Closed Forgotten Paradise (closed w/ bhdire8)
Greyson nodded. They'd have to wait until the storm was over to go back to land. He'd at least have to inform his friends that he was alright because he knew they'd be worrying about him as well. Greyson grew calmer as they neared Proteus' home, where things looked much nicer than where the storm brewed over top of them. When they arrived, Greyson turned to Proteus, sighing a little before he began to speak. "I'm gonna have to go back up to inform my friends what's going on." He pressed a hand to his stuffed stomach, stifling a moan when the children inside seemed to kick not too gently st his sides.
Proteus frowned and asked "is it the babies fussing? Where does it hurt?" He put a hand on Greyson's belly and felt the squirming underneath. He rubbed it a bit and gathered Greyson in his arms. "Yes... yes of course, your friends must be very worried. They have been tremendous help throughout. I guess I must have got them even more alerted too, I had first asked them for you when I couldnt see you back then." He kissed Greyson a bit and added. "Thank god you are alright Greyson.... I have been so worried...."
"All over. They... they don't give me any rest." Greyson smiled a little, continuing to massage slow circles into his swollen abdomen in the hopes he'd be able to get the tumbling and shifting inside to cease. "They'll be worried, I know. They've been worried about me since I've started really showing." He'd already explained the situation to them and they'd had a hard time believing it,but whether or not they believed him wouldn't matter. He was pregnant and would have to give birth regardless; if they didn't believe him now, then they certainly would when the time for that came around. Greyson returned the kiss gently before he spoke. "I'm relieved you found us before they took me and Nama to... wherever they were going to take us."
"Yes... and I didnt really expect anyone to find out about this. I will take care of it... them knowing where to find a mermaid isnt really that surprising, but to know that you becoming pregnant is.probably from a merman is not that usual.... anyway I will look into it. Now what we have to do is to wait for the storm to pass." He assisted in rubbing the belly to calm the babies. "Your belly looked to have grown so much more since last time i see you. Have you kept track of it?" He asked with excitement.
"Maybe we can speak to them when we return after the storm is over." Greyson knew that his friends were aware of Proteus, but none of them had really ever taken the time to understand what was going on. Not that it was their responsibility, but Greyson thought it at least might be a good idea just in case something happened to him in their presence. "Not on paper," Greyson laughed a little, shaking his head. "I'd rather not keep track of how much weight I'm gaining all the time, but I kind of notice through the clothes I'm wearing." He tugged at the shirt he wore currently. Even in the water where it might be a little loose, it was presently stretched tight around his large belly, a sliver of stretchmarked skin peeking out from the bottom. "This is the biggest shirt I've got and it doesn't fit anymore. Maybe we can go on that shopping spree, huh?"
"Is it you really wouldnt dress in those dresses?" Peoteus asked with a naive look. "They look way more comfrotavle than your shirts." He lifted up his shirt and saw for the first time in awhile the stretchmark marred belly. "If you spend more time underwater these stretvhmark may lessen a bit, the water will keep it hydrated and relief thr weight."
"Maternity dresses?" Greyson's face turned red and he shook his head. "Those are like... for females." He shrugged. "I mean I guess I could wear them, but I don't really want people staring at me in them out in public. Maybe when we go back to land, we can look around and I'll try one-" Greyson held up a finger. "Just one. People are gonna think I'm weird." Greyson glanced down at his gravid belly as Proteus rolled up his shirt. The stretch marks lined the underside of his stomach like some kind of tiger, all vining up towards his walnut sized belly button. "Yeah, probably. I'll see if I can make arrangements so I won't have to be on land a few days at a time."
"So you will wear?" Proteus looked up with excited eyes. "I thonk they shouldnt be just restricted to be worn by women. Just like you, you are bearing my young which is someyhing that's supposed to be done exclusively by women, isnt it?" He traced the stretchmarks and poked on the bellybutton a bit, finding Greyson shy away immediately. "Poking on the bellybutton is not comfortable?" He looked up and asked, holding Raven down in his embrace instead. "Yes I guess that would be better... the birth will need to take place in water too, the youngling will need to be in water the moment they are born. Wouldnt want you to be still in the dorm when that happened." He looked with a worry.

(You want Greyson to develop a birth canal or a direct anal birth?)
"I'll see what works. I'm not... sure. They may not even fit well on me." The sight of a man sifting around in a maternity store wasn't uncommon, but the sight of a man who looked like Greyson sifting around in a maternity store would surely raise some brows. They'd have to go early in the morning or late at night; Greyson was still a bit leery about being out in public with how big he's gotten. It used to not be a problem since he could hide in his oversized shirts, but that was no longer possible. "It just feels weird," Greyson smiled a bit, shaking his head and tugging his shirt down as much as he was able. "If push comes to shove, I suppose a bathtub or pool is always an option." Greyson hummed thoughtfully. "But I'd rather be here with you, so don't worry. I'll do what needs to be done to get down here in time."

(hmm he can have developed a birth canal probably a little bit before birth! also we could skip if you'd like, actually not too far ahead because I kind of want to see them go shopping lol)
(Great! Hmm do you mind going sexual? Maybe..... like the birth canal will need to be lickrd/fondled/whatever to get it open or stop the itch of growing blah blah ... haha i was a little afriad you dont like the crossdressing idea so i didnt push it, I wanted to play out the shopping part too! Let's skip a bit to there.)

"Oh I am sure you would look great!" Proteus said with sparkling eyes. He was so excited. "Can we keep the image? Like... photo?" He was unsure if that's rhe correct term. He hugged Greyson tight and smiled goofily, "i am so glad. Hmm maybe we coule go somewhere that's far away and no one will recognise you? And you wouldnt return either." Proteus rubbed the tshirt clad belly, unable to not touch on the most beautiful belly he had ever seen.

"On the birth... hmm I am going to suggest too. When it's almost time, there will br a birth canal developed. When it appeared, will you go down in water with me so that we are sure you wouldnt be tiving birth on land?" Proteus askrd solemnly.
"If you'd like," Greyson agreed. They'd have to go to a store that would probably be out of their way which was a pain, but Greyson would much rather go to one of those instead of the busy bustling ones in the city. "Really?" he asked surprised, unsure if that new development would hurt or not. "Uh, y-yeah, I'll be sure to tell you." He had no idea how a birth canal was going to develop, and suddenly he was worrying over shether or not he'd ever be able to get his old body back. Greyson stayed with Proteus for the evening until the storm subsided and they made their way back to land, making the hike home to where his friends were surely waiting for him.

A few days later, Greyson had traveled with Proteus out of the main city to the outskirts where an old shopping store stood among the deserted streets. The store itself was large but held barely any people. It wasn't a maternity store albeit it held maternity clothes, so that made people not stare at them as much; they still got stares though, Greyson had caught one of the cashiers eyeing him funnily.

I'm the back corner of the store where the maternity clothes were, Greyson checked the racks for anything good, waddling around the clothes to the best of his ability. Even now, it was becoming difficult to walk. His belly protruded forward a large amount from his frame, his back curved naturally to adapt to the weight. From the back it was noticeable too, as he'd not only grown outwards but sideways as well. His hips were constantly sore and he was forced to always support his overly swollen stomach with his hands to take off some of the pressure from his body. He didn't know how many children he was carrying, but he appeared larger than any pregnant woman he'd ever seen, and he was concerned how any baby so big might make it out of him. After just a few minutes of shopping around, Greyson had to sit down on a nearby changing bench, rubbing his heavy belly with a groan. "You find anything?" he asked Proteus. "I've gotta sit for a second..."

(yeah that's fine xd)
(Grreat!! And thanks for the loooooong instalment!!)

"You should have let me help you walk, at least let me hold your belly for you a bit instead of insisiting walkijg on your own." Proteus sighed, "you know they would stare anyway so why not just let me help you. You would be much less tired that way." He shook his head, sighing with how his headstrong human always got his insistence. "Anyway.... what do you think about this?" He raised a light yellow dress that's soft and tailored to hug the belly. It wasnt those baggy and outdated printed dress, but it actually had some shape and design on it that showed off the curves. "You want to try this?" He asked with excited eyes. "I will be in the changing room with you to help you get dressed." He had actually got a bra with him, lately Greyson had started developing quite a bit on that area and Proteus smiled innocently at Greyson. He would press him to try that on, no matter how hard he protested.
(haha I love long installmentss)

"Don't you mind them staring at you?" Greyson asked, thankful that at least back here there were no other customers that would watch them and no employees that would hassle them about buying and their situation. It probably would've a good thing to get something that could get him around, but Greyson wasn't going to be subject to any motor cart or wheelchair because of how large he was. He refused to let this make him immobile even if it was a struggle to do things now. Greyson eyed the dress Proteus showed him, biting his bottom lip and ripping his head. "I'm surprised you found that here, it actually looks nice... I can try it on." He'd been worried they'd just find a bunch of old grandma looking clothes. Greyson stood from his seat with effort, supporting his low sitting belly with one hand and reaching out to gently take hold of Proteus' arm with the other. He winced upon feeling faint movement in his full womb. "O-okay, let's go to the changing room."
(Then I gotta try hard to keep up ;-))

Proteus shoot out a hand to hold Greyson's back, pushing forward to help him stand up and heard a sigh of relief from him. "See? Letting me help.you could make it much easier, considering your belly that had become that huge. I dont care about people staring, I dont know thrm anyway and the important thing is I am helping you." He collectef Greyson in his arms, cradling him with one hand under his huge belly and the other on his waist.
They started down the way that led to the changing room. The place was very deserted and no one was around. Proteus helped Greyson got into the biggest changing room of them all, with a little traingular seat on the corner and a full length mirror. He had Greyson standing in the middle and knelt down to help him pull the trousers off. Lately all Greyson's pants had been hugging so tightly it become a chore to put them on and take them off. "Deep breath to suck it in, lift up the belly as best as you can?" Proteus looked up to Greyson and asked, hands on the string tying the pants on.
It was hard not to garner attention when you appeared to be as big as he was. Some people thought he was sick and others had indeed guessed that maybe his condition was the work of a night with a merfolk, but Greyson had never confirmed it to anyone other than his friends, and even they'd been difficult to explain too. He wished he could be like Proteus, not caring what everyone around him thought but that was just about impossible. His mind wasn't wired to work that way and every look his way, whether they were towards him or not, Greyson took in as some kind of judgmental act and he wasn't okay with any of it.

Greyson waddled along with one arm wrapped around Proteus' waist and the other supporting his gravid belly. He muttered and moaned under his breath as they made their way down the hall, standing in the middle of the dressing room when they made it there despite the way his legs protested the heavy weight he carried. Greyson took in a breath and allowed Proteus to untie the string that held his pants on his hips, keeping them from being pushed down by his swollen middle. "Okay," Greyson began, pulling his shirt off with effort next. "Now just to try that dress."
Proteus as a merman, was simple minded. There werent as much judgement within his population and his status as the prince had given him enough self-confidence to face all stares with pride. He understood, however, the need of Greyson was different from him and they oftenview things differently. He had tried hard to respect that.

Proteus could feel Greyson's legs trembling slightly with the weight and all when he quickly pulled the string. He stood up to steady him when he took off his shirt. His little breast popped up. It had been some time since he last saw him naked, and the chest appeared to have developed quite well and proteus smiled at his own ingenious idea of getting the bra with nursing pads. He took it out and smiled, looking at Greyson expectantly. "I guess you need this too? Is this the right size?" Judging by what he saw he guess it could be a bit small, but Greyson could try either way.
((Eek sorry this is late, changed internet companies and stuff and it got messed up))

Greyson eyed the bra that Proteus had brought along too. He hadn't even seen him bring it in with the dress. "You want me to wear that?" he asked warily, looking it over closely as if inspecting it for any flaws. He'd been alright with the dress but he wasn't too sure how much the bra would even help him. "That'll probably make me look like I've got bigger breasts than I already have," he snorted. His chest was more or less puffy, more so than anything, and it wasn't too annoying save to the occasional soreness. "I dunno if I'll get it but we can try, let's get the dress on right after though." Greyson ran his fingers along the heavy underside of his belly, stifling a groan in the back of his throat as the weight he was carrying seemed to shift. "Oh yeah, let's hurry."
(It's alright :) though i am getting a little impatient xD)

"They said it would frel nice! And those arent push ups or anything, just nursing pads." Proteus exclaimed and explained. He saw the grimace and got thr bra on Greyson quick, he cupped the chest genrly, fitting them over with the cups, slightly adjusting them so they were embraced by the bra nicely and snugly. He got to his back and asked him. "Is this alright? I am buttoning this up now." He got both hands on the bra strap and looked very happy into the mirror with Greyson.
Greyson watched as Proteus helped him with the nursing pads, pressing his lips together at his appearance in the mirror. His face and whatnot had stayed the same throughout the pregnancy save for the look of exhaustion he sported a lot more, so it was weird to see just how much his body had changed otherwise. In the mirror, his belly looked like something from out of a movie - painfully large and obvious, bearing down on Greyson at all times and making it hard to do something as simple as getting out of bed. He closed his eyes briefly and let out a breath slowly, only cracking his eyes open once more when Proteus announced he was done. Greyson glanced up at the mirror again, smiling sheepishