Closed Emotional Bonding(bhdire8)
When the fingers retreated, he had a feeling now was the time. "J-just be gentle." He requested. His face was blushing hard, eager to get that cock inside of him.
Image is not mine.
John laid Colin on the bed gently. A traditional missionary where Colin could see what's happening should lessen his fear. He lubed himself up and eased his member in. The tight ring of muscle was breeched and he was feeling heavenly. "Oh this is so good, so tight and warm." He praised Colin kissing his face. He went slow, letting Colin get used to his size first.
Colin stared at the man who towered over him as he felt John's shaft penetrate him. He let out a whimper which then became a moan as he got used to it. "Y-you're pretty big.." He said while smirking.
Image is not mine.
"Hmm yea I am big, and you are pretty tight. Not hurting you am I?" John smiled, he was holding back, he nudged a bit with his head on the prostate everytime before he went in a bit deeper, gradually letting Colin get used to his size and length.
"It doesn't hurt t-too much." Colin answered. It felt weird to him but he was enjoying the sensations. He moaned a little every time John hit his prostate.
Image is not mine.
"Hmm so that's my cue to go harder?" As if to respond to that John picked up his pace and plunged in deep and hard in one go, starting to thrust repeatedly stabbing into the prostate.
Colin's moans became much louder "y-yeah, this is still fine." His ass started to widen a little to support the added force. His own cock stuck up from hitting the prostate.
Image is not mine.
"Hmm you are like gloving my cock so nicely. I hadnt felt that good in awhile now." John reached down to grab Colin's member that was slapping against his own belly following his thrusts. He rubbed on it and nudged the head with his thumb.
"Mmm" Colin's dick started leaking pre cum "You're going to make me release again." Of course he didn't mind it, though.
Image is not mine.
"Come as you want, I want to feel how you orgasm with my cock still deep inside you." John kept up with the thrusting, he couldnt quite stop even if he tried, it was simply too pleasureable.
Colin gripped onto the bed sheets as the thrusts were so powerful it almost rocked his body with it. His cock erupted and semen covered his chest.
Image is not mine.
John moaned out loud as he feel the canal grip on him tightly when Colin orgasmed, he couldn't hold.on that long either too and exploded his load deep within Colin after several erratic thrusts. He gripped on tight on the hip of Colin that he was pretty sure would have bruise marks the next morning.

As he got spent, he panted a bit and shifted their position so he could embracr Colin tight and whisper sweet soft words beside his ear.
Colin laid on the bed and panted while his own cum rested on his chest while Jon's filled his ass. He kissed John on the lips and wrapped his body around him.
Image is not mine.
John ruffled on Colin's shoulder length locks and asked with a chuckle. "Is it good? Did I scar you for life on this first experiencr?"
"Scar me? No I l-loved it." He answered with a blush. He loved when his hair was played with. "You were really good."
Image is not mine.
"Good, I am glad you like it." He lightly kissed his hair, enjoying in this quiet little moment. "I hadn't felt this content for awhile now too." It was true that even though Colin was inexperienced, John felt pleasure guiding him on top of his own feelings.
"I'm g-glad I made you feel that way." John's words made him feel pretty special. Perhaps he had a natural talent in this lovemaking thing. "What happens n-now?"
Image is not mine.
"Well there's an adjoining bathroom here... since.. oh crap. I didnt use any protection. Are you...." john was feeling exceedingly stupid for not using a condom.
(Should we do a time skip soon where Colin finds out he's pregnant?)

Colin looked confused. "Protection...o-oh....Thats okay." He said "One time can't be that bad, right?"
Image is not mine.
(Ya sure. Then colin come back to the bar trying to bump into John again?)

Though not entirely at ease John consoled himself considering the exceeding low rate of male conception, they should be fine. He helped Colin into the bathroom to clear the residue semen in his ass, though the moaning from Colin was quite alluring, he refrained from another go seeing his hole had swollened a bit from the vigorous exercise already.

He drove Colin back to his house afterwards, dropping him off the block. He was thinking maybe he could get another round with this kid, they seemed to be quite a good match in bed... and maybe more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,920 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,171 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,772 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,224 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,935 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,392 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,265 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,307 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,863 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,290 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM