House cleaning (closed with nezumi)
name: John
hair: blonde
eyes: blue
height: 1.70 m
body: thin

John was heavily pregnant. he was eight and half months pregnant with triples. he was working at cleaning houses and he get invantition to clean the house of his neighbour, a beautiful gay dude. he wadled up the staires, his belly was so heavy and huge that he gasped with each step. he wear a housewife suit black and white which make his belly look bigger. finaly he get to the door, heavily breathing, and knocked. the door opened.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(10-06-2014, 11:32 AM)dolria1 Wrote: name: John
hair: blonde
eyes: blue
height: 1.70 m
body: thin

John was heavily pregnant. he was eight and half months pregnant with triples. he was working at cleaning houses and he get invantition to clean the house of his neighbour, a beautiful gay dude. he wadled up the staires, his belly was so heavy and huge that he gasped with each step. he wear a housewife suit black and white which make his belly look bigger. finaly he get to the door, heavily breathing, and knocked. the door opened.
name: Ash
Hair: black
Eyes: green
Height: 1.82m
Body: thin

Ash was sitting on the sofa watching the tv before he heard a few knocking from his door. He lazily gets up and walks to the door and opens it "Yes?" he looks at the pregnant young male, seemly forgotten that he has invited this male to clean his house.
(hit the "new reply +" icon for each new one)

"hi. my name is john. im your neighbor. you call me yesterday about cleanning your house? well here i am" john smile and show him a broom and a basket.
Ash suddenly remembered "ah yeah.. I have been waiting for you John. Come in" he smiled at the blond. He showed John his messy house.
"yeah well its my pleasure to meet you Ash" john said and enter. he put his stuff aside. "wow. you have a big appartment" said john. he moan suddenly and rubb his belly. "sorry, the babies kicks". his uniform outfit strech when he hold his back in agony, make his belly look bigger. "and my back is killing me. its hard to carry triplets tho".
"Triplet!? Whoa that's amazing.." he made a surprising voice but at the same time glancing at John's sexy pregnant body "well yeah this house is big.. At first I want to hire someone else but I don't have time for that since I'm busy working" Ash sat at the same sofa continue watching the tv "well then you can do your work John"
John nods and start to clean the house. he remove ferniture and stuff so he can wash the floor. in the process he bends his back and show his ass to Ash and make contact with his crotch.
Ash bites his lower lips, glancing at John's tight ass while the pregnant male doing his job. Ash observes the male for a few minutes before he stands up and walks behind John, suddenly squeezing the male's ass cheeks "hey do you need any help? Your tummy seems bothering your work" Ash grins
John stand up and turn to Ash. he press his belly to Ash's. "realy? well, what you have in mind?" he teases.
Ash looks down at your stomach and rubs it gently "well in my mind? Hmm.. I'm not sure. Something fun perhaps" Ash grins teasingly
John press his belly harder and rubbs it teasingly on Ash abs. "well, that belly need an attention you know..." he smiled and leaned forward.
"Well then I will give this a lot of attention" Ash smirked and directly kisses John's neck. Also he rips the male's costume and sees how big John's belly is "mm" Ash turns John facing to the wall and he slides down the male's pants, slapping gently John's ass cheeks "cute"
John moan softly. "ahhh! please! i need you in me!" he moan and kisses Ash back.
Ash knees down and smirks, spreading the males ass cheeks after unzipping his pants, taking out his hard dick "this is what you want huh?" He teases his tip on John's hole while his both hands on the male's belly, rubbing it hard
"yes! put it in" John begged. his cock was hard as Ash rubb his huge belly. "make me your sex toy! fill me up with your seed till i burst" he exclaimed, waddled his ass.
Ash smirked "alright if this is what you want.. I'm putting in" Ash pushed his hips and inserted his hard cock into John's ass, sliding his length deeper into the male's prostate while his both hands pressing tight John's rounded belly "ah John.. You are so tight and hot!" Ash groaned
the boy moan with pleasure as Ash penetrate him. he rubb his breast as his lover pounded deep into him.
Ash thrusts John's inner flesh slowly but then begins to move faster after the male's ass has adjusted to his cock. He thrusten John's ass deeper and faster bouncing John's body forward and backward, also with the male's belly "ngh John.." He moves deeper and can feel his lover's deep prostate. penetrating him hard "I'm closer!"
john moan loudly. "mee too! aaaggghhh!!" he hold the man hands and kiss his lips. "come in me! fill my belly so it can expand and get bigger!" he exclaim.
Ash smirks and kisses roughly John's lips, thrusten his cock even deeper reaching his womb and finally shoot his load hard into the male's belly's womb "ngghhh" he groans and keeps cumming filling John's ass and belly until his load dripping down the males hole. At the moment, Ash grips tight John's huge belly. He panting hard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,115 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,735 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,960 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,142 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,131 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,860 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,039 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,878 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8