Closed Emotional Bonding(bhdire8)
Colin helped by unzipping his light jacket so John could take off the shirt underneath. His small frame was pretty noticeable as he did not have a lot of muscle. He started to pull up John's shirt now.
Image is not mine.
John raised his arms to let Colin take off his shirt. His well toned body was immediately visible, but he concentrated on placing little kisses on colin's lean body. He loved how vastly different Colin's body was from his own. He slowly got lower and started unbuttoning his jeans and pulled it down.
Colin allowed John to remove his jeans and then his briefs. He had a small cock but had a noticeable bubble butt. He started to kiss and suckle upon John's abs and nipples.
Image is not mine.
John was pleasantly surprised by the adorable bottom. He groped on it and squeezed it, feeling how it filled out his palms. He moaned a bit when his nipples and abs were kissed, returning the favor he rubbed on the cock of Colin that had already filedd out. He tweaked on his nipple with his other hand and nibbed on his neck with his mouth.
Colin moaned and allowed John to rub and nibble on him for some time. Eventually he stared at the man's larger cock. 'Should I go for it?' He thought. He leaned down and started to lick it.
Image is not mine.
"Hmm as a beginner you are good at this! I usually dont ask for a head but.. hmmm this is good." John was surprised again at how willing colin was. "Can you raise up your butt? Did anyone tell you that your butt is gorgeous?" He wanted to maybe finger him a little, considering he should need lots of stretching.
"Like this?" He raised up his perky butt as high as he could. "No, not r-really. Not a lot of people see my bare bum, so..." He was relieved that he was told he was doing well and continued to give John head.
Image is not mine.
"Hmm that's good, so not a lot of people have discovered your beauty. I get to keep you to myself." John smiled, he felt strangely possessive all of a sudden. He palmed the butt and squeezed on it, gradually got nearer the opening that was hidden between the full cheeks. He grabbed with both hands and separated the butt to reveal the treasure in between, pink as he had thought.
Colin laughed a little "Yeah, I guess you do." He said "J-just tell me whatever you want me to do." His hands traveled up John's body again as he stuffed the entire cock in his mouth. He realised he had a new love for the taste of a man's dick.
Image is not mine.
John could feel Colin genuinely wanted to please him, he looked very concentrate and it somehow touched him. After a particular pleasurably suck, he put his arms on Colin's shoulders to stop him. "Now you are so good that I might just blow my load into your gorgeous mouth. I planned to save it for later, when I am deep in your other parts." He smacked his butt at this, the sound of the slap almost resounding in the room. "Now get up here, I think we are both ready for the next step." He kissed him deep as he got back up, one hand searched inside the drawers beside the bed for the lube.
The slap made Colin moan a little and it left a red handprint on his right asscheek. He started to get nervous again "so this is where you f-fuck me now?" He asked while rising and getting on all fours. He kept thinking 'I can do this, I can do this' repeatedly in his head.
Image is not mine.
"Dont think too much babe, you just said you trusted me right? Leave everything to me then. Just feel how your body rejoice in this ecstacy." He pressed down Colin's butt to make him sat on his thighs, he kissed him passionately when his hand sromaed over his body and reached his hole. He lubed up and got an abundant amount on his opening. With one hand in front stroking his weeping cock, he rubbed on the anus with the lubed finger, relaxing the ring of muscle.
"I-I do trust you." He responded "I guess im just a little paranoid." He remained mostly calm after. So far the fingering with lube was not so bad although he knew something much bigger would enter him momentarily.
Image is not mine.
John breeched through the anus when Colin was starting to pump into his hand searching for more firction on his cock. The canal was very tight, and John was careful not to insert another finger too quickly. He didnt want this first experience to be painful in anyway for this sweet kid.
Colin leaked his cum on John's hand and partially on the bed, letting out a couple of loud moans. He occasionally grunted as his anus stretched out more and more. It was about ready for a second finger.
Image is not mine.
John touched around the wall, testing the stretchiness and also to find his sweet spot. "Try relaxing a bit more so that I could get in easier." He whispered beside Colin's ear, and when he had felt acolin obediently followed his instruction and the wall squeezed less tight on his finger, he added another, which somehow nudged on Colin's prostate hard.
Colin took a deep breath as the second finger went in only to tense up again as it hit his prostate. "O-oh, I'm sorry it just shocked me." He took a few more breaths to calm himself.
Image is not mine.
"No it doesnt matter. It's a natural response and I do expect you to squeeze on me.... hmm you don't have to suppress yourself in anyway, be it your voice or your body." He nudged on Colin's face and continued with his actions, mainly scissoring the fingers strerching him for the third one. His hand on his cock moved lower to fondle with his balls, his entire palm was wet with precum by Colin.
"O-oh...okay,good." Colin was relieved and was mostly fine as the third finger went in. John's wet hands on his sac started to surprisngly make Colin hard again.
Image is not mine.
With 3 fingers in some sloshing sound could be heard when the fingers moved in and out of the hole. John once again captured Colin's mouth with his own and kissed him. After some more stretching, he decided Colin should be ready and he retreated all fingers. He chuckled when Colin moaned disappointedly at the disappearance of the fingers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,920 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,171 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,774 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,226 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,937 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,393 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,265 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,308 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,864 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,290 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM