Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite)
Tobias pressed back against his head with his own and whimpered again softly, he felt how tense he was but just wanted him with him. He shook his head,"My...leg..."He turned his head and looked down at his flank where there was a gaping wound and he whined again at the sight, laying his head down. His stomach was churning with the pups movements due to the increased activity and he huffed,"Go...get help."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James stares at him for a moment, torn between leaving him here to whatever decided to come along, wether it be the hunter or some other animal, or going to get help and bringing one or two of his kids back when there was a hunter about. Sure, his mind was that of a human, but he still had animal instincts underneath. He lays his head against Tobias' side, pushing against him lightly. "Get up, if you can stand...I'll carry you." They also couldn't risk shifting back and being found out.
Tobias saw the conflict in James's eyes and sighed as he laid back, huffing as he was pushed against and whimpering lightly once more,"Okay... Okay."He panted and moved slowly onto his good leg, pushing himself up with his front paws and whined when he accidentally put pressure on the wound. He collapsed against James and took in deep shuddering breaths.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James held him up effortlessly, just standing there for a minute or two before he nuzzled underneath Tobias' jaw. "Slow, I've got you."
Tobias nodded as he moved himself, limb by limb beside James, gritting his jaw,"What about...the deer?"He asked as they made their way slowly along the forest floor, the once human limped and almost collapsed again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Once they were inside the trees James stopped, helping to ease Tobias back down. He nuzzles at him again before he closes his eyes, taking on his human form. "I'm not worried about it right now." He then proceeded to pick Tobias up, carrying him back toward the cabin.
Tobias whined when he was picked up, his wound burned and he knew the bullet was still in there some where as he whimpered again. He pressed himself against the others chest and huffed heavily,"But... I killed it."He said playfully, trying not to have the other worry so much about him as he looked up at him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I'll come back for it later." They make it back to the cabin faster like that, James carrying Tobias upstairs and into the bathroom before laying him down on one of the soft rugs. He then goes to the medicine cabinet, rummaging through it for a minute or two before coming back with some alcohol and some tweezers. He wipes the wound clean as best he could before he begins searching for the bullet.
Tobias turned only slightly to get more comfortable and whimpered again as he watched James come back with his hands full of supplies. He couldn't argue, before his partner was tending to the wound, he whined loudly and his legs straightened out from the pain,"James!"He called out to him in his mind and a yelp came from his muzzle as the bullet was grabbed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James places a hand on his hip to hold him down as he carefully begins to pull the bullet free. It was slow going, him being careful not to lose it on the way out.
Tobias teared up and he whimpered loudly again, turning his head from side to side as he whined,"James..."He wanted to squirm, but the hand on his side kept him from doing so as he simply yelped and was as vocal as could be until the bullet was free. Panting heavily afterwards, his eyes closed and he shifted only slightly to get comfortable, keeping his same form as he nosed at his own belly and curled up some.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Once the bullet was free James sees about cleaning the wound again just to rule out any infection. He wraps it with some gauze before he carried Tobias to the bed.
Tobias laid down comfortably and looked up at James,"Lay with me... Please."He moved himself only slightly to make more room for his mate as his own eyes closed again,"Rub my belly..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James moves onto the bed with him, moving to pull Tobias carefully against his chest as his hand ran over his stomach. He nuzzled lightly against Tobias' cheek, his hand continuing to move slowly along his stomach.
Tobias's eyes stayed shut in comfort as he beared his underbelly for the man he trusted most in the world, purring lightly at the stroking and tilting his head back more. He looked like he was smiling as his tail wiggled slightly, though he had been shot, that didn't seem to slow him down or even dishearten him as he nosed at his chest. "I love you."He said as the other rubbed his belly slowly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I know." James' hand continues to run over Tobias' stomach, the pregnant wolf eventually drifting to sleep. James laid with him for a few minutes afterward to make sure he was asleep before he got up and made his way back out into the woods, in search of the dead deer, or the hunter, whichever he happened to come across first.
The hunter was there with the buck which laid dead in some bush, looking mildly worried and flinching when he saw the other man,"Hello, sir, do you so happen to have a dog?"He asked, though when James stepped out from behind the tree, he realized that he was naked and gripped his gun just a little tighter,"Sir?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James' eyes stayed fixed on the man, though did momentarily dart to the deer before locking back on the man. A low growl began to rumble in his chest though the man couldn't quite hear it just yet.
The stranger stood his ground, despite how threatening the other did seem,"I think I might have shot it, I didn't mean to, but when I came to get it, it was gone. Did you rescue it?"He asked further, though did take a step back away from the deer,"You can have the deer as payment for any damages... I had no idea this was someones property."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Go, and never come back." James' voice was practically a growl as he goes over and picks up the deer, easily settling it on his shoulders as he turns and heads back into the woods, everything in him wanting to destroy the man right then and there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,750 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,803 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,876 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,087 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,983 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,743 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,872 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,016 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,737 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,908 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM