Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Gentle fairy? The alpha chuckled at the name, leaning foward with their son on arms, planting a kiss full of affection on his lover's forehead. Sounds great angel. We will always protect this "little guardian of the woods". With that he placed a finger on the foal's nose, earning a startled look. My precious son. Beautiful fairy like daddy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lumin almost vanished Gerard's hand during the last delivery, applying a force worthy of a warrior on it. The wet cheeks and muffled screams of his omega did their job in making the alpha sad again. However, when their last star greeted the world, the couple knew there wasn't greater victory than this.

Of course his lovely my sunshine. He came from you. Our stallion couldn't stop his own sobbing and swift pecks given to the smaller taur. You made it Lu, gods you made it. I'm so happy. You brought our little ones to this world. You, you .... you are my badass omega sweetie. Despite his exhaustion, the healer didn't stop kissing his husband back, falling in a warm embrace with Gabriel on the middle. When the beauty comment striked seconds later, the farmer nodded.

Indeed love. The four of them rival your perfect features. Although, maybe our soldier Gia turns out to be alpha on the future. Who knows?. The smile drew on his face was sincere, radiating a complete feeling, like the morning sunrays peeking trough tall trees.

You were the one that gave us this opportunity angel. I should thank you for giving me this dream family, and be sure I will for the rest of my life, as long as you are with me. Their heads rested together, until the omega fell in deep slumber.

Sweet dreams omega-mine. Your family is here. Always.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't fair to wake the taur on this state, so when Mrs. Dashwood cleaned him and checked the passive's rear for possible injuries, Gerard washed off the sweat and slick from his mate. Most of the sheets and birth arrangments were removed or changed, leaving the nest clean so the couple didn't have to move to a cabin.

-All my blessings for you two lad. Make sure they all are ok.-
-Sure thing ma'am. Thanks for everything. How could I pay you for all these.-
-Don't have to. Only by making my student happy.-
-In that case it won't be hard.-

He ends it with a faded smile, mixed wit exhaustion. The older mare notices and hugs him, waving his good bye. The herd healers crouched at the entrance with their four grandchildren on arms or back. Otto played with Louven's hoofs, gaining a surprised stare from the small four-legged, followed by giggles. Gabriel was sleeping on his horseback while Delliah had the two girls humming tiredly on her chest. The sight had no words, no description, no form neither purpose. It just felt right.

Mom, dad. Thanks. Within those words Gerard accepted more tears erupting from his eyes, crying in pure joy with his folks. At the end, he took his army one by one, bringing them to their safe place. Now Gia and Louven sleep at Lumin's side, Loraine and Gabriel at G's one. The alpha passes an arm over L's shoulder, finally accepting closing eyes after so many stress.

Morning comes and every centaur on the lands anxiously waits for the new family to appear in public display.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 01-25-2017, 04:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,909 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,943 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,173 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,982 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,846 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9