Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The alpha had to muffle the outburst of laughter rising in his throat when his mate finally realized about the love marks. He then turned, giving L a kind of wet kiss, placing his face on his chest close to an armpit. He realesed a controled amount of musk, getting his omega drunk in it with every passing second. Oh, I have a plan Mr. Luna-O'Keefe. You didn't know but your mother gave me one of those magic-refined oils people sell in the market. It helps covering marks from hungry alphas. Said Gerard with a mischievous chuckle. We both still stink, so after you take off that cute pajamas of yours, your mate is gonna give you a good massage, ok?

Pleased after receiving a shy nod, he took a pair of small plates, filled to the brim with sliced bananas, apples, peaches and pears bathed in yogourt. With a bright smile the farmer greeted his in-law and their shining foals. Good morning my stars! Papa has breakfast for you. Hope you eat it all. His goofy fatherly voice stole a fond look from Helena. Good morning to you too mother. Want something else with your food?

No dear, everything is perfect here. You go back with my son and make sure to ... cover the evidence. Inmediatly the older mare smiled, covering her face behind a book she was supposedly reading. It took a few moments for the dominant to catch the hint, being his turn now for a deep red face. Right.... well, uh. Enjoy your breakfast!

Before he could go though, his beloved Loraine started struggling with the fruit, displaying a grumpy face worthy of an elder. Come on baby girl. Food ain't biting ya. Just give a try. Carefully he sat at her side, holding her close and using a spoon to make her eat. In the corner of his eye was Lumin wearing a wide grin, coming closer to have just a few more minutes with the little ones.

It wasn't easy but in the end, the future filly accepted the food, squirming and giggling in papa's arms. I'm not getting tired of saying this. Our kids are beautiful, don't you think love? The answer was obvious.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The passive's "jewels" are being gently squeezed while his dominant slowly plants kisses from neck to horseback. Using a slow transition, he bents down and enjoys the pure scent of his mate's rear, massaging his hoofs with skilled fingers. It doesn't matter how cold the water is, because the lovers are running hot during their private moment. Still, the warmth isn't charged with lust or want. Just the insatiable need of touch and company. Gerard stands up after cleaning the healer's four legs, applaying the special oil on neck and other "sensitive" areas.

How are you feeling my angel? The silenced gasps are enough answer. They cross tails and quietly, in a way this narrator won't describe, both find release for the first time in months. Praises are given to the omega who clings to his alpha, evoking those flirty days before the foals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter carries the boys, mother and son share the girls. The trip to the farm takes a little longer than expected but in the end they arrive, being welcomed at first by Dayton. The bulky warrior looked funny with all the weird faces thrown at the foals, standing in his rear legs and taking them one by one to an open space on the fields. The herd leaders weren't later either, tightly hugging their sons and sending some strange looks towards the teacher mare.

- Wow, what a warm welcome. Thanks dad.... dad? -

- Helena! So good you could visit us. Want something to drink? - Offers Otto, his wife tighly hugging Mrs. Luna.

(I owed you a good reply. Hope this one is of your liking. There's no sex in the bathroom scene  Blush  and in the last part I didn't know how to continue, so I ask for your help there)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 03-20-2017, 03:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,896 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,928 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,166 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9