Closed Fallen w/ bhdire8
(yes her name is Tickle uwu)

"I am not 'duped,' I am telling you the truth," Scott replied, leaning back slightly from the forehead touch. "It is something that you wouldn't understand, truly."
✨don't look at my sin✨
(Aww she's cute. And fat ... not meaning to offend here =))

"And... you wouldn't even try to explain?" Lance huffed, this man was really annoying him to no end. "Ok it's fine. I am opening my door for you to stay the night, I guess there's no obligation for you to tell me anything. Alright good night. Do as you like anyway." He stood and said that, quite frustrated at Scott.
(she is. she knows it)

"You wouldn't find it natural," Scott feebly attempted to explain, taking the blanket and settling on the couch. As much as he could with his broken wing. He soon fell asleep once more, building strength for upcoming events.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance eventually fell asleep some time after returning to his room. He woke up to find it had been late morning already, but it had been snowing so heavily it was hard to determine the time with limited sunlight. He got up and thought about his unexpected visitor and wondered if he would have just disappeared already. He strode down the stairs and looked.
Scott was still curled up on the couch when Lance awoke, wing curled around him as he laid under the blankets, still protecting his belly and the precious cargo inside. Of course, he was going to have to explain his fledgling to the human sooner or later, and just wasn't sure what to say.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance couldn't tell he was happy or disappointed at seeinv Scott to be still there. He wasn't sure if Scott was awake or not so he decided he would just stay quiet. He took milk and cereal as breakfast, the easiest thing without the need to cook. He liked at the curled form of Scott, wondering if he woulf eventually open up as they were in fact snowed in for at least today.
Scott slept for a long while until he was awoken by a rough kick from his fledgling and a contraction, taking a deep breath to soothe the pain as he rolled over and stood from the couch, right wing folded against his back as his left wing was semi-folded at his side. "Good morning," he spoke softly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Morning." Lance replied, looking curiously at the wounded side of his wings. "Does your wing.... needed some tending to? It looked... painful." The crooked angle and the bloodstain was a lot more obvious in daylight. Lance was starting to believe that could be real.
"It does, though I'm unsure how I could take care of it," Scott replied, looking at it forlornly. "I don't usually deal with injuries such as this, I am not a warrior."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I have a firstaid kit here... and I have helped my grandpa tend to injured animals before... I could help, if you are alright with me...?" Lance offered, acratching his neck. "Oh I wasn't intentionally comparing you to animals... like... your wing is like a bird..."
"You can try to if you would like," Scott nodded, shrugging weakly at the second statement. "I don't mind. We have been called worse."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Who would have called you worse? Aren't you an angel? You are supposed to all be loving and gentle dont you?" Carl gathered the box and went sit next to Scott. He gently divided the light brown feathers to look at the wound. "By the way, why aren't your wings pure white as they said in the Bible?"
"Non-believers have. I like to be loving and gentle, though some angels aren't," Scott explained, spreading his wing to the best of his ability to the human could take a better look. "Many of the prophets who have seen us are blinded by a holy light, and see our wings as pure white. Some angels do have pure white, of course, but it's more of a range of color."
✨don't look at my sin✨
As Scott explained Lance was finding himself to be believing him. "So what role do you do as an angel, you said that you are not a warrior?" He checked the bones and found some nasty fractures. "Your wing..would need some fixture I think. The bones were broken. I have some wire here but when I hold it, it would hurt. By the way, you do not have self-healing power?"
"Caretaker, more or less. There are many gardens in Heaven, I help take care of them along with others," Scott murmured, nervous at the idea of wire fixing his bones. "I do, but the fall has stripped me of much of my power." His fledgling also took up any power that he had left, nurturing the life inside him and keeping it safe.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Now I am going to fix this. I would try to be gentle but this willl hurt, sorry." Lance got hold of the wounded part and said. "Grab on me if you need to, or just grab the couch." He pushed the bones back to position and quickly wrapped it up with bandage.

"Alright, all set now. How did you fall really?"
Scott released a quiet whimper, taking deep breaths to deal with the pain. "What do you mean?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Like how did you fall from heaven to earth? I guess it wasnt as simple as you slipped?" Lance inspected the banadage again and was quite satisfied that they should be alright, still sitting with Scott's back facing him.
"I... You won't believe me if I tell you, Lance," Scott spoke softly, placing a hand on his large belly, feeling a small shift inside. He'd been banished because of his child, because angels weren't supposed to have children with each other. They were only created by God himself, though Scott was able to hide it for a long time until his love had been killed in battle.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Try me? Oh anywhere else you got hurt? I have my kit here so might as well get all the wounds treated." He shifted to let Scott turn around, once again spotting that huge belly. He eyed it but didn't ask any further question on it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,812 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,237 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,957 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,405 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,297 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,351 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,893 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,298 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM