Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Oh, how he remembers that day in town. His arms were full with all kind of groceries and shopping, but he didn't let them block the view from his husband (because let's be honest. At this point the two taurs are like a married couple) and family. Those lavender orbs, guarding the deep secrets of affection that just a "mother" could have. The way his coat shined, sunlight reflected from the lake of their first memory, bathing the soft white fur of his lover. The precious smile he casted over their little ones.

He should stop sighing in love though, before trailing down to a gorgeous, round rear, capable of driving crazy the alpha inside him. That's why he decided to catch them some meals, not counting with the inmense fear overwhelming his senses in matter of seconds.
Gerard inmediatly jumped on the lake, dragging his mate and little girl out of the cold water and soothing the nerves of the omega.

Don't take him wrong. The farmer's face was white too, while he tried to warm up their playful Gia. Still, acknowledging the curiosity of a young centaur, he was surprised an incident like this didn't happen before.

My brave angel, you have great reflexes. No doubt I chosed the right omega. He said in a deep voice, kissing Lumin's ear, babies sleeping and parents drinking hot cocoa. Quite the family picture, don't you think?

-------------------------------------------

Work was certainly tiring, yet what can you complain about with a happy mate and four never-tiring children waiting for you. G couldn't avoid but laughing when he saw the sweater army smiling at him.

Grandma's gifts uh? *chuckle* oh love, your mother is a case. He paused, kissing the healer, with a bit of passion you could say. How was your day with this ferocious army? The answer made him chuckle, changing his leather vest for the sun themed sweater in no time.

How do I look?

He then passed to help Lumin in the hard task; of catching Louven to dress him up.

-------------------------------------------

Just how she promised, Helena was knocking at their door a week before the birthday. Both alpha and omega didn't waste time in making her feel at home, obviously proud of their children. The grandmother almost cried in happiness, drowing in kisses the little rascals.

-Mother!. What if I tell you we're planning to make the party at the farmlands. Would you like to go?- Asked Gerard while nuzzling L's neck and carrying Louven in arms.

-Oh, so I would get to see this sweethearts playing on the fields? I think it sounds wonderful dear. Beside I would get to see your parents again....- The mare stopped, blushing a little and covering his words with praises for Loraine, who was giggling in her arms.

The couple exchanged looks at the commentary, containg their laughter. Seems Mrs. Luna really likes scenting with the leaders of the herd. Nothing weird about it, right?

(...)

(Note: the (...) means there's a lot of information you can add in that space if you want. :D )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 03-04-2017, 02:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,914 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,959 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,175 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,985 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,849 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,392 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9