(A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 )
It happened so fast vary few even saw it coming. Who would have thought that the creatures portrayed in movies of fiction could become real. Zombies, Human turned into mindless creatures that only cared to devour the living. No where was safe anymore and few people could be trusted.

It was getting late and the city was crawling with the undead. A young man, perhaps 19 years of age snuck threw back streets and alleyways where there were fewer undead. He dressed in a T-shirt big enough to hide his 9 month pregnant belly. and jeans think enough to ensure nothing could simply take a bite out of his leg. However, his speed grew slow he was unabel to move as fast as he once had but at least he could be quiet so he wouldn't attract any of them.

Being quiet is how he heard the sound of foot steps behind him. Someone was fallowing him Leo stopped walking turning his head and looking over his shoulder. "Whos there?" He called giving a sort of warning to the stranger.
Tanner had been observing the young man from afar for some time. He needed to make sure that's another living soul. Tanner, being an ex-marine, was in his late twenties and equipped with quite a few weapons. He knew where to get the armories, knew where the dark market used to be so he was basically dressed like a soldier in battlefield.

He had decided to show himself in this alley, after ensuring there were no immediate danger around. "Hey there, relax I am a human, go by Tanner. I hadn't seen a living soul around for months now. How are you holding up?" In the darkness Tanner's face was painted black, though his blue eyes were clear showing he was indeed human.
"Tanner." he repeated the name giving a nod, "Nice to meet you im Leo." Leo had pale skin but had smudged himself with dirt so he wasn't to easy to spot by just a glance, and especially when he moved so slowly. "I'm alright, I was just looking for supplies but it looks like everything here was picked clean." Leo took a slow step foreword. It was not obvious he was heavily pregnant with the cloths he was wearing. It was cold so it wasn't as if layring up seemed odd. "Are you a solider or something?" Leo asked studying the stranger.
"Ex-marine. I came from the other side and found those parts also quire depleted, though that's also why it is relatively safe. No humans means less undead. I guess we would have to continue explore in front, I remember there are several resident houses in front that may have a dungeon or something with food left." Tanner moved forward to Leo's direction, unaware of his bodyshape just yet. His focus was on elsewhere, looking at all directions intently for any danger.
Leo felt a small pain move threw his belly but he brushed it off, he had been walking for hours it was probably nothing. "Lets go check it out then, We can split what ever we find. How far is it?" Leo knew this city like the back of his hand, the back streets he had grown up here but only recently returned to the city.
"2 blocks from here. You seem to know your way around, ir should be somewhere between 11th and Hamilton. Care to lead the way? I can keep an eye on our back while we proceed." Up close Tanner noticed Leo looked quite bulky with his small frame, but he didnt question it either.
Leo led him deeper into the city, he did indeed know the place Tanner was talking about and although he was slow they reached it with no problem. He was just looking threw the window when anther pain took him by surprise. he gasped one hand moving to his side. It didn't last long and like before her brushed it off, it was likely nothing.
Tanner turned when he heard the gasp. He saw Leo pressing onto his side and asked "are you injured? You better not hide it. Blood is like the best lure to those monsters and you needed to get open wounds bandaged."
"I'm fine." Luckily the pain had let up by the time Tanner had asked him about being injured. "I just, got surprised thats all, I think theirs a zombie inside. He wasn't wrong either there was one wondering around by the front door. It looked to be, or what had once been a young child.
"Let me see, I may be able to get rid of it if that's not too nasty. You keep an eye on the surrounding first." Tanner came closer to look into the house, he brushed through Leo and found his midsection to be bulky not really by clothes, there's a wamrth there that indicated it was flesh underneath. He glanced at Leo a little strnagely, surely with such shortage on food, this young man couldn't have developed a pot belly could he?
"So you got a plan?" Leo said trying to pull the attention away from himself and back to the zombie inside the house. This was close to down there were others near by and they would have to keep quiet but other then that getting rid of this one should be easy.
"Ya it's a small one so I can behead him from behind. Let's go to the back door." There is a small path leading to the backyard, a narrow alley between the brick wall and the house itself. Tanner let Leo went first and found he had some difficulty squeezing through that path.
He barely managed to get threw but at least he did. "I'll keep watch." Leo said waiting for him to go take care of the zombie. Tanner had just opened the door and krept in when he felt anther pain. Hi bit down on his lip to keep quiet clenching his hands to fists. He made his breath come normally and tried not to distract Tanner.
Tanner approached the small zombie from behind, his heavily gloved palm held its head and with a knife to it was beheaded in one go. He put the crumbled zombie down not making any noise and waved Leo in.
For a moment Leo didn't move, he didn't think he could but the pain let up and he nodded making his way in. He was starting to worry about, what if he was going into labor, here with a stranger where he couldn't make any noise. This wasn't good. He looked around for supplies moving slower then before.
"I will look in the kitchen and you check the dungeon ok? Let's meet back up here after the search. We maybe able to stay here for awhile seeing this house is largely intact." Tanner suggested. The dungeon is just one flight of srairs down and he had gotten a quick look to ensure no othee zombie were present down there.
Leo nodded and headed down with a flash light he found some canned food and water and was searching threw a box when he felt anther pain. he groaned. his hands out infront of him leaning on the wall. That one wasn't to far apart, Leo was worried what would he do if he went into labor here. The pain let up and he came back up with food and a first aid kit along with a small knife he had found down there.
Tanner got back from the kitchen and saw Leo leaning heavily on the handrail as he got up. He went to take over the things in his hand, seeing how he was panting. 

"Well not bad, essentially these are the most useful things one could hope to find. I checked the rooms upstairs too while you are down there, there's actually an attic upstairs that could only be accessed through the ladder. I think it would be safe enough for the night. What do you think?"
"Safe is good." Leo said the pain finnaly letting up. He caught his breath trying not to seem to odd. He knew Tanner would ask questions if he kept this up. "Here, lets take some of these up.. was there any blankets or anything?" He asked because he knew he was going to end up delivering soon. He made is way towards the attic looking at the steep latter he wasn't at all exsited about having to climb it.
"Ya there is, the attic seemed to be where the family store their winter stuff so quilts and blankets are all there. There are even towels, brand new ones." Tanner wrapped everything in with a table cloth he found got it on his shoulder. "Woe I look positivrly like a santa claus now. Hmm maybe you would suit the role even better with your belly." Tanner joked. "Why dont you go up first."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,615 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,819 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8