Closed Forgotten Paradise (closed w/ bhdire8)
Greyson could feel the warm sensation caused by the berries residing which he was thankful for, but the strong desire for more followed, for more from Proteus and their actions. Greyson took in a breath and then let it out slowly, mouth twisting as he tried to adjust to Proteus' size. "I-I didn't know you were so... big-" Greyson huffed as his fingers dug into the cave walls. "You won't hurt me," he insisted gently, "I just have to get used to it..."
Proteus chuckled. "Well thank you for your complement." He didnt mentioned his penis was actually even larger when in merman form. "Just tell me when you nreded a minute ok?" He continued to penetrate, swivrlling his hips to inch forward. He touched on th3 walls of the canal and probed along it, feeling every little part of it when he moved forward.
"Will do," Greyson groaned, shutting his eyes tight and pressing one side of his face against the cold surface of the rocky wall under him. In a halfhearted attempt to help himself, he rolled his hips back against Proteus' as he stretched to allow the merman further inside him. "Agh..." Greyson licked his lips and braced himself against the wall as best as he could. "Faster," he whined in a heated tone, tipping his head back slightly. "Y-you can go faster."
"Alright if that's what you wanted." Proteus smirked as he pushed his length all in. He heard a whimper from Greyson and started thrusting. At first it was a deep and fast thrusts, but with long intervals between with how they both needed the time to adjust, then gradually they became shallower but more continuous movements, setting up a rhythm. Proteus had nudged on when his cock dragged thorough a piece of soft flesh and Greyson yelled out loud and his body jerked.
Greyson groaned into the wall as Proteus moved with him, gritting his teeth and panting as he struggled to match the jerks and motions of the merman. This didn't feel like anything he'd ever felt before, and while it was an experience he couldn't help but just cry out for more. Greyson grunted when Proteus felt as if he'd slipped past a certain entrance once more in his body and he whimpered needily. "You just... Ah, shit, you're in deep-" He swallowed hard and braced his hips. "Come in me," he moaned softly, arching his back a bit. "I want you to come, please..."
"Hmm what's that really? Felt so good I like how you reacted when I nudged on it..." if Proteus had had mor e consciousness he wohld have noticed this was in fact a little strange. This entrance wasnt supposed to appear in human but he was too lost in the pleasure to realise. He thrusted hard, aiming everytime at that spot and finally breeched it at one particularly forceful push. They both groaned, Proteus felt as if his cock wss getting sucked in and he only managed to thrust a few more times before shooting deep into Greyson within that cavity.
Greyson didn't think much of the extra sensation that Proteus had found inside him. He didn't know much about it, or much about what the berries would do to him other than the warmth; he couldn't have predicted his anatomy would change as well, nor that this encounter would lead to something much bigger in the nearby future. Greyson was focused on the present, and his hips bucked when Proteus delved further inside him, finishing hot and warm in his new cavity. He sighed shakily, relaxing at the climax but wincing when it didn't feel like Proteus could withdraw from him. "Is that supposed to happen..?"
"Hmmhem?" Proteus was still a bit dazed from his high. He soon found the problrm and explained in a dreamy voice. "Oh .. ya we merman usually will be locked with our partner for a bit after ... hmm but this should only happen in our merman form.... " he frowned finally sensing something was different. "Shit... this could be.... do you feel like ... very full? Filled?" He put a palm around Greyson's lower belly and found it to be a bit bloated.
"Locked?" Greyson groaned exaggeratedly, giving a puff of air as he tried to relax, figuring they'd be stuck like this for... wel, however long. He didn't think of the situation too long before he heard Proteus speak, but this time in a much more concerned tone or voice. Greyson gulped and shrugged. "I mean... yes. With you still in me, and you kind of just came too-" Greyson turned his head slightly to peer at Proteus over his shoulder. "Why?"
"Have you heard of knotting? We have a similar mechanism where our.. cock will be stuck within our mates to ensure our sperms dont spill out, which is especially easy considering we are under water, but this usually only happen when therr's a cavity for bearing of young, an organ equivalent to a womb in human females... now that I am lockrd in you meant ... you have.. developed... Gosh it must be the berries." Proteus rested his head on the cold wall try to calm himself.
Greyson made a confused sound but nodded. "It happens with dogs I've heard, yeah..." He didn't know what to think, but then as Proteus went on, he began to understand and his eyes widened as the realization came rushing over him. "Oh no," he began worriedly, shaking his head, "no no no no no... Can't you pull out or something real fast?" Greyson bucked his hips forward but it did nothing but elicit a moan from him as he felt Proteus' cock tug firmly against his entrance. "You've gotta do something," he panicked.
Proteus moaned as Greyson moved, he held him steady at the waist and warned "dont move or i will get excited again, and it will take even longer for it to die down." He huffed out a breath getting bubbles out before saying "i cant really undo anything. If... once the knot is there I cant just make it go away, and with the berry.... it might be that you have already conceived. For us, the population was drastically decreasing not because we failed to conceive, but it may be due to pollution or whatever reason that the fetus jist wouldnt grow. So... if.. you have, I guess the 'problem' would go away on its own after awhile." Proteus couldnt hide the sadness.
"Really?" Greyson continued to listen to Proteus but for all that was happening it was difficult to not hear anything but the loud thumping in his ears of his heart racing. He still had a life on land he was supposed to go back to. Maybe this wouldn't take though, maybe they wouldn't conceive and the pair of them were just worrying over nothing. "I can't live underwater or anything," Greyson commented, frowning. "What am I supposed to do? Walk around on land bearing mer children?" Greyson's face held an expression that was basically fear. He didn't know how to work with a family if his own, let alone a pregnancy. "...Fuck."
"I guess I have no right here to force you stay or anything, and I am guessing a natural miscarriage will happen within the next month. I will get you the whereabouts of your friends and send you onshore afterwards. However, if possiblr and maybe if you dont find any... expulsion, will you try to .. bear with it?" Proteus' eyes lightup at the faint hope of having new lives in his race, looking at Greyson with an almost plea. "If there really is a little merchild, I promise I will take it over and not bother you with anything. Would you please do that?"
"I mean I can't stay... I've got things to do on land." Greyson frowned. "I'll still be in Africa for a few months more for school, so we can see each other if this... thing happens." His brows drew together. "It doesn't last nine months right? Gods..." If it came between carrying the children to full term or a miscarriage, Greyson would always take the prior. He never wanted to experience a miscarriage, but he also didn't think he'd experience pregnancy ever. "If we actually conceive," Greyson began, sucking his teeth at the last word, "then I'll deal with it... but we won't know for... however long."
(I forgot how long we agreed for the gestation to be. 6 months?)

