Closed Forgotten Paradise (closed w/ bhdire8)
Greyson shielded his eyes from the splash Proteus made before he ducked back under the water with him, making a sound of surprise when he was tugged deeper into the ocean by the merman. Thus would be a lot easier with a tail. Despite the cool current of the water washing over his skin, he was still warm, and now beginning to worry if that feeling would go away. He nudged Proteus with his shoulder, brows pulled together. "Okay, I've gotta admit... I ate some of those berries before I napped, the fire colored ones; that's why I'm so hot, and I thought getting in the water would help but it hasn't."
"You have....gosh you human are really rebellious arent you. The only thing that I have told you not to do." Proteus was exasperated. He considered it and found he might have ingested a trace amount from the kiss too, but that should be too trovial to notice. "How are you feeling aside from the heat, I truly have no idea how it would affect humans. Might just give you some kind of fever, or it could ve anything. What else are you feeling?"
"If it wasn't gonna kill me, I had to try it." Greyson closed his eyes thoughtfully. "I'm just warm, and tingly... kinda flustered." Greyson wasn't sure if he was getting turned on or if the heat was just messing with him, but either way he wasn't enjoying it. He hoped the effects would go away soon because thus was starting to feel hopeless. "You guys don't have cures for it? Anything that can be done?"
"No, except to get the consummation done. How could you be so ... nevermind. Let's get to my home first, even if there is a way to resolve this, it wouldnt be done here in the middle of the open sea." Proteus flipped his tail even harder to get them faster. He could feel the human starting to squirm. "Stop it unless you wanted to get lost here. And can you not rub against me?"
"I was hungry and those berries just looked good. I couldn't not take them." Luckily his body wasn't getting warmer but instead staying at one constant temperature, but it was enough to make him uneasy and squirmy in Proteus' hold. "It's kind of hard not to," he mentioned, taking a deep breath in in an attempt to calm himself down. Hopefully they were almost where they needed to be so he could just swim openly.
Proteus sighed and looked at the human, releasing him as he entered the area of his home. It was safe to let him swim on his own and he swiftly went across the mace like coral forest before reaching an area seemingly covered with flowing huge weed. Getting through thr flowy vegetation, he entered his cave.

"Welcome to my home Greyson."
((Sorry this is a bit late!! it was my mom's birthday this weekend and we're still out of town for a few days for it))

When they reached Proteus' home, Greyson looked around curiously, touching things he probably shouldn't but making sure to put them back as how he'd found them. "This is so weird," he commented briefly, turning them to the merman. "Have you ever seen the house of a human? I feel like a hoarder compared to your place." He licked his lips. "Do you have anything that can help with those berries..? The effect they have?"
(It's alright! Just reply whne you can :))

"No I have never really been to a human's house before. I saw how high and small they can be though, just little box like flats? Sometimes there are houses that I felt like could be a pleansant living place. Those beachside ones?" Proteus said as he saw how Greyson looked around curiously. There werent anything that was out of bound for the human here. "You .. is it you are still only feeling heated up." He got closer to Greyson and touched his arm. "How do youvfeel about my touch?"
"Yeah, basically boxes. The beachside houses are for rich people..." Greyson scoffed. "I tend not to go around the beachside unless I have too. Too many uppity people." Greyson turned towards Proteus and made a sound when he touched him, shuddering. "I... I don't know. Still warm. Your touch feels more... sensitive." He groaned pathetically. "Those berries are ridiculous." He hoped their effects didn't last long on him but it felt so far away from anything dwindling down that Greyson didn't know what to expect.
"Greyson... the berries were used on consummation ceremonies back then for a reason. It... it is something more than a strong apphrodisiac, it is... a fertility drug? With the berries not only would us get aroused, it woudl usually lead to increased rate of conception and was taken mainly by the... receptive partner. Granted this hadnt proven to be that useful considering we are unable to boost our population even with its help... the risk is still there. So I csn take care of the heat for you by a quick shag but the outcome could be more... lingering than you think." Proteus finally said.
As Greyson listened to Proteus speak, he frowned deeply. He should be out in the world looking for his friends or trying to find a way back home but here he was, frustrated over having taken some kind of fertility berry that merpeople used to procreate. "Well if it's not helping that much anyways," he began, rubbing at his neck awkwardly, "and I think the human male anatomy is different than that of a mer, we should be okay-" Greyson's brows drew together. "If you want to. Obviously we don't have to screw around but I don't know how long this is going to last and... and-" Greyson whined. "We should just get it over with and then get back on track."
"Well if you are alright with it... I am too." Proteus grinned with a glint in his eyes. Mermen were known for their libido. He got closer to Greyson and rubbed his back in a seductive way. The moans from Greyson and how his legs turned jelly showed that the berry was really working, making Greyson extra sensitive to Proteus' touches. He murmurred into Greyson's ears and asked. "Do you prefer me to be in human or merman form....?"
Greyson didn't expect much to come of this. They'd both do this together and the berry effect would be no more and they wouldn't have to worry about it any longer. Greyson knew now that he shouldn't eat those berries again. He'd be staying far away from them if he saw them whenever they might go up to land after this. "Whichever you prefer," Greyson hummed comfortably. He didn't know the difference or if he should presume anything extra while Proteus was in his natural body - all that mattered was that they did this so he didn't have to feel hot and uneasy anymore.
"Hmm I think for our first time maybe in human form would be better..... may I ask... if you are accustomed to anal intercourse?" Proteus asked, slightly blushing while he was busy touching on the soft skin of Greyson. It was so different from his own and it was arousing his curiosity. He proceeded down to lift up his short and get to his waist, then down to his full butt. Merman wasnt used to the touch of such bubbly bottom, when they fool around theyvwere ususlly in merman form.
"You can go ahead," Greyson nodded slightly, letting his eyes close as he felt Proteus' touch against his skin. It still felt weird, especially doing this underwater, but Greyson wasn't a newbie to this. He was just curious as to how this would work, and if this would really diminish the effects that the berries had on him. He'd rather do this than deal with the berries for however much longer. "I've done this before, so it's alright." He took a deep breath in and then relaxed.
Proteus rubbed and squeezed on the cheeks before reaching back towards the whole. The anatomy got its similarities but wasnt at all the same. He was curious and split open the hole. He felt Greyson gasped as water got into his hole. This was the way they usually do and he asked in confusion. "Dont you feel that usually when you have sex? Otherwise wouldnt it be very difficult to get in without the water to lessen the friction?" He probed in a finger and test on its size. His cock was hardening with how he was getting aroused picturing how his cock would be enveloped in the wamth and tightness that his finger was probing into.
Greyson could feel himself involuntarily clench around Proteus' fingers as he was opened. He shook his head at the question. "We're not underwater all the time," he huffed, floating still in the water as he waited for more. "We use lube... not water- but it works." It did feel different physically, and Greyson hoped that the water would be enough. He was growing warmer, maybe it was the berries? Or maybe it was just his body. Either way he couldn't deny how much he was flustered. He arched back towards Proteus needily.
"Hmm you feel so warm... was it because of the berries?" Proteus said, half distracted by the feeling. He got another finger in just in case, but the clenching and squirming of Greyson had made him impatient too. Withdrawing the fingers, he kept his hold on Greyson's waist and floated up a bit so their crotch were at the same level. He nibbed on Greyson's neck while he used one hand to guide his throbbing cock to the entrance. The contrast was large, the hole was tiny compared to the head of his cock. "You ready?" Proteus said beside Greyson and breached his hole with a forceful push.
"Probably," Greyson said through a breath, trying to keep still as he felt another finger widen him even more. This was only slightly embarrassing in the sense that Greyson had eaten the berries in the first place. He'd just been hungry and the berries had looked appetizing. He didn't think they'd have any affect on him since he was human, but apparently that notion was totally wrong. Greyson nodded, letting out another breath he'd been inadvertently holding but it was followed by a sharp breath in when Proteus forced himself inside Greyson's entrance. "Nngh, fuck-" Greyson could feel how much bigger Proteus was than his smaller body was used to handling. "Th-that was... unexpected-" Greyson pressed himself against the cavern wall in front of him, groaning. "Just keep going, don't stop-"
"Oh you are so tight and warm, even better than I thought." Proteus sighed a breath of relief as he entered. He was going to stop a bit with Greyson's groan but he kept going on his urge. He went on deeper and grabbed on Greyson's body, holding him still agaibst the wall so he could have pushes in easier. The canal was so tight and warm it was almost difficult to penetrate. "Deep breath and try to relax a bit, it's so tight and I dont want to hurt you ..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,950 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,774 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,073 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,580 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,204 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,121 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg