Closed Hunting Season (closed w/ bhdire8)
"Sort of!" he said flustered, watching as Hal worked his magic. He didn't even feel the change, just suddenly the pain had vanished and the sharp throbbing sensation in his side was gone. He looked down at himself, amazed at what had happened. And now he was going to exchange God knows how long stuck down here in this cavern for a healing session that took less than five seconds? Baird was beginning to rethink this now. Baird followed Hal further into the back of the cave, confused at what he was looking at. "Where'd you get all this stuff?" he asked curiously. "I was expecting some decrepit icy cave with bikes and bodies stockpiled in the corner." Baird glanced down towards one of the pillows. "Not a place where you're living like a king..."
"In case you arent aware, our kind originated from the mediterranean. This is just tradition. Take a seat.... and maybe you should raise your arm a bit to lessen the swelling on your elbow. And who told you we eat raw meat?" Hal sat down on his usual seat, laying sideways in Persian style, taking a grape from the plate and popped it in his mouth. "Have you been intimate with anyone?"
"Tradition? Tradition out in the middle of the Arctic?" Baird snorted. "Why are you here if your kind originated far from here?" Baird wouldn't be here if he had the choice or money, but all of his family was in this little town in the middle of nowhere and currently, he didn't have the means to afford a move to a regular part of the world. Baird sat down, rubbing at his elbow lightly and shrugging. "It'll be okay." He looked to Hal. "That's just what everyone assumes, all the other hunters. It's why they hunt. Well, one reason." Baird's face flushed at the question and he fidgeted awkwardly. "No... I mean I don't have much of a platter to choose from in my town, so no, I haven't been."
"Where I ended in has nothing to do with holding my own tradition. And I had chosen this part of the earth because I fell in love with the landscape and snow." He eyed the human with great interest again, sizing him up. He smiled finding himself looking forward to a taste of the virgin. "It is sufficiently warm here, why dont you remove your clothes." He wanted to take a closer look at his figure. His fair face and his blond hair looking like gold in the dim light.
"If you say so." Baird shrugged. Everyone had their own tastes he supposed, but coupled with the cold and snow and the people in town who hunted him, Baird didn't think he'd be sticking around for as long as Hal seemed to have. He narrowed his eyes at the griffin and tipped his head. "I'll just toss my jacket to the side," he said carefully. Baird removed his jacket and few layers of clothes until he was down to a simple shirt and pants, his other clothes tossed messily to the side. He'd removed his backpack too, and with everything not bearing him down, Baird was fairly small; he was the smallest of the hunters but managed to make himself appear bulky through all his equipment he was forced to wear. Baird clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "I know what you're doing," he hummed, "so..."
Hal smiled. "What am I doing here?" He eyed Baird's overall, finding him very fitting to his taste. "I didnt notice you are in fact quite.... small." He got up elegantly and sat down beside Baird, resting almost behind him with a hand on his proped knee, his head resting on his open palm. He picked up the human's hand in his own and admired the vast contrast. "Your hand is soft for a hunter.... and way too smooth. Did you apply lotion on it...?"
"I don't have to say." Baird crossed his arms, watching as Hal came closer. "Yeah, I know. It's embarrassing." He eyed the griffin warily as he took his hand, face heating up and he gasped in surprise at the question. "No!" he defended, fervently shaking his head. "I'm just... I'm not as experienced as the other hunters, I'm still kind of new." He flipped his other hand over and rubbed his fingers against his palm. "And I also remember to take a shower and stuff every day unlike some of the others."
"Hmm that did explain the scent you have." Hal breathed in deep like a pervert at Baird's neck. He moved his hand along his arms. "You arent as well built as I thought too.... muscle still building up?" In fact his frame was not as large as the human he normallg encounter, closer to a female really. "Is it your family are all small like you? Do you have any siblings?" His other hand had crept behind Baird, lingering around his hip and waist.
"Ugh, it's just cleaning soap," Baird said and waved Hal away from him. "Hey, I've got muscle." He wrinkled his nose in distaste at the comment. "I'm just no bodybuilder, not like a bunch of the other hunters in town." Baird kept an eye on Hal, nearly pulling away again as the griffin's hand lingered at his waist, but he didn't. "I've got an older sister," he said, frowning. "But she's moved, she's been long gone for awhile. She didn't like it being so cold up here." Baird bit the inside of his cheek. "We're not all small... I think I'm kind of average. I'm just small compared to another human guy, I believe."
Hal sensed Baird was very uncomfortable with his molesting and he reetreated. Getting up and showing off his muscle on every inch of his body, he pickrd up the bowl of grapes and offered it to Baird. "I do not like unwilling partners, so you would be the one initiating when you are ready. I have all the time in the world now so i wouldnt mind waiting for quite some time for you to change your mind. Now eat, I believe this kind of fruit was forrign to you? It came from somewhere warm. Taste it, I am guessing you would like it." Hal suspected Baird had a sweettooth, but eithrr way he should enjoy the grapes.
Baird took the grapes that were offered to him, bringing the bowl up to eye level to give them a once over. "I'm not unwilling," he said, embarrassed, "I'm just nervous." He'd never done this type of thing before and didn't know what to expect from it; if he was unwilling, he probably would've bounced and accepted his fate as dead earlier. Really, the sooner the better worked for him. Baird didn't want to wait around wasting time he could potentially be putting towards eventually going home. "Grapes?" Baird took one into his mouth and chewed, looking surprised. "They taste different than regular grapes."
"They were from the mediterranean where I came from. Sweetened by the amazing Sun therr and the fertile soil promoted its growth. Less sour, with a more aromatic taste to it. You likr it?" Hal sat down again beside Baird. He saw a hair on his shoulder and procreded to pat that away, which got Baird flinching. He asked curiously "which part hadnt you hurt yourself. Why dont you show me where it hurts and I would try avoiding tbem."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,061 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,564 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,202 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,117 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,029 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8