"Sure thank you so much for agreeing to this, you agreeing to try, if it does happen, is generous enough. We have a shorter gestation period than humans, so it wouldnt be 9 months. You can go on with your life on shore and see how things go first. I will send you back up soon to get you back on with your life." Proteus looked at Greyson with gratitude, and also a kind of sad longing when he mentioned parting with Greyson. Just then his cock and finally went down and he withdrew carefully from Greyson. "Rest awhile here, I will quickly get some updates from my kind about your friends, I will be back quickly, wont let you suffocate at least." He most naturally kissed him on the mouth to ensure Greyson's air supply for the next 30 minutes before swimming off to outside of the cave.
((I think it was 5-6 months depending on clutch size! Would you like to skip ahead here?))

"Okay..." Greyson nodded, mostly just an innate movement that he didn't put much thought behind. His mind felt scrambled and he didn't know what to think at that moment other than how happy he was the heat from the berries had vanished. He gasped when Proteus pulled out of him, glancing down to see the slightly bloating in his abdomen left by their consummation. Greyson kissed Proteus once more, allowing himself another half hour of air. He wondered what would become of the future, if there would even be anything to worry about.
(Ya sure. Is it live youngs or eggs he would be birthing? Skip to 2 months ahead and Greyson returning on land? Proteus had been visiting on and off in his dorm?)

Things had happened fast and soon Proteus got the intel Greyson was waiting for and they parted their ways, Proteus sending Greyson back to where he belonged, reuniting with his friends and everyone. He looked from rhe sea and witnessed how happy Greyson was. He saw him disappear within the crowd before turning around to dive deep back into his home. He wouldnt see Greyson for some time now, but he didnt know if he could suppress the urge to check on him, and also potentially new lives within him from afar.
((Usually I'd say eggs but live young could be interesting. That works!))

Greyson had been expecting for the conception to not take, considering he ultimately was human after all. Things were back to normal at the dorms on land as he and his friends continued with their overseas studies, but hey all made sure not to go out far into the ocean anytime soon like they had. No need to get captured again. There were more pressing things on Greyson's mind nowadays though, like the mer child or children that had in fact come to grow in his womb. He resented having eaten those berries more so now; he had to deal with sickness and nausea often, had to deal with his train wreck of emotions, and that wasn't to mention his belly that had become obviously noticeable. He'd been able to play it off as weight gain from stress to his friends but it was stressing him out doing that, the opposite effect of what he'd hoped would happen. Today, like most days, Greyson sported loose sweats and an oversized hoodie to hide his pregnancy. His friends were absent from the dorm and Greyson was waiting for Proteus to come to land.

He was settled on the couch in his dorm, watching tv with various emptied ginger ale cans around him. Ginger ale was the only thing that could quell his nausea, but it didn't always work. Groaning tiredly, Greyson popped open another can, grimacing at the carbonic taste that was all too common now.
((Haha birthing little fishtails first would be interesting. Next up is the capture stuff?))

Proteus got in with his spare key. He was getting familiar with it now, and more used to human lifestyle with how frequent he visited Greyson. He had developed an overwhelming sense of protectiveness over the bearer of his children, and even when he wasnt physically visiting, he watched from afar not wanting to disrupt with Greyson's normal life. He got nearer Greyson, not surprised by the empty cans and sat down beside him. "How you doing? Not so well I suppose with all these cans?" He rubbes on his back hoping to lessen the nauseousness.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,949 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,774 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,065 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,580 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,204 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,121 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg