Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The proud omega just snickered at the comment of the brother-in-law while keeping an eye to the playing foals. I'm their mother. Of course I'm able to keep up with them. You'll know it once you become a parent yourself. There was a teasing tone the way Lumin said it, wondering when he'll get to have a niece or nephew of his own.

Seeing the children from afar, playing with their aunt and other uncle, it was perfect to him. They are really beautiful, young mares and stallions that hold much future and promise. What could make him prouder?

Gerard came up to his behind, slightly calloused hands feeling his back. Though a centaur, he purred with the touch. Hmmm... still can't believe those four came out of me, your seeds that rooted in my womb. I'm feeling proud, of myself, to you, and to our foals; because we were able to create such wonderful miracles. Overwhelming emotions of happiness came, and our healer was just... euphoric.

I love you too, Gerard O'Keefe; forever and always. The sun would be put to shame with how bright L smiled, albeit teary.

Hugged even closer, but L wasn't bothered. He would only laugh at how the two friends came to bicker and tease with each other. Seems like Rosa was on the same boat with him.

------
To say the water works came with shock as he heard the little voice of their fairy, saying the cutest 'papa' he heard. He quickly scrambled to get nearer to the sleepy foal, who was then snuggled to G's side. Gerard... he called you papa! Then before he could make a move on the boy, another foal came crying to him.

Loraine, what's wrong honey? The mother crouched down to pick up the daughter but then what the foal did almost had him dropping her in shock. Water works came in stronger. Tightly, the little girl was embraced, also pampered with many kisses.

That's right, Loraine. Daddy...I'm daddy. Shh... daddy's here. The other two foals must've caught up with what their siblings did to gain that much praise and also went to a parent each; then with a confident smile, shouted Papa!/ Daddy! All present centaurs were at awe, omegas near teary and alphas wearing grins on their face.

Lumin got closer to his mate, Gabriel, the child who came to him, in tow. He pressed a kiss on the farmer's forehead, then to the foals each, pouring endless praises to all four. And to his Gerard...

Love... I really am feeling proud right now. How about you, papa? It was intentional that there was stress on the alpha's title, his passive aiming to tease him.

(It's okay! :D Rearing is a term I'm not familiar with, but I think I got it. Don't worry about the language. Most of us here also has English as a secondary language, don't mind it too much ;) .)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 06-06-2017, 04:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,899 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,930 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,167 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,980 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,845 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,699 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9