Closed Forgotten Paradise (closed w/ bhdire8)
Greyson had been at their meeting spot, a bit early like he always was, and maybe it had been a bad idea to meet up in the quiet part of town because it wasn't too long before Greyson was being held at knife point and forced to follow a group of pirates onto their ship. He couldn't help but notice the ship was the same one that had captured he and his friends before, but he crew was all different now. Were there just groups of this gang wandering around? Greyson kept asking them why they had him held hostage but no answer was needed when they'd tossed him into a room in the lower hull of the ship with a mer person - this one was a woman, barely clinging onto her mer form it seemed. Over the last two months, Greyson had grown considerably larger; Proteus' prediction about getting bigger than a full term human female had come to life, and it would be alright if Greyson was at home relaxing, not here.

Swallowing, Greyson turned towards the woman and frowned. "Do you know what they're planning to do..?" This was an odd circumstance but he might have to work together with this mer if he wanted a chance to get out of here.
"I... i am not sure but i heard them mentioning something about a scientific research...." the mermaid answered in a trembling voice. "You... are you... pregnant?" As a mermaid she was aware of the possibility of man getting pregnant, "is that by ... obe of my species?"

Proteus had been frantic. He had confirmed with somw nearby storeowners that Greyson had been there before, he was leaving quite an impression with his waddling and unique bodyshape. They all said he had left with a group of people, who didnt look too friendly. "Where could you be Greyson....." he murmurred to himself near the shore, hands in his hair. Suddenly he became alerted to a unique highpitched sound. It was one of merpeople's unique emergency siren and he quickly leapt into the water, swimming full speed to the source of sound.
Greyson knew about how much mer people were valued at. He'd seen necklaces of their scales sold for thousands alone. He wondered why they might be going to be researched on, unsure of whether or not being sold would be worse thean being poked and prodded at. Greyson focused back towards the woman at the question, hesitating for a moment and then tipping his head in a nod. "Yeah... it was sort of an accident but-" Greyson winced upon feeling the slow shift and tumble of one of the children situated heavily in his womb. He'd thought mer people might lay eggs, but apparently they birthed live young. "I think he'll come, my... the clan leader." Greyson frowned. "He wouldn't leave me. He'll get us out." Greyson shuffled forward. "What's your name?"
"Nama. Who's the father? Is he a clan leader? I may know him." The mermaid seemed to be much more at ease now, feeling connected with this other prisoner.

Proteus rushed to the site where the signal was emitted and saw a group of leaders together, in a meeting but none of them was talking, including his father who was sitting ib the middle. He approached the group and was updated with how one mermaid was caught in a neighboring clan. Proteus was just listening half heartedly, too worried over Greyson when he suddenly caught on. ".... we have got wordss that the humans have also caught someone who was likely a pregnant male, and they had somehow deduced it would be merman getting him pregnant as was written in their ancient myths." Proteus was startled awake and rushed forward to grab on the one talking. "Did you just mention a pregnant male? Where's the ship with them now?" "Your highness, it would be within your territory, just out of the Rosaria Islands." Without a word Proteus rushed out, he needed to save his mate, ignoring all noises from behind.
"His name's Proteus," Greyson explained, keeping a hand steady on the wall as the creaky old boat rocked with the rolling waves. He was tempted to sit down, but he knew it'd be too much of a hassle to try to get up. Not to mention the way the planks of the floorboard looked. "Oh... well, it's nice to meet you Nama." Greyson was trying his best to kee somewhat upbeat in this whole situation, but it was difficult with the circumstances. "I wish we might've met not like this." Greyson took in her body slowly. "Are you alright? Any injuries..?" He wasn't a doctor but it didn't take a doctor to see that Nama didn't look too well. Maybe it was just because she wasn't in water. "I kind of want to say make a break for it, but... that won't work."
"I'm alright.... it might be the thing thry used to paralyze me that was making me feel sick. Proteus! He's thr prince of our neighboring clan and he was everybody's dream man. You are lucky for having him as your mate! He's one loyal and devoted husband who must be a great father too." She said with a genuine smile of good wishes.

Proteus was swimming at full speed despite the approaching storm. His powerful tail was able to cur him through the wild current and he soon saw the boat. He peeked up from the ocean and saw the exact samw guy that had hurt Greyson so long ago and he growled lowly. Merpeople were dangerous and some of the legends of humans were true. Proteus grew intimidating claws and fangs as he shifted into attack mode.
"As long as you're okay." Greyson blushed a little at Nama's comment. "He saved me from... these same people a few months ago, actually. I don't know how they found me again." He shrugged. "I-I mean, we're not mates, I don't think. I don't know. He just looks after me and makes sure I'm okay while I'm carrying. It's complicated." Greyson was beginning to worry upon hearing the thunder and light drizzle of rain from outside. Even if they did get out of this, Greyson wasn't the best swimmer, and definitely not with this body. Greyson ran a hand over his child laden belly and carefully went over to the door, peeking through the small window cautiously. "It's gonna storm," he noted. He turned back to Nama. "If he comes I have no clue how I'm supposed to follow. It's hard to swim with all this extra weight."
Nama chuckled and said "we are merpeople, we are able to swim through everything. Proteus is a merman who's even stronger than me, so you really dont have to worry about it." She looked at Greyson curiously. "Sorry but what's your name? Hmm about the mate thing, our population are very loyal and we treat our mate very seriously, but we are notorious for being cruel to others. If he is taking care of you, then most proabbly he has something for you." She smiled at Greyson.

Proteus had gotten close to the boat. In his furry he had pulled down a man standing close to the side down and drowned him. His scream and been covered by the roaring waves and the storm. Withour another easy target, he sneaked up, seeing red and ready to kill.
"I'm a terrible swimmer usually. I got by last time because Proteus helped me." Greyson smiled warmly. "Greyson, but everyone tends to call me Grey." Greyson slunk back against the wall, sighing. "Maybe. I mean... I don't live here. I live far from here. Even if we were ever seriously mates, I get the feeling sticking around here wouldn't be safe at all. We've got so many differences." Greyson was a bit worried about the babies too; were they going to be brought up in seas that were this full of trouble? He pressed a hand against his aching back and grimaced. "We should figure something out, just in case."
Nama nodded slowly and looked at Greyson with concern "your back hurting you? That's so strange. We dont really have back problems. And about the mate thing? Do try to consider Proteus... he's really a good young man who was alone for too long... you distance and all arent a problem, he's near you now right? He didnt care about the distance he to get to you, so why would it bother you?" Just then a bit of noisw could be heard but it was difficult to distinguish in the thunders.

Proteus, who was much more agile and strong than human, had flipped 3 more people on the cabin down the water. He was sure his shark friends ubderneath would have a great feast. He sneaked to the control room and saw the familiar face of the captain trying frantically to control the boat. He barges in and grabbed his neck, lifting him high up in the air and said "where is my mate? Why are you taking him? Where do you plan to go?"
"It's been hurting for awhile, yeah. Maybe I'm just not as equipped as you guys are to do this..." He paused. "Maybe it's because I'm on land all the time walking. I bet if I had a tail like you guys it wouldn't be such a big hassle." Greyson huffed at the thought. The closest he could get to that was sitting in the bath. "It doesn't bother me but... I live in a completely different part of the world. I'd feel terrible asking him to follow me, and I definitely can't stay here." His parents and friends back home in New York would worry, and he still had to finish school. Greyson wasn't sure if Proteus would be willing to make the trip from the coast of Africa all the way to the states. It was insane. He was about to continue before the boat seemed to tip to the side suddenly, a result of the captain being lifted from the wheel. Greyson was thrown off balance and inhaled sharply when he was thrown from his spot in the wall, crashing onto the floor instead, luckily able to just barely catch himself by his forearms. Now they were scraped up. He pushed himself up to his hands and knees slowly, gritting his teeth. "That's not good."
"Well.. I guess these problems would have to be dealt with by yourselves. All I can say is, if Proteus has indeed considered you as mate, he would probably not tell you that being separated from their mates would be very painful, as in physically, to us. We needed constant physcial touches. We wouldnt die if we get separated, but the ache will be there forever." Nama answered just before the tip. She attempted to prevent Greysob from falling but was too weak herself. "Greyson? You alright?"

Proteus felt the boat losing balance and shoved th3 captain down and ordered him to get th3 boat under control first. He sat him down, nails biting into his thighs drawing blood in the deep wound, and asked again "why do you capture my mate and the mermaid?" The captain in his extreme fear and pain, answered brokenly. "Ouch ow....i... i was ordered! Like they said they would be used to research.... something about how merman impregnate or some reproducing dtuff... they said those bullshit like they would be conserving merpeople ..." he said between tears and whining. Just then some one with glasses barged in "hey cap what the hell's wrong you tipping the boat like this could hurt our precious cargo..." the man stopped midsentence when he saw the situation.
There was still a lot to figure out and Greyson didn't want to think about any of it now. He and Proteus obviously had a lot to talk about but that would only be if Proteus could find them. The last thing he wanted was for either of them to be in physical pain because they were away from each other. Greyson hadn't even been aware that was a thing until Nama mentioned it. Greyson nodded stiffly, bringing his arms up to check, wincing at the new scratches and slight bleeding that marred his forearms from the fall. "I'll be okay," he sniffed, shifting so that he was now sitting. It was only slightly more comfortable than standing, but the weight on his hips felt even more heavy.

Meanwhile, the captain had gotten the boat back under control, but not before his assistant had stepped inside. The captain swallowed thickly, waving a hand at the other man and motioning for Proteus to follow. "Show him where they're at," he demanded. "We'll deal with the facility later. Just let them out."
Proteus looked at the assistant in suspiciously. He decided these people dont deserve an ounce of mercy and he said "now lead the way." He put a hand on his shoulder, pucnturing the fragile skin with his claws and the man screamed loudly at the pain. "This is to make sure you dont attempt to escape. So where is it!"

