Closed Fallen w/ bhdire8
Scott hesitantly handed over the blankets, easily heading up the stairs to the bedroom. He glanced around the room for any threats before sitting on the edge of the bed. "I like it."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Good. This used to be my grandpa's cottage and I used to spend a tonne of time here with him. Like sleeping here with him hearing his stories back when he was a soldier. Glad you like it." Lance put down the blanket and said. "Well I guess I still have soare sheets that I can change for you."
Scott listened to what Lance said, watching as he left, beginning to make his nest. He pulled the comforter and sheets from the bed, arranging them in a nest-like way and settling the softest blanket on top, but leaving room for the other sheets Lance was retrieving.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance returned and wasn't really expecting to see Scott rearranging the beddings in this way. "Well... suit yourself I guess? That kind of looked like a birdnest really.... wait is it what you are really aiming for? Like a bird and you lay an egg...?" He furrowed his brows picturing it.
Scott nodded in confirmation, settling in the small nest. "The fledgling has dropped into position, I will deliver soon. I want my child to be born in a safe place, so I made a nest."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Woah... you are gonna deliver here? Like right here? Oh my...." lance was at a lost. "So you are like in labor? Arent you supposed to be screaming in pain?" He got both his hands in his hair now, not really able to respond to the situation.
"Well, there is no other option if you think about it," Scott replied, rubbing his low belly. "I believe I am, but angels handle pain much better than humans can. It may get worse, of course. You don't have to be here if you don't want to be, I can handle delivery by myself."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I.. I could be here..." Lance muttered so softly he was sure Scott couldnt hear. He cleared his voice and said "well I.. will it be inappropriate? What would feel best to you? Me being here or not?" He couldnt hide his antiicpation as his curiosity won over him, "I would actually love to be here....."
"It would be a positive experience for us both. If you want to be present, I will not stop you," Scott smiled, seeing the excitement in Lance.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"You sure? Thank you!" Lance somehow felt like little kids getting selected to go on stage now. He approached nearer and sat on the now bare mattress and asked "so... what will happen now? How long will it take?"
"My waters haven't broken yet, so it may take a long time. However, the fledgling has dropped, so it may not be as long as predicted," Scott spoke, allowing his wings to relax and rest in the nest.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Can I touch it... like... feel the baby?" Lance asked unsurely. He wasnt sure how close he was supposed to go. Would angels , like birds, get territorial around their nests?
Scott nodded hesitantly, moving to the edge of the nest near Lance, gently taking his hands and placing them on his belly. The fledgling was mostly still, a few small stretches and kicks now and again.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Woah... so that's the legs? Must be heading down now right...? Do you know if thats a boy or girl... or do you angels have gender at all?" Lance was feeling excited by the tiny movements within the belly.
"Angels don't truly have gender," Scott answered easily, smiling at the human's excitement. He was quite handsome when excited...
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Figured. You do have beauty that surpassed gender.... if that really made sense." He said thoughtfully. In truth, Scott had a feminine touch on his mucsuline features, but this may also be the result of his impending "motherhood" so to speak. He saw Scott grimacing before he felt the belly tighten again. "Is that another contraction?"
Scott couldn't help but allow a small blush overtake his features, shifting slightly at another contraction. "Yes. They aren't painful, really, more... uncomfortable."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lance found a blushing Scott even more handsome. He would like that blush to appear again. "How does it feel like then? Like... tightness? Will you describe it?" Lance asked again curiously. "Can I feel it during a contraction... if it doesnt add to your discomfort?"
"That's simply what it feels like, tightness," Scott replied, nodding at the last question Lance asked. "It shouldn't add any discomfort, don't worry."
✨don't look at my sin✨
With a slightly trembling hand Lance touched the belly. It felt very hard under his palm, muscles contractig hard to push the baby down no doubt. He had then gone into Scott's nest, leaning half his body inside the little fortress built by blankets and pillow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,811 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,237 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,956 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,405 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,297 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,351 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,891 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,298 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM