Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf)
The kingdom of Florin wasn't known for its warrior or it's battle might.  Florin had known peace for so many generators that the thought of war was something in the history books.  The mighty warrior Wynan born over 1000 generations ago battled all enemies until there were none.  However, the long peace came to an end when Florin was attacked by the Ulm.  The massive army of warriors wanted all of Florin, the rich spice it traded, the metals from the mines, the salt, the farm land, the Ulm wanted everything and without warriors to defend it, the Florin king knew there was no hope.  Unless a miracle was granted Florin would be no more.
Name: Vaaris Ramos
Race: Human
Height: 6'0
Weight: 165 lbs.
Role: Holy Paladin (In this case, a Paladin who is capable of using spells meant for Light based purposes)
Appearance: Thanks to utilizing a long hammer and shield, his physique is lean, but the male sports a biff figure, particularly around his chest to his shoulders on down to his biceps. His hair is mid brownish-red complexion and he has a thick set of facial hair from his jawline across his chin complete with a connecting mustache. His eyes are soft golden brown . He wears light armor reminiscent to that of a gladiator, perfect to keep him in balance with the shield and hammer he swings without weighing him down. His shoulders are coated with sturdy armor plates to help protect his otherwise unguarded and unhelmed face.
Personality: Daring and adventurous, risky and bold but some times too arrogant for his own good.

He did his best. What more could they expect? He was fit for the front lines, but was commanded to stay and protect the kingdom. Vaaris wanted nothing more than to keep Florin prosperous, but they were losing. They were losing and his pride as a knight, a Paladin, was tearing at him.

He chanted a few spells on his hammer. With it, the enemies he came across were sent flying, wounded by the powerful might. With his shield, he casted a thin but powerful layer of protection around it to keep it coated, that large round object getting him out of several situations at once. He had eventually found himself at the main hall, the center where the remaining mages and warriors of different traits began to gather. They had to keep the remains of Florin safe.

Vaaris had to do more though. He found himself looking at the large statue of Wynan. Oh, how he would give to have someone like him fight alongside him. He didn't care for personal glory, despite how arrogant he could be at times. This kingdom was his heart and if the mages present weren't going to do anything about it, he would!

He ran through some of their scrolls. Because he knew magic, he knew how to read, at least he thought he did. This scroll seemed simple enough about resurrections and so, his light brown eyes lit up to a bright blue, the magic within him resonating well as he called out the spell. Oh, how wrong he would be as when he read everything, he thought it would be Wynan he brought back. He even said his name specifically through the chant.
Deep in the realm of Gloom, Wynon felt a sharp tug at his center – that insistent, steady pull of his written name. In blood, in chalk, a Summoning had been crafted just for him. The pull grew stronger. Was it down or up, maybe it was both. He had no idea and it was so hard to be sure when he had no focal point. Not that any of that mattered, not when the pull dragged him into the mortal realm.

“Aw, fuck!” Wynon hated being summoned. Hated it with a burning passion of a thousand suns. He hated being dragged through the ether, that between space of the realms. He hated how he couldn’t challenge or resist a summon. Hated how a summon made him something like a puppet with strings tangled to some sniveling mortal that bossed him around. The master sent him off to such petty missions. Steal this amulet! Sack that city! I want a palace and lovers! He hated those demands.
It was actually working! The wall used for the portal began to twist and spin from the runic words he spewed forth from his mouth. Maybe the odds were truly in his favor in turning the tides. He stood and watched as little by little, a figure began to emerge from the other side. While the mages were still distracted with keeping their barriers up around the hall in an effort to keep the royal family safe, Vaaris unknowingly called forth the wrong figure.

"Wynan" he stated. "If you can hear me, I beg of you this one time. The city you protected thousand of years ago, it needs help."

He hoped that was enough for the figure to understand as they were being drawn out, the portal itself getting larger and larger to accommodate the figure's full size. Hearing how the barriers were being hammered down by the opposing force, Vaaris felt continually anxious, his heart racing. Maybe he should say the summon again and it would draw Wynan out faster? He did just that, watching as the portal began to move faster, giving him what he desired, but in actuality, he was calling something else entirely and just made it easier for them to come out.
Wynon was not a happy camper being pulled from the Gloom into this too bright, too loud realm. He already heard the sounds of cannons battering magical barriers. Oh fucking great, some asshole summoned him in the middle of a fucking battle! He could already hear the whine of his master. ‘Save the kingdom, kill those people, give me power.’ Blah he didn’t want any of it.