"You are bleeding! That would attract sharks that arent usually friendly." Nama said with concern. "You need to stop the blood..." just then some sound could be heard from the door and once the door was opened, Proteus shoved the man away, slitting his throat and pushed the body far away from sight. He rushed into the room and wrapped Greyson up tightly. "Grey! Are you alright you really scared the hell out of me. Are you hurt?" All Proteus could see was Greyson, leaving Nama beside smiling.
"You think so? It's not too bad." Greyson bit his lip and pat the scratched up parts of his arms with his shirt. He was really just wanting a shower and a nice bed to lay down in right now. It was then that the door to the room opened and Greyson was worried it might be those same people again, but he was instead surprised to be met by Proteus clinging onto him. The relief that washed over Greyson was overwhelming and he nodded at the question. He couldn't be more happy to see Proteus'face than now. "I'm okay, I'm alright. Promise." He turned to Nama. "They paralyzed her, she needs help." Greyson looked up at Proteus and took hold of his hand, squeezing it lightly. "How're we getting out of this with that storm outside?" They weren't out of it yet.
Proteus turned and was surprised "Nama? I didnt know it was you that they had captured. Are you alright?" He walked towards the mermaid, keeping his hand linked with Greyson's.
"I am alright. Once I am in the water any residue should wear off." She said trying to stand up.

"Ok. We should be relatively safe now i got most of them wiped out. Now I would go take care of the captain. Greyson stay here for a bit more and i will return to you two in a minute. Once we get in the wster deep enough, the cureent would be much more peacrful and we would be safe." He squeezed his hand before going back out.
"Are you sure you want to go back and deal with him?" Greyson had a feeling the captain would get what was coming to him either way, but he wouldn't stop Proteus if he really wanted to take care of the man now. Greyson inched closer to Nama and helped her to stand, placing a hand gently on her back and watching her with a worried expression. The boat still continued to rock and Greyson could feel the beginning bouts of nausea. He tried rubbing at his belly to quell the sickness but it didn't help much. "We've gotta get off this boat soon," he groaned, his back curving deeply from the weight he was carrying in his front.
Proteus appeared in front of the captain and the captain squealed seeing his shadow suddenly appearing. Proteus out a hand on the wheel to hold steady the boat while lifting the captain high up in the air. "Now tell me, where were you trying to get to? How many people are involved in this 'research'?" He spit out the last words with a sneer.
"I... i... i am not sure... i have seen 3... but there could be more... we were going to an underground facility off Rosalina Islands... please I only followed orders..." proteus was unimpressed. "You have captured my mate, TWICE. You deserve no mercy." With a slash on his limbs, deep but not enough to kill him, he shoved the captain over the cabin as snack for his friends in the ocean. He quickly got back in time to see Greyson rubbing his back in pain, and he rushed forward to hold them one in an arm and drag them up.

Once up in the cabin, he asked trhough the storm "Nama can you take care of yourself once in the water?" Seeing her nodded he released her and saw her leap into the water and quickly turned, swimming away elegantly. He turned to Greyson with an arm around his waist. He saw hid face had turned a bit green and he kissed Greyson quickly while dragging him over th3 board as well, splashing into th4 water with their mouth still linked.
The boat was eerily quiet now compared to when he'd first been forced on board. Greyson didn't know where all of the crew was at, but when Proteus said he had plans to go deal with the captain, he sort of assumed he'd gotten rid of the obnoxious crew as well. Not that Greyson was complaining; those were just a few less people that might be after him again, but it didn't ease any relief about how there could very well be more individuals tracking him down - and not k my him, they were after merpeople too if he was guessing right. Suddenly he became worried about Nama and Proteus and the many other merpeople that inhabited these waters. The merpeople were more equipped to deal with humans than Greyson ever would be, but the fact that they'd caught even Nama made him realize that not everyone was safe.

Greyson smiled in goodbye to Nama, hoping he might actually get to see her again another time. He was hesitant about jumping into the rough waters of the ocean like he was, but it didn't take long before the storm above was drowned out, instead relaxed by the soft sound of currents as he and Proteus dove under, mouths still locked in a kiss until Greyson pulled away. He took a deep breath in and looked up, seeing the rolling surface of the water above. Greyson frowned and shifted closer to Proteus, wrapping his arms around the other's waist and pressing his face against his chest. "I was scared you wouldn't find me," he admitted sheepishly. "I'm glad you did... but, how do we get back on land now..?"
"The storm had a large coverage and the land nearby wouldnt be safe for landing anytime soon. We would be back to my place first." Proteus was actually considering keeping Greyson under water until he gavr birth, which should happen some time within the month now. He wrapped Greyson tight in his arms, finally letting his scare and worry out. "Grey....." he also kept a palm on his massive belly that nudged into him when thry embraced.

He kept Greyson close to his body when they started swimming away. Peoteus' strong tail flipped and they would push through the waters, licing through the current. Proteus kept kissing on Greyson to reassure himself he was indeed alright, together with their children.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,710 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,921 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,461 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,768 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,043 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,516 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,194 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,063 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,068 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg