Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Deliah's enthusiasm is one that he really ought to expect coming. Of course he was always looking forward to it every time he meets the mare.

It's been tiring, and sometimes... concerning. Lumin scratched the back of his neck and chuckled. I just always have this feeling that one of them would get hurt; so I can't help but be all fretful and jumpy. Gerard often says that I'm becoming paranoid. Our children are really precious to us, to me; and as their mother I should make it my goal to keep them happy and well. I just don't want to disappoint them. He let out a sigh, Being a mother really took a toll on me, but... He turned to look at the playing foals on the field, fondness in his eyes. ...when I see them alive and all-smiling, suddenly whatever weariness and doubts I have vanishes.

The passive laughed with his dominant, though became confused when he was then led to a farther tree. The fine features of the mate was fixed into seriousness. When the topic in question was brought out, Lumin was a bit surprised.

I've not seen the practice yet but surely have heard of it. L turned to observe some of his mother's and in-laws' interaction. They've gotten more intimate, haven't they?

Do you really think that it would come to that, love? but already he knew the answer. A pause. Healer became in a debate with himself. He didn't had the chance to really know his father, but would it really be alright to Kean that his mother have a new bond mate?

Then out of nowhere, a strong breeze came sending chills to him and G. I consent. There was a whisper, and Lumin felt that it was his father approving.

With resolve, healer smiled back to the farmer. If it comes to that, and it will be what my mother really wants, then I'll support her all the way.

When the uncle complained of trouble, and their foals seen torturing the taur, the couple laughed at the silly sight; before racing to rescue the brother. Gently, each foal was removed. A task for L who handled their knight Gia who kept lunging still for Dayton. Gabriel was the same, imitating his sister.

Gia...Gabriel... babies, uncle is tired already. You can play with him later, okay? then came the bromance of the brothers and he was  left to enjoy the fun bickering at the sides. If you are to be their uncle, you should really level up to keep track with this active bunch. This is only the beginning. The more they get attached to you, the wilder they'd get. The mother taunted.

Lumin saw their mare friend and his fellow omega from the distance, he too began waving at them.

Look, kids. There's another aunt and uncle to play with. And an instant the children began running off again to play with their new 'victims'.

(I'm fine with the polyamary :D maybe just not too much? Blush )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 05-31-2017, 03:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,892 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,914 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,164 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,842 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,389 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9