Stone walls creaked and strained as the center of the circle writhed and twisted like a serpent. The air grew heavy as the scent of burning flesh and wood filled the air. Oh the great Demon arrived in style as always but he hated it. Glass shattered all around as a sharp, discordant shriek filled the air. The circle pushed forward and there stood the Demon in all his glory. The pair of great, twisted horns that curved over his skull and to the back of his neck. His six massive legs with their cloven hooves stomped the ground.

“Who dared to call the Demon Wynon!” The demon’s voice boomed against the walls rattling the foundation.
He wasn't gullible. Probably just a bit ignorant. Before him came out a large figure, demonic in appearance and otherwise large. However you wanted to paint it out, this figure was not who and what he was looking for.

"Wynon" he inquired looking at the figure before him. "No...no, I called for Wynan."

He looked over the text again and said it aloud. It was at that point he finally realized the error. There was a difference in the wording. Clearly, the council before him weren't looking to summon something evil. They probably weren't counting on a male that could barely read certain key differences clearly to try and summon a hero before them to save the day.

"Whatever" he scoffed, looking up at the large figure before him. Could he really trust a demon? A part of him was actually wanting to slay it, but lesser of two evils right? "Whoever you are, certainty you've the means to handle a few fights. I need...we need...you to help us save the kingdom of Florin."

The banging grew louder.
"I'm not the one that screwed up the name," Wynon stared down at the little human in front of him. He already didn't like this insect for summoning him and now he said he wanted something called Wynan? He should just crawl back into the Gloom, let this asshole deal with whatever was banging at the barrier. He really didn't want to deal with this and if this idiot didn't know what he had, there was no reason for him to get involved. However, the banging grew louder and it was driving him mad. He really wanted that to stop.

"Yes I can handle myself in a fight. I can do a lot more than just handle myself," Wynon grumbled as he crossed his multiple arms over his chest. "You want me to save the kingdom?" He thought about it for a moment. If he was going to remain in this realm, he would need certain things - a place to stay for one, a breeder another. "I'll save your kingdom but there will be a price. You will give me a place to stay and you will be my breeder."
Vaaris had just caught on to how many arms the figure before him had as well. The thought of it had perturbed him all the more, but how much trouble would it be to just send this demon back from where it came, no deal fully completed?

"You just want a somewhere to stay rather than go back?" He questioned that idea for a bit. Where would he be able to even house something like that? "I suppose a requisition could be set up for you near the forest. Close to the kingdom. Big or small enough for whatever you purpose or it. It would have to be built first though."

Beggars couldn't be choosers in his opinion. Vaaris wasn't complaining presently, but the male misheard the next bit. He desired a greeter? Gee, he thought he had the big head at times. This man, demon...whatever he was... wanted an actual Herald.

"Fine," he sighed. "IF...you can...help us save this kingdom, I'll be this person for you. Is this a real?"
Wynon scoffed at the words. "If I save a kingdom, I expect to live in that kingdom." How dare this little human think he live in the woods somewhere. Nope, nada, ain't going to happen. He looked out one of the windows of the great hall and saw that across the way was a grand estate. "There, that building in the center. Not the castle but the one in front. That is mine." He left no room for argument. "There will be no time to ward the building against my escape."

He thought the human would argue more about being his breeder than his living arrangements but the little human surprised him again. Last time he was in the realm, women wept at the idea of breeding with a 'monster'. A few even killed themselves so they wouldn't have to go to him. Times must have truly changed or maybe this kingdom was just that desperate. No matter, he had his brood mare now. "Yes it's real. I desire a breeder. You have agreed."
(Meant deal instead of real. Somehow my keyboard "auto-corrected" it that way lol)

There was no way he was staying in this kingdom. How many people would most likely be afraid of such a behemoth and beckon for someone to slay it? He merely glanced out to see which house this figure desired and almost chuckled at the absurdity.

