Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
No moment could be as perfect as this, him in the arms of his alpha as they bonded with tiny foals. The little ones were curious beings, it would seem. Their crawling ventures proved their activeness while they were still in his tummy. Lumin teared a bit, chuckling when Gia had bumped with Gabriel and having the boy unlatching from him with drips of milk on his lips. A clean sheet was taken to wipe the cute, messy face of their twilight. Still busy with the task, it took the 'mother' a while to realize that his other son was making his way to his other father on wobbly legs.

It got him worried, he must admit. Louven! Pale arms shot up to the sides of the small chestnut body, not touching just' on stand-by if their son should fall. The hands did not leave its place until their fairy got safe on the waiting arms of his mate. The omega was of course proud as well. Their son had just made his first steps! That's amazing, baby! White hair was petted by the older whitette, the proud parent pampering the giggling foal with kisses and bubbles.

Lumin looked up at Gerard as he was praised, smile softening and body relaxing again on the mate's chest. The slightly tanned chest was given a peck before his passive gave a sigh evidently of content.

I wouldn't have gotten through all the pain without you, love. You supported me throughout, and not once did you let me feel miserable. You made carrying quads easy, G. I never felt so burdened when you would treat me like royalty everyday. Our stars are here with us, healthy and as active as ever, because of you.  If I was any other, I might have miscarried, without a very very very supportive husband by my side. Also, they wouldn't be alive now if you didn't have that strong seed that made me conceive. The speech was ended with a bump on the nose, a tease to his equally emotional alpha.

I love you, Gerard O' Keefe. If you claim me amazing, then you're amazing as well. A kiss between two love strucked centaurs was exchanged. The scene however was ended by their Gia and Gabriel climbing on their papa. They were cute, his babies, and his bigger baby. The little ones had huge eyes peering over their father, amazed by the new view offered by the height they were at.

Lumin would chuckle, petting his eldest's golden hair as the daughter continued to feed. The girl had her violets blinking frequently with head often drooping. Seems the little angel was ready for another sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Loraine and Gabriel cried, and with instincts running, he was quick to grab the nearer Loraine and lullaby-ed her to calmness. The omega blushed at the tease of the alpha. I'm still a stallion and male you know. I'd prefer sexy dad, b-but is still depends on the k-kids. He then let out a yawn.

A sleep would be nice. And soon the nest was again quiet as the family of six returned to peaceful dreams.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 02-01-2017, 01:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,911 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,947 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,173 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,984 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,847 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9