Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Gerard snaps at the breathless plead, rushing into the room and laying down at his lover's side. Lumin!! Oh sweetie. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Tell me, what do you feel? Where does it hurt?. The words come out in a blast, mimicking the fast panting of the omega. In just seconds the alpha sees the shift on the other's tummy. The increased movement makes his heart jump both in joy and fear, resulting in a low growl heard by all his followers and a scared Lumin holding for dear life to his chest.

The unique display of dominance has his three brothers entering the room, waiting for orders. Gerard's body shifts, blood pressure raising and muscles twisting, slightly growing. Don't be afraid my angel. I'm just trying to protect you. Think you can make it to our nest? He asks, all kindness in his voice, pushing with a gentle hand L's damped hair aside.

The omega nods between muffled words, his alpha caressing the distended belly in an attempt to win some time. Papa is here my angels. Daddy is gonna be ok. The promise comes as a fresh whisper on Lumin's ear, forcing him to bury his nose on the stallion's neck for comfort. You are my brave soldier Lu, don't give up on me.

Rackli gallops to the forest, surprised to see his head alpha an other five warriors securing the perimeter. He joins Otto near the designated place. Chester goes for Mrs. Dashwood and Scarlet helps Gerard to carry the pregnant taur to the big tree. Now he feels small cristals of pain reflexing on his own body. If this is just a fraction of what his sunshine is feeling, then he swears to pay him with pure affection the rest of his life.

Almost there love. He says, giving his father a hopeful look in the edge of tears, while the older dominant just nods and hugs his trembling wife, now standing at his side.

The outside crowd prays.

----------------------------------------------------------

Their nest is warm, but the stormy wind dancing throught the holes on the log isn't. No matter how much sweat the passive is producing, he can't avoid feeling cold. His alpha takes action instantly.

My angel, look into my eyes and listen carefully, please? He sounds like a father talking to his colt; the third time in less that six months. I can't imagine how much it hurts. You are doing great with our little ones!!. He pauses. But I need you to walk sweetie. At least for a few minutes. Yes, most mares will walk right before birth to help the foals find the exit channel, but asking Lumin to do this sounds just so unfair. However, the carrier reluctantly accepts, squeezing G's hand as their circle their improvised bed.

That's it sweetie. Just a few rounds and you can stop The stallion speaks as Mrs. Dashwood kneels on the entry, waiting for permission.

Watching her there, takes away some of the pain, as not a single howl is heard on the distance....

(Well Shiro, I hope this suits you for the next reply. The birth sequence is all yours. Sorry if this was short compared to what is coming :D )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 01-19-2017, 05:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,911 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,947 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,173 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,984 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,847 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9