Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The cake proposal definitely sounds good, so the dominant doesn't waste time in standing up, offering his mate a hand that he kisses before starving lips collide in the cold breeze of the morning. You always come up with the best ideas for our little ones my angel. How can I return all the gifts and adoration you leave in our lives uh?. Said Gerard, holding L's face softly while more kisses land on neck and forehead, starting to turn into hungry declarations. I need you right now my love. Our parents are right here with the children. Escape with me to the woods for just a minute before we cook the cake our stars deserve, please? The last word was almost a whimper, a broken plead, which gave Lumin the simple clue he needed. His alpha was in rut, and the intoxicating, delicious, strong mark of dominant stallion was starting to fill his nostrils. The healer could feel himself moisten on his rear, inadvertently preparing himself so the father of their children could plant more seeds inside of him. However, a look of fear flashed through his blushed face, legs weak.

Gerard must have noticed it, 'cause he quickly took a deep breath and hugged his sunshine tightly. It's not what you think my angel. Don't worry, I'm not gonna breed you again, even less here. You already gave me four beautiful foals. I'm not gonna make you pass through the pain of carrying again, ok? He whispered, soothing with gentle touches the trembling Luna-O'Keefe in front of him. Sorry that I scared you like that my love. I think we spent to much time without our rut and heat manifesting.... guess it was matter of time? He says ashamed, until his mate reinforces the hug and takes him himself to the tree line, where they fine release, sowing their seeds into mother earth, fingers exploring thousands of nerve ramifications. Short after, they run happy towards the main farmhouse, proudly naked, sensing their stars still asleep.

Our alpha takes a second to plant kisses in each one of them before going back to Lumin. Easily they got all they need in the kitchen. Side by side the couple cracks eggs, plays with flour, bakes and subtly has a tail fight. Their scents are melted into a single one by now as happiness radiates from them, so strong it reaches Deliah when she wakes up. The head omega makes sure her grandchildren are comfortable before standing up and heading to the source of the smell, smiling when she sees Helena sleeping sound on Otto's arms. Our bond with Helena is strong too. Please gods, make her stay. She prays to herself, covering her husband and new mate with an extra blanket.

With sleep still on her eyes, she greets her sons, joining them in the baking process. Hmm, I think I had some candles over here. She says excitedly, not all minding the nakedness of the two and surprised to see Lumin doesn't care either.

The place becomes a mess

The three of them finish the surprise, just in time to hear the foals waking and crying loudly. The parents snort and go back to the group, carrying them until the wailing ends. Otto enters the kitchen accompanied by L's mother, head down and blushed while he greets his wife. Good morning my queen... why ....were you up so early? We overslept and I..... He sounds lost as much as Helena looks worried. Deliah just chuckles and embraces her husband. Come on you two, we only have a day as a loving triad and you are already feeling guilty for not having me there? Seriously *laugh*. You two looked so adorable together. I know you were tired so I didn't want to wake you up, that's all She finishes, hugging Helena too.

Oh, I'm glad to hear that. Its just, waking up without my queen doesn't feel right.

Yes, I thought I made something wrong. I love you two but I don't want to get in the way of your lasting relationship. States Helena, her shaking almost unnoticeable.

Helena, you are part of our lasting relationship. Someone we care for and would like to know better. Deliah assures, planting a soft kiss to her fellow female's cheek. Warm surrounds them and when Otto embraces the two mares, it stays.

Just.... wake us up the next time. I don't care if it's early, our bond isn't complete without you. Whispers the head alpha on his mate's hair, a tear escaping her eyes in bliss, the three-way bond feeling secure.

Thanks, my alpha.

------------------------------------------------------------

The cake is bigger than they expected, and I'm sure my fellow narrator will be the best to describe it. Be sure though, that four colorful candles celebrate the special occasion, the birth of four beautiful celestial bodies as they crawl, more amazed by the decorations than by the taste itself, which wasn't bad at all thanks to the healer.

(...)

The party goes by without incidents.

A dark creature stares from the distance.

(Sorry. I know it's long. I also understand if the sexy part isn't of your liking. If that's the case, I will edit the reply so it's softer. I just put it like a "welcome back" gesture for you. I'm glad you're back :D )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 07-16-2017, 07:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,906 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,934 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,169 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,981 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,846 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,700 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9