking. Sorry love.

He hopes the words were good enough, heading towards the main hall with a full-red face. Afterall, he had to greet his family with an evident happy friend exposing under his frame.

Rosa slightly squirms at the arousal on the air, while Rackli holds her close and looks at Gerard with a smirk.

-Pheromones messing with your head?- teases his friend.
-How did you know?- He sarcastically answers.

-Not only with his head!!- Yells his father on the distance, bursting in laughter and leaving a very ashamed alpha looking at the ground.
-Dad!!!! Come on!-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning flew by but angst didn't. G wonders how is Lumin doing, trying to fix a fence for the third time. When frustation starts tp take over, he sees Helena coming closer. She carries her bag and is properly clothed for a long walk. The farmer sighs.

-Already time mother?-
-Sorry son. I wanted to stay, but my work needs me too, the school...- She trails off.
-I know, it's just .... he will really miss you- Admits the male with a sad look.
-I'll look for you both as soon as I can. You can't keep granma away from her grandkids anyway-

The centaurs laugh softy, falling in a long hug.

-Take care mother. Gods be with you-
-I will. All the blessings for you too my sons. Going to see Lumin before the walk-
-Ok. I will go to him as soon as I finish here. Shouldn't take me long-
-Good to hear. Oh, Gerard..-
-Yes mother?-
-They will be ok. Lumin and the foals. They have a warrior after all-

The alpha blushed for the second time today, taking the mare's air out of her lungs with a crushing embrace. If you say so mom

When she was walking to the private cabins, a last phrase returned the humor to G's veins.

-Tell your parents that I really appreciated the lube-
-The lube? But .... oh, mother!! Don't tell me my folks .... uh-

She disolves in laughter. -Just kidding!-

The alpha thinks that's a weird way to relieve the tension, and for that he's grateful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweetie? You here? He asks entering the cabin. Scarlet told him where the carrier was and how he was walking, waking that thought again. What will I do if something goes wrong?. If something happens to my angels, I... The stallion doesn't know how to finish that sentence.

(Sorry for the erotic parts again. I tried to make them as innocent as possible) Blush

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 01-16-2017, 03:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,909 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,937 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,169 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,827 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,982 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,846 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9