Closed Demon in the house (kcoop99)
Firo was a wealthy man though that didn't mean he liked it. His long brown hair was kept in a ponytail and his eyes were blue. They wore the suits that were made for him but he never liked them. There was one thing he liked about this place. There was a special servant, a rather interesting being. They had claimed to be a demon and honestly Firo believed em. Though he had to play ignorant when around his father; as it was due to that man that the demon was here. Firo might've been twenty five years old, but his father was trying to groom him to take over the company. A company he didn't want but it was how it was.

Still, sneaking about the large house. He searched for the demonic servant. The two had been spending time together and honestly, Firo was wondering if they were merely using him. Well if he could find em, he'd ask for certain. Peeking into a room, he couldn't see anything in this room. Where were they?

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Za'nall, the demon, wasn't anything special.Raised as the runt of his clan, always picked on, because he was a late bloomer; and by late bloomer, I mean, becoming a 6'5" greek god-looking individual. With his black eyes and hints of white swirling in them, you can't help but get lost in them.He finally decided to leave his clan since he couldn't take anymore of the verbal abuse and look for a purpose in his life.Being a servant isn't exactly the best place to look for one, but he digresses.

Za'nall heard someone come into his room as he was laying in his bed, trying to fall asleep.He turned and saw Firo, his secret crush, with his natural night vision.

Why would Firo ever want a.. a demon... like me? I must look repulsive to him; I don't understand how he tolerates me.

"Come in Firo" He says tiredly.
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
"Oh so you are in here?" Firo questioned as he entered the room. "What's wrong? You don't sound too great."

Firo's relationship wasn't good with his father, despite how his father wanted to mold him into the man to take over the company. So his father's words could become harsh and cruel. So to have Za'nall around was a great thing!! A person who was at least willing to try and talk first before yelling.

"So what are you doing?" Firo asked.

"Oh, you know, just trying to fall asle-"

Za'nall interrupted himself by yawning, then continued, "-ep. Your father has been working me to the bone.He doesn't really like me for some reason; maybe it's because I'm a demon, or something else, who knows? I never try to get on his bad side but he makes it seem like I always am. I'm sorry Firo if I'm not your listening buddy right now." Za'nall softly chuckled, but mentally winced at the "buddy" comment.

God, I think I just permanently friend-zoned us.Can I be any stupider when I made that comment? Oh, who am I kidding? Firo would never go out with a guy like me; or I should say, "daddy- dearest" won't let him, anyways.I'm just a lowly servant that shouldn't exist in this world; an abomination.Can't even tell if he's gay or not or a huge homophobe.
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
"Even the slightest thing can piss him off." Firo said with a shrug. "It's alright...I just wanted to see what you were up too..."

Taking a seat on the bed, he gave a sigh as he sat there. What to do? He really didn't want to try and go back to his father just yet.

"Want to do anything?" Firo asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,386 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,576 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O The Haunted House tjopj44 3 1,108 08-09-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  House cleaning (closed with nezumi) dolria1 250 70,356 03-29-2017, 07:52 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) dolria1 590 220,853 03-29-2017, 07:10 PM
  The demon and his pregnant boy- new edition (closed with nezumi) dolria1 91 46,262 03-26-2017, 09:23 AM
  C A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 217 36,681 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Mystery Mother ? An open RP A haunted house where whoever enters ends up pregnant MaleFemalePregnancyLover 80 32,144 10-04-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Not so traditional haunted house (Jolth12) anibus3 32 6,336 09-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  House Rules (Seeking Seeder) SRuiz 33 5,058 08-18-2016, 07:24 AM
Last Post: SRuiz