Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Nah, it was perfect. What I thought is that maybe you wanted to describe the foals after birth, but I will write some of that. ;) I'm never displeased with your work. If I had known earlier that this was your first birth scene I would had skip it. Blush )

The future father felt his heart strangled at every pain expression coming from his mate. He understood what the other was feeling, and trust this narrator when it says the only thing the alpha wanted, was to lay down with the omega in arms and see their foals materialize from pure air. That wasn't the case though, because this is the real word, where giving life includes blood, sweat and tears. Certainly air too; huge amounts entering and exiting the lungs every few seconds as the contractions get closer in frequency and the stress floods the place.

Gerard, despite his modesty and concern, wasn't having it easy either. He wishes to be educated like Lumin, to understand the chemistry clash developing on his head. For starters, the hindbrain of the strong male is experiencing a high amount of activity. You could say that part of the brain has been busy for sevaral months now, controling mating instincs, his domiance display before his lover and production of both, alluring and relaxing musk. However, with pain and survival of their offspring in the way, is incredible the amount of stress the hunter is suffering on that zone right now. Add to the mix the sweet smell of pregnant taur, the shocking sight of breaking water and the fearful gaze of his angel. Is to much, but biology itself doesn't notice that.

Lymbic system and Neocortex are battling themselves deciding wherever is best to use reason and remain calm, or focus in their bond, giving priority to what the omega wants. No what he needs. All this results on constant grunting, increased body temperature and an old fashioned alpha display mixed with kindness.

Want to know the bonus point? For the couple, the night is tortuous, long, sharing uncertain thoughts and an avalanche of short strikes. The clock officially mark the change of day and the carrier still has his babies on the way. That until....

Lumin, you are dilatated enough. I need you to push now, ok? States Mrs. Dashwood in a motherly voice. The omega silently cries, squeezing his alpha's hand with enough force to break a bone. Gerard doesn't mind anyway. He's too concentrated on beautiful lavender eyes.

Lu, listen to me. You can do this. You have been through a lot, but now you can proove what I saw from the beggining. You are the bravest taur I ever met.[i][/i] Whit that, they brought together lips and tears, the first foal moving down the birth canal.

A scream erupted from the nest, turning heads all over the farmlands. Seconds of silence after, the big manly alpha is on the floor beside his mate, crying like a child and holding their first baby on arms. A beautiful white-coated girl, some brown patches already showing and the incomparable whinning of a new-born.

She's beautiful L. He sobs, bringing her closer to the mother that can breath calmly for a short period. Our beautiful Loraine. He finishes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 01-21-2017, 03:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,894 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,926 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,166 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,390 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9