"You can't stay there. I live..." Well he lived there with a few other scholars and small time soldiers training. Still, that was the least of his worries. What this demon said next had him a bit perplexed. "Breeder? I heard you say Greeter. There's no way I'm going to be your..."

It was at that point he heard the shattering, the magic conjured shields finally came falling down and soon soldiers from the warring kingdom began to rush in. Vaaris pinched the bridge of his slightly freckled nose and sighed. "Look, we can discuss this later. If you're serious about helping for this favor, I suggest you do so now."
Wynon looked up and out the window just in time to see the barriers shatter and fall. He wasn't the one that wanted to save a kingdom and he wasn't about to lift a finger before he had his agreement. "It's 'yes' or 'no' right now to my terms or I head back to the Gloom. I have no reason to help and I don't care if your land falls to them."

He didn't give a fucking flip who control this little piece of land. He did like the house but he could just conjure one up for himself. Not like it was a huge deal for him. Now that he thought about it, really was there a reason to help? He didn't have a home, this whatever his name was already tried to back out of the deal. "N'ah, I'm not going to bother. Good luck trying to save your kingdom from them." He turned to head back through the portal. "Hope the 'no' was worth it."
Was he serious? Ideally, he could try the summon again, now knowing the difference, but would he have enough time. He really hated the idea, but for a slight young male nearing some of his later years, he doubted getting himself killed for a kingdom would better than being alive and apparently some breeder.

"Ugh..." he really hated this, but he found himself grabbing one of the figure's large arms. "Look..."

Boy, he had to swallow his pride and manhood for this one. "I'm begging you. As an orphan, this is all I've had. I don't want to do this. You probably can tell, but I'm really in need of help. If that agreement satisfies you, I'll do it, alright!?"
Wynon stopped when the human touched him because really, who would ever grab a demon's arm? He sighed, very bored with this entire conversation. He heard the shouts of the invaders and the cries of the citizens.

He almost rolled his eyes at the words. Poor little human had to swallow his pride for his own betterment. "I live in that house and you are my breeder. The deal is done." The words were final, there was no way around them. Wynon lifted one arm and snapped his fingers.

There was the briefest of screams the sounds of the Ulm turning to ash as their weapons decayed and crumbled. The sound of invasion ended replaced with gentle bird songs and the bustling of a peaceful kingdom.

"It's done."
Everything almost ended abruptly. Vaaris had barely heard the sounds of savage soldiers charging before seeing some ignite on flames. Nothing but ash was left and a slightly terrible odor in the air. Still, he felt sick, not just because of what was done, but also from what he had just done. What had he just done indeed?

The bells were done banging and shortly afterwards, some of the civilians began to peer outside to a kingdom that should have been ravaged by war, but was otherwise the opposite. Everything appeared back to normal, but that wasn't most of the case. In a few ways, the house had already changed per their agreement. He hadnt realized it, but a part of him was slowly slinking away at the thought of being bred by this figure.

"Per some magic of my own with your agreement, you needn't worry about having to wait. I've adjusted...our living arrangements."

Why did he feel like a slave now? He rubbed the back of his head partially out of nervousness.
Wynon looked out over the kingdom, now a home in this realm. This insignificant place of land that held no real magic but apparently meant a great deal to the humans that lived in it. He looked at the shocked face as they passed in front of the window trying to figure out what exactly happened to the invaders. A few covered their mouths like they were about to be sick. No that wouldn't do. He wouldn't walk along streets covered in human waste. Another wave of his hand and a strong breeze blew through the streets taking the smell with it.

"Now that this place is my room," Wynon focused his attention on the barriers. He wasn't a complete bastard. No use of setting up shop if some other fools wanted to take it so he would just have to handle that as well. "It should have better protection. There, that should do." He said after the barriers were up only this time, no one that harbored ill could enter the land. "That will keep invaders out."

