Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The nest was filled with more tension as the third of the foals was being birthed. The omega had already birthed two, now there was only two more to go. But surely the first foals had taken quite the energy from him.

Breaths became harsher, yet still the laboring taur pushed through. The sweaty white fur rose higher as Lumin panted more. Glances would steal the eyes of the alpha, gaining encouragement on those gleaming orbs.

This third was easier to pass with his siblings already prepared his way of descent. The only problem might be the stubbornness of the foal to be born, wailing out his insecurities and fears as he was delivered.

H-hi, my Louven. Shhh... don't cry anymore. Lumin had said as if sensing his child fears. Daddy and papa are here to keep you safe.

A shaky finger was tempted to brush the silky cheeks of the boy. You're so beautiful. Hmm.. what should I nickname you? Louven had calmed now and was peacefully snuggled on his father's hold. Maybe I could claim you as my gentle fairy? He looked at his awed husband teasingly, how would the alpha react to the girlish title.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Again the foal on his arms was taken from him by his husband as contractions started again. This would be the last, and he cheered inside, not knowing that this would also be the hardest of them all.

The omega was now tired, exhausted, to the point he just wants to pass out from it all. For the while Gerard was gone, the centaur sending their children to their parents, he would grip on the sheets and leaves, hands shaking as more energy drained out of him.

When his alpha did came back, the taur had his hands instantly on warmer chest hoping to fight the coldness he was feeling. Harsh breaths became more erratic.

Love... I'm so tired! I-I can't... but with the powerful words he was given plus the given chance to feel the head of their youngest, Lumin gained more strength.
With the little left he had, he pushed and pushed, the strength of which not retaliating as the passive persevered to get their foal out.

Gahhhhh!.... and their family was finally complete, the arrival of Gabriel sealing their family of six. Baby Gabriel was like his second sister, white fur and upper half inherited from their papa. Still there was the difference. The boy had a lighter shade of black, appearing grayish for his hair. The green was also more like seaweed than emerald.

Lumin fought exhaustion to see his son. He wouldn't let sleep take this precious moment from him. Vision was getting a bit blurry, but he knew he was alright, he could hear from Mrs. Dashwood that all was a success. Now to take a look at their second boy.

Ga-Gabriel... he's so lovely, G. The infant had cheeks tinted with pink and like his brother, quite the quiet child is he. He chuckled weakly having noticed something.

Why do our boys seem to rival their sisters in beauty? The omega leaned out to kiss Gerard a grateful kiss on the lips. I bet our boys would be omegas, dear. What do you think? Eyes fluttered more as lids became heavier.

Thank you, G. For giving me our family...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 01-24-2017, 11:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,909 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,941 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,173 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,982 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,846 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9