Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The scene was perfect. They are a family: he was daddy, G was papa, and here are their four brilliant foals that make them proud by reminding them of that amazing fact. And as they were held by their alpha in the most loving embrace, what more really can he ask for? Yes there was his husband saying his role in such a sexy way. Lumin blushed but didn't fail to let out a chuckle.

I like the way that sounds, hon. But please don't let the kids pick up that accent. I don't know what I 'll do if I heard them calling out to me in such a way. Though it was meant more of a joke than a threat. The kiss was all the more accepted by the euphoric omega. He and Gerard really did good in raising the kids; they did good together. L helped in rocking the little ones to put them to sleep. He would occasionally kiss the foreheads of each, humming a gentle lullaby close to their ears. It warmed his heart how the four struggled to keep awake to talk more, but what warmed him more was the sight of his love being so fatherly to their children. The perfect father for their sweet bundles of energy. Nothing can tear off the fond look the 'mother' had right now.

Their audience cheered and neared them. Lumin thanked the other omega for his compliment. Yes. I can't believe the gods blessed us with four little angels. And although there was that comment from Rackli, he can't find himself to be angry, because somewhat it is true, and he tried hard not to blush by it. Our omega failed. But as the other narrator said, it didn't matter, as long as the couple had their blessings secured and safe in their arms.

The situation was made more perfect, with the gods' promise of safety to their family. L and G roared in silent praises to the deities who gave them so much and more.

--------------------------------

The Luna-O'Keefe pair got back into duty once the foals woke, but you could see how happier they were while they fed the little ones. The 'mother' of the four was grateful to their other company who were willing to scent their children so that they'll be familiar with them, and be more attached to them as family. The were officially family too of the foals, no longer strangers, and the idea added more happiness to the parents.

Lumin laughed at how his mate ran excitedly to share the new to his Deliah, Otto, and Helena. Following a bit behind, he guided the sleepy foals to walk towards their grandmas and grandpa.

Mom, dad... your grandchildren began talking! There was already a plan that he'll go at it slowly but our passive just got so excited so that happened. G chuckled at being beaten to first by his omega.

Is that so? Helena said as she rose from her sleep. Lumin nodded excitedly. Can we hear it? Inquired by Deliah. L looked at G, giving him this chance to be the one to entertain their folks then.

G... you do it, love! So he excitedly wait for the tiny voices to be heard again.

(it wasn't corny at all! it was just perfect for the Luna-O'Keefe family! :D )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 06-16-2017, 02:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,917 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,962 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,176 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,829 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,986 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,850 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,392 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9