Closed Fallen w/ bhdire8
Scott let out a weak chuckle, holding out an arm that had a large gash on it. "Angels aren't supposed to procreate, only the maker himself wants angels to be created by him. My love and I, we tried to be careful, but..." Scott sighed, looking away. "I think you can figure out the rest."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance was pouring disinfectant on a cotton when he heard that, almost spilling the bottle. "You mean.... your belly... there's a little.. angel baby inside?!" He found himself unable to respond to that.
"I know it's impossible for human males to be with child, but it isn't for male angels," Scott attempted to explain bashfully. "If you wait long enough, my child will move. They may be born soon."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I can... I can touch then?" He found his hand to be shaking. "Wait let me deal with your wound first." He breathed deep to keep himself steady and wrapped the cut before returning his attention to the belly. He tentatively extended a palm, hovering over but not quite touching the belly.
He nodded in consent, waiting for Lance to wrap his arm before allowing the human to touch his belly. Scott hesitantly took the human's hand and pressed it against his belly, allowing Lance to feel the fledgling stretch slightly, a foot scraping over Lance's warm palm.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Oh! Is that your baby kicking!" Lance exclaimed as he looked up at Scott excitedly. It was almost exactly the same as the feeling of his cousin's belly when she was almost due. As he was revelling in the funny touch, he felt the whole belly harden under his palm "What why is your belly hardening."
Scott smiled and nodded, happy to feel his baby moving again, a good sign that it was still alive and healthy. "There's no need to worry about it," he spoke, not wanting to worry Lance too much when the contractions were still far apart.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance looked at Scott skeptically. "Well if you say so." He felt the belly slowly returned normal. "So where is your partner? Why isnt he protecting you two? ... sorry that's none of my business. Ignore me." He stopped when he saw how Scott paled at the question.
Scott shrugged weakly, looking away. "He... He passed away, a small while ago. I kept it hidden easily with him at my side because I was able to use his power to hide my stomach, but he was a warrior. Then everybody saw, and now... I am here."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I am sorry to hear that... you two must love each other dearly." Lance withdrew his hand on the belly to place it on Scott's arm to console him. "So... how will the baby come? Like you don't have the... passage for it?"
"We did," Scott smiled sadly, rubbing his round midsection gently. "I do, actually. Angel anatomy is much different than human anatomy."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"So.. you get a vagina.. birth canal.. opening? You will have to deliver youself then?" Lance was so embarrassed but he couldnt hold back his curiosity. He could feel his face burning now.
Scott nodded, not truly wanting to explain everything too the human in case it became too complicated. "Unless you'd like to help, but I can handle it myself."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Well I am here. The point is whether or not you want my help." Lance said that, turning away to tidy the first aid kit and got up to put it away up the kitchen cabinet. "I suppose giving birth is an intimate process, be it for women or angel, so if you wanted my help I am all ready. By the way, do you need any food?" He poked his head out of the kitchen and asked.
"We'll see," Scott murmured, tensing slightly when his belly tightened. He was unsure when he would deliver, but knew it would be soon. "I don't."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance came back out and sat down beside Scott. He was a bit lost, didnt know what he should do now. He scratched his head and said "well now that I know you are with child, I think I should give you the bed. I dont think you should be curling up at the couch now."
Scott shook his head slightly, standing uneasily as he felt the baby properly drop into his canal. "I don't need a bed. Although I do need blankets."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"You will get plenty. Please I wouldnt be able to sleep thinking that i have left a pregnant...person to curl up in the couch. So you can have your blankets, and also the bed. Do you want to takw a look at it? I can bring you up, or even, give you a tour around the cottage." Lance stood up too misunderstanding that Scott wanted to walk around.
Scott nodded quickly, going to the couch and taking the blankets with them to the bedroom. Now that the fledgling had dropped into his canal, he had an overwhelming urge to build his nest where he would stay to deliver his child, as well as for a few days afterward in recovery.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"You are energetic Well compared to my pregnant cousin, she wouldn't even move around that much when her belly wasnt even as large as yours." Lance commented casually. He had led him up the stairs, "hand me over the blankets, I would help you take them up. You may need to handrail's help a bit?" He glanced at the belly and offered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,920 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,171 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,772 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,224 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,935 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,392 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,265 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,307 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,863 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,290 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM