Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Ok, now I apologize for my extremely long absence Blush I hope this reply covers enough content that you my friend and the readers were waiting for)

The proud patriarch of the young Luna-O'Keefe family could hardly maintain his hoofs from digging holes into the ground in a display of excitement. With pure fondness, he made sure to have each one of their children in arms as the birthday went on; kissing four foreheads, softly pinching four sets of cheeks, protecting with his warm chest four precious centauri heads and saving delightful private affections for the beautiful figure that carried these marvels in his belly for several months.

The love and gestures of camaraderie in the reunion couldn't be missed, even if you happened to be the blindest of dark elves. Gerard would sneak up behind Lumin every time he could, surprising him with gentle touches on his immaculate tail. Dayton would try with a military voice to stop the kids from destroying the cake, only to fail massively, chunks of food and glacing landing on his face. Grandparents would spoil their grandchildren, only for alpha and omega father to cross their arms in a questioning yet gleeful stare. All of the mentioned above resumes then, in the most perfect scenario of imperfection. An occasion where shouts, chaos, sweets and laughter mixed up to create a golden memory.

Shorty after it came the singing and the wishes of each parent for his fools. Gerard listened carefuly to what his mate had to say. The words coming out of those heavenly lips only sealed even more the sacred bond the couple shared, making the dominant embrace his submissive in strong arms. When it was his turn, he wasted no time in trying to portrait at least in a minimal fraction all the admiration he felt for the healer and their stars.

I wish for them to grow between blessings and laughter. For them to be loyal, kind and good centaurs for their family. They will not be anyone's rivals, and they will never be fooled. I wish for them to have Lumin's intelligence, conviction, resilence but most of all, great heart, so they would never have to look at the past with any regret. I just want them to be safe and give each day the best present they can have.

Gerard slowly took away the tears escaping his angel's eyes, getting lost in the sweet scent of cotton and berries emanating from his white-like hair. I love you. He whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moon decorated the landscape one more time, foals long asleep and adults retreating to their cabins for a good night's rest. Once the four stars were comfortable in their beds, still reeking of sugar despite a strict bath, the couple sighed and entered their room.

With no dirty thoughts on his mind, Lumin undressed completly in front of his mate to change into night clothes. Oh boy. If only he knew the grunts and heavy breathing he was causing on his husband right now.

-Love...- breathed Gerard.

-Yes?- Asked the healed distracted, stretching his horseback.

-Stop... tempting me... with your rear-

After that, only giggles could be heard. Oh, snoring too, considering it only took touching the bed for the two of them to greet Morpheus.

(Yeah, no evil creature in this reply. I just wanted a nice and smooth comeback Blush )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 10-21-2017, 09:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,898 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,929 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,166 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9