Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
How much more of a proud 'mother' can he be? Lumin doesn't know. Louven had given up but Gia, the ever adventurous one, he didn't expect to follow up on her granpa, and make them gladder. The cute, uncertain voice of the girl as she said her first 'granpa' had him at awe. Kisses were spread on the plump cheeks of the foal, Gia becoming a fit of giggles. Granpa! Granpa! Gia was more excited, hitting the nose of the older dominant repeatedly until she was pulled away. Though the little girl remained very happy. The other siblings followed. They surrounded the grandparents in a joyful scene. Our omega was very aware of what was happening between his mother and the in-laws, and actually he was thankful that this special bond was forming.

Yes, I'll be alright hon. I know that even though she has me, the longing for her mate was still with her. I want her to feel loved again by a mate, better because this time it will be mates. I just really want her to be happy, and if being with dad and mom makes her so, then there's nothing more that I can argue. Besides, I know your folks would treat and love my mother well. It was ended with a peck, and tails becoming more intertwined as Lumin rested his head on G's chest.

(...)

The night came, and as peaceful and alive was its light, so was our beloved growing family. After what has been narrated earlier by the dear friend, the kids soon wore out, snuggled together in the warmth of their parents. The adults were still chatting as they ate. Grandparents were asking questions about their grandkids and how well is our farmer and healer taking on parenthood. Pride reflected as the new parents answered, making the older pairs be proud parents as well.

Two by two Lumin and Gerard carried the foals back to their cabin. The submissive, as usual, stayed longer in the foals' room, singing his lullaby, before being fetched by his love.

Together then in bed, as they held each other in embrace, with all the happiness he realized he gained through his mate, our omega praised his alpha with lazy kisses, occasionally muttering words of thanks and love, until they fell asleep.

-------------------------------

L gave a fond laugh at the situation he found himself in after waking up. Trapped below his love, with a good view of the dominant's handsome features. He can't help to just smile and stare, that was until his mate woke. The passive gave his good morning with a long kiss to husband (definitely sounds right.)

Good morning too, my sun. I slept well, thank you. White snuggled closer to brown coat. Love, I want to bake our stars a birthday cake. I want them to experience what it feels like to make wishes and blow candles, then eat their birthday cake. Think you can help me? Let's do it while our hyperactive bunch are still sleeping. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 07-15-2017, 02:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,909 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,937 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,169 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,827 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,982 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,846 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9