Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
These four are starting to tire me out. You're not mistaken when you call them army. They may be cute but they are so active and energetic that it's hard to compete. We went out to the nearby gardens today, and they just ran and ran. Oh my it was like chasing wild geese back into their pen. But as you can see, they still have lot's of energy to spare. Lumin smiled still, despite golden locks messy and white body marked with bits of dirt.

It was all worth it, though, seeing them so free and happy. I just finished taking them for a bath. It would be my turn soon.

The omega's eyes lit up seeing the interest his mate had shown with the sweaters, and he was relieved that G likes them.

As always, you look dashing love. No lies; even with wearing the not-so-manly sweater, still Gerard's charm overcomes. Arms went wide to catch the running foal, tickling the young one's belly as the foal was caught; daddy and son a giggling fit. There you go, all handsome just like your papa. L looked to the panting mate. Thanks for the help, hon. We really make a good team!

------

Daddy L were quick to dress up the little ones when grandma arrived, carrying them to their living room to play with the mare. The moment the mother saw the foals,  tears sprung; and as soon as Lumin and Gerard dropped off the last child, in a flash they were engulfed in a tight hug.

Oh you don't know how happy you made me you two. She released the hold, quick to move towards her grandchildren. You made such beautiful children! I'm so proud of you sons! The mother he was to the healer, gentle pinches on the cheeks and face rubs were made by Helena in all giddiness and satisfaction. They're so cute! Ooh squishy! What are their names?

The one you're holding is our last born, Gabriel. The boy next to him is our third, Louven. Gia, our second,is the one trying to climb the sofa, and the sleepy one is Loraine, our first.

Gerard thank you for looking out of my son. You better treasure this family that you have now.

Ma, I assure you, G's doing an amazing job with that.

-----

Just as the son predicted, the mare was evidently excited to meet the in-laws again. He's sure she's all all ready to jump into scenting them the moment they arrive at the farmlands, without any trace of shame. Lumin isn't bothered though, he even likes the way his mother is now. It's not just the two of them anymore. They have a family to bond with now. He could see how happier his mother had been, and that made him happier as well.

I'm sure Deliah and Otto would also be happy to see you, mom. And I'm confident you have prepared yourself much for this reunion. The omega son would tease. Helena blushed.

The quads might think their grandma is a tomato. Your face is so red, ma. The foals were giggling, squirming to have a hold of the 'tomato' cheeks of the mare, curiosity in their eyes.

Stop with the tease, son. You know how I love those two.

(Sorry for the lateness Blush )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 03-07-2017, 12:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,917 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,962 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,176 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,829 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,986 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,850 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,392 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9