Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Lumin blushed crimson hearing the way he was described with the then seductive alpha. U-um good thing you remember... Let's go to sleep. He quickly ended turning away to hide the red face (and the the erecting member). Dirty thoughts, stop!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After two days with being in the forest, the omega was excited to finally head back to the farms and introduce their children to everyone. He would lock gazes with Gerard ever so often on their way, still feeling like it was all a dream and had urges to check that it wasn't. The boys in his arms were sleeping, contrast to the rowdy girls in his mate's; and it was cute how the alpha struggled to keep them at bay. A smile broke, yes it is real, they're a family now.

Grandparents were really adorable, he thought, as the foals were gushed over by Otto and Deliah. Chuckles would escape him every time he saw the children's face be squished, and the little ones would squirm trying to break free.

I can already see the girls reigning the lands with their beauty, of course there will also be this tough guy fighting away potential mates The alpha faked a surprised expression, and he laughed at the silliness of it.

Deliah chuckled with. Yes, and there is the protective father.

Gabriel was dozing off again and on his arms, they lulled the boy. The comment wasn't unnoticed, and they blushed. Thank you, mom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The couple entered the lake, and the omega felt serene for a while until he saw their foals. He fretted what if one of them got injured. They fell and he was all ready to run to them when he was held back by his love. Eyes gleamed, their foals are alright, and it seems they would be. Tense white accepted the comfort of the broad tan.

It's frightening. When you look at them you can only see the perfection in them, and you'd want them to have a good life. I'm frightened because what if I screwed up, and the perfection in them won't bloom, and harm them. I don't want that. A sigh came that was followed by a smile. But then again I have resolved that I'll do my best to not let those happen. They're too precious for me, and I'm willing to sacrifice anything for them. Add to that is you. I know together, we'll raise them well. I'm happy and content just seeing them smile, I hope that they would carry those smiles until they grow old. Lumin braved to capture his dominant's lips into a kiss, as if thanking the man for this gift to him.
----------------------------------
Their friends came and the dip in the waters became more eventful. Foals scattered to different aunts and uncles, and lavenders would brighten with how the children are accepted well. Eyes would check on foals, and the proud 'mother' would laugh at their cuteness. Water was a new discovery to them, and the aunts and uncles would struggles not to get them too excited.

While Gerard was talking to Sasha, Chester had come up to him to give him Loraine. The two omegas got into conversation.
- How were these two? I hope they didn't cause trouble?-
-No not at all, except Gabriel trying to jump from my back, took all I got to stop him.-
-I'm sorry for that.-
-It's fine.-
-Hey Chester, have you planned having your own children soon?-
-Well...- They were cut by the commotion with Gerard, and they laughed having heard what it was all about. Lumin excused himself from Chester and tried to comfort the mate.

You may not be cute, but you are definitely handsome, G. Whistles erupted from the friends.
-----------------------------------------------
Lumin just finished putting all the babies for their afternoon nap and was now in search for the alpha. He noticed that G was talking to another centaur and stayed back, not wanting to be rude.

Who is that? He thought.

(I'm okay with skips :D )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 02-19-2017, 01:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,913 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,952 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,985 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,849 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9