Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Taking their children one by one, Gerard caressed their tiny horsebacks, placing them in front of grandparents that awaited in awe for the so-long desired words. Papa? pronounced Louven in a somehow fearful tone, trying to walk in front of Otto's dominant figure with wobbly legs as support. Yes, dominant figure, but not cold-hearted as the big centaur crouches and takes the boy in his arms, tears capable of forming lakes on his orbs while the other foals come closer. Almost my brave fairy. I'm Grandpa, can you say it for me bud? Pronounced the male, wife already at his side choking on a joyful weeping. The infant failed multiple attempts, getting tired and replaced by soldier Gia. Gran - Pa she said with a pout on his face, pinching the grown taur’s nose like if trying to decipher his identity.

Beautiful, beautiful my stars. Praised Helena, sitting between the herd leaders who connected their arms with hers. Their emotional bond was more than obvious to everybody now, but that wasn't a problem. Lumin and Gerard just crossed tails and arms with peaceful smiles while they saw their parents sharing a moment with their grandchildren. Love, will you be alright with our folks having a deeper link like this? Asked the alpha father doubtful, yet relieved with the answer he got.

(...)

More time passes, more precious memories are painted on our protagonists minds by the second. A warm sun descends, welcoming the first rays of moonlight.

Four hyperactive kids are jumping and kicking their grandfather's ass while he laughs to not end.

Lumin enjoys a much needed cup of tea with his mother.

Dayton and Gerard share a loving conversation with their mother, Sasha in her oldest brother's arms.

At the end, they all gather around the fire just outside the main cabins, foals sleepy again, adults tasting a fine-roasted meat. Oh, and I'm sure my fellow narrator could tell you even more about that wonderful night, a drop in a ocean of priceless moments.

-------------------------------------------

It's early morning, fire long gone and kids still in bed. The omega wakes up with a blue butterfly laying on his hair, sky more cloudy that he would have liked. A heavy body rests against his, so close he can even hear a heartbeat. The pulse of his strong stallion makes him smile, followed by a long kiss delivered to messy hair. Good morning my moon. You slept well? Asked his husband (Yeah, why not? You can call them husbands by this point) in a raspy voice.

(Sorry for the extended delay. I had a writer's block. :( )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 06-25-2017, 10:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,911 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,945 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,173 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,982 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,847 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9