Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(I'm really glad you're back! But I hope you can forgive for not replying so soon after your comeback. Hope this reply will compensate for it. Blush )

Lumin had no intention whatever to allure his mate to arousal with his rear, hadn't been aware with all innocence of merely just taking off his clothes for a much needed rest. When Gerard came with his comment, our healer had blushed hard. Thank goodness it was dark or else the blush would be seen and further embarrass the shy omega. I'm s-sorry. I.. I had no intention to t-tempt you with my rear...

With the reveal of having a tempting bottom, Lumin got a bit... more reserved as he went to lay down beside his alpha. But all the stiffness was quick to melt away at the embrace that trapped him as soon as he touched the bed. Lumin chuckled as he snuggled closer to the warmth of his love. Being up close to the other centaur got him observing more all the lovely features of Gerard, just reminding him of how in love he was with this man. Gerard was perfect to him beyond all means; kind at heart, a loving mate and father to him and the foals, and blessed with handsome features to boot. He sighed dreamily. Today was exhausting, but I can say it was all worth the energy to see our angels so happy. You've been great with me and only to continue to be great with me, now with our foals too. I've never felt so at peace and content, and it's all because of you loving me. I love you very much my alpha Gerard O'Keefe. I hope that this love between us can only remain strong and fruitful. Good night! And with a last good night kiss on the lips, he joined his mate to the land of dreams.

Unknown to the couple, a looming shadow outside by their window had came to cast black magic on the two in attempt to break their most treasured love.

The land of dreams hadn't been pretty for both Lumin and Gerard. It was evident on how they turned and stirred about with frowns on their faces.

-Lumin's Dream Sequence-

It was a sunny day, and at first glance the omega was deceived to be having the same dream as when he was still pregnant with their foals. He was watching at a distance under the shade of a tree, smiling at the sight of G and the four little ones playing in the water. They seemed to be quite the handful for their papa but his love seemed to be handling them just fine. He laughed when he saw his mate being ganged upon by their (mischievous) angels in a splash war. All was going well until he saw Savannah entering the picture. The sunny sky started to turn gray and it was then raining. She was calling out to Gerard in such a flirtatious tone that it irked him being the legal mate of the alpha she was flirting with. But L's anger turned to hurt confusion when he saw G seemingly happy as he started getting out of the water to meet with the mare. Then there were cries. Lumin looked for the cries and gasped when he saw Loraine and Gia drowning with Louven and Gabriel nowhere to be seen. 

G! Gerard! The foals! They're drowning! He tried calling out to his love but the reaction he saw from G shocked him. The alpha was looking at him with a smirk, joining in with Savannah's own, and just continued getting out of water without showing care for the drowning babies he left behind. Louder cries snapped him from his trance and by instinct he wanted to go and rescue the foals by himself if Gerard wasn't cooperating. His eyes widened when he realized he can't move from his position. He can only watch and cry hard as Savannah and his most beloved kiss so passionately while their foals are near death to drowning. 

G p-please! Loraine...Gia! My babies... No! Please stay alive... f-for daddy. Gerard please save them! They're dying! Oh no..no! The last that he saw was Loraine and Gia vanishing also, devoured by the waters and his sun, his most loved alpha, his foals' papa walking off and tangling tails with the witch mare.

-End Dream Sequence-

Lumin woke up panting hard. He felt his cheeks and realized he had been crying, and was crying still. The dream felt so real. He stared at the sleeping centaur beside him. His Gerard would never do that, right? He promised him his love and loyalty to him and their babies, so he should not be able to ever do something like that. But the dream kept troubling his mind. Whimpers from the other room were heard and the daddy was quick to arrive in the nursery and comfort the whimpering Gia. He checked each and every one of them, relieved that all of them seemed fine and well. But even after putting the little soldier to sleep again, Lumin can't help feel the need to stay and just be with their foals. He got this feeling that if ever he did leave them, something like in the dream will happen. It overworked his protective paternal instinct that he wasn't contented until he had gathered the four sleeping foals in his hold and had settled to sleep in the middle of them.

And that's why when Gerard woke the next morning, L was no longer at his side but was instead sleeping in another room with their foals in his protective hold.

(Was the dream good enough? Hope this can really compensate for my very late reply.  Blush )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 11-17-2017, 05:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,894 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,926 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,165 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,390 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9