He stared down at his breeder. "Now, for you."
This demon went about his way to add more changes around the kingdom. Mentally, Vaaris thought to himself about the situation. Clearly, he could backstab this figure. No doubt, he was powerful, able to conjure a barrier that kept hostiles out. But could the actual hero himself also keep this figure at bay? Of course by now, the actual guardians he worked with were furious with him, but that itch to his skin only got worse. This figure was now turning to him, probably looking complete their agreement now. This massive figure was looking to breed with a human.

"And I can't offer you anything else?" Of course the question was rhetorical, but did he really have to succumb to fate or could he try to fight? "What do I need to do?"
Wynon scoffed at the question. "No you can't offer me something else. I don't want anything else." He growled before he waved off the other humans scurrying about. He wasn't a fool; he knew that one of those creatures might send word or try to help get this one out of his deal.

"Oh and I should tell you, break your deal and those invaders return only more powerful than before." He warned as a wide grin spread across his face. "Don't think for a second I'm dumb little human. You send me back, you try and kill me, and this kingdom burns. I'll help the invaders to victory then salt the earth as I feast on the King's flesh."
Vaaris scoffed. "No, you've made it quite clear what you desire and need. I'm just perplexed as to why you would only ask of these things when I imagine something like yourself would have wanted the crown or something."

He wasn't concerned about the idea of not being able to offer this figure something else. Rather, having the rest of the kingdom deal without an eyesore was most likely his goal.

"I didn't say I wouldn't give you what you wanted, big fella. Adjusting is another story" he had a feeling someone was going to try one way or another. After all, he did say "you." What of the actual mages who disliked demons? Vaaris began to walk away from the demon, going towards the front doors. He wouldn't make that known though. No need for this beast to get his head worked over something trivial and for tension to stir out the blue. Let it build, he thought, though Vaaris knew he was probably going to have to take this ordeal. "Are you going to keep making pointless threats or are you ready to see your new home? And the name's Vaaris."

He left the tower that was used as a last defense. Whether this demon decided to follow him or not would remain to be seen. He looked at the estate and then at the kingdom. Did he really make the right decision? He kept moving forward, heading towards the large double doors before him. Some were asking him questions, but out of embarrassment, he really didn't give them a response. He entered inside the building, examining some of the changes that was done to it after the agreement was made.
"Crowns are worthless to me. A crown can't give me children. Doesn't give off heat or make noises. No, a crown won't do." He replied as he watched the little human depart.

"So you will spread your legs and offer your body to me?" Wynon teased once he got up to the human. "You're going to take all that I give you and let me have my way?" He remembered that humans like to have all the details spelled out in big, bold letters so their little minds could understand. "And my threats aren't pointless. I want you understand what will happen if you decide to back out of the deal."

"Vaaris," he let the name roll of his tongue for a moment then shrugged. "I won't be using that much. You're learn to respond to whatever I call you."

Wynon flashed into the room then sat down on the ornate chair, almost what could be called a throne, that was in the middle of the room. "I like this very much." He announced as he rubbed his hands over the soft fabric. A fire glowed low in the hearth as the smells of cooking meat and candied fruit filled the air. "Oh this will do very well." He propped his many feet up on a stool placed in front of the throne. "Come, my little slave. It's time for you to learn your role."
Was this demon trying to make him cringe? Rub it in that he won in this situation. While he could say that he didn't care, he made it quite obvious he did when he pleaded with the figure before him to stay and help. Their king would have been dead and Vaaris probably would have been among the many.

"If you're expecting a reaction from me, forget it. I did what I had to do."

Now he was saying he would be called whatever he was called? That could mean anything, but Vaaris merely rose an eyebrow.

"Funny, I seem to only recall you saying that I would be your breeder and you wanted a house, not whatever you call me as you see fit" he retorted, rolling his eyes slightly as the large figure took to a large chair, something that resembled a throne. "And how, beast of the underworld, do you expect a lowly human like me to pleasure you and your many arms and legs?"

He began to near the figure, still holding on to his hammer and shield as the war had just happened a few minutes ago, literally. Would any of that matter anymore? The large weapon dropped to the floor with a heavy thud. No need to create any more hostile air less this figure decided to take back on his word.

"If you desire more than breeding...what would you have me do?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,970 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,760 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,787 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8