Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Abstinence? spelled Gerard on the shower, voice raspy in dominant tone. No my sunshine, you didn't force anything on me. Here at your side stands the happiest alpha in the world. He cupped Lumin's cheek. Our stars are here because of you. I admit your round belly and incredible scent aroused me a bit during your pregnancy, but never did I feel the need to mount you. All I wanted was our babies to born safe. The following kiss was long, sweet at first and then wild, reinforcing an already strong promise of love.

The bath ended with our seeder stallion raising his tail and exposing his manly rear to L in a sign of dominance, while the disheveled healer got closer and massaged the hindquarters of his alpha, drunk in musk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard chuckled at the kind of intimate hugs Helena was receiving. At least he was glad their folks didn't forget about Lumin in the heat of the moment, hugging him tightly. Deliah took the omega's hands in hers. How are the little storms treating you sweetie? Are you comfortable with your mother role? She asked, receiving a pleasant answer before going back to his husband and Mrs. Luna, sharing some weird nuzzling.

*laugh* yes, even a blind druid could see their flirting. Was G's answer to his mate's comment. However, seconds after it left his mouth, he realized something more serious. Slowly he retrieved with the passive taur under a tree. Ok love, I don't know if you are familiar with the concept, but I think we should discuss polyamory when we have time. There's no doubt your mom loved Kean with all her heart. Still, her soul might need a new bond that reminds her of herd, don't you think?

How the carrier answered to that is unknown for this humble narrator. All I know is that the couple smiled, tangled in a warm embrace as they looked for their foals minutes after. Timely it seems, 'cause Dayton is on the ground with three mischievous kids on his horseback, the fourth one pinching his nose.

A little help over here bro!! He yelled, earning more chuckles from the kids. Excited as colt himself before such view, the younger farmer galloped fast, taking Loraine and Louven in each hand while his mate did the same with Gia and Gabriel.

Getting yourself beaten by four foals? Shame on you brother. Grinned Gerard, receiving a soft hug from Dayton instead of a smack to his head.

You're lucky Lumin and the kids are here to defend you. Smiled the older brother, greeting Scarlet and Chester on the distance while they approached.

(Is the polyamory thing too much? I can take it away if you prefer) Blush

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 05-30-2017, 02:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,897 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,928 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,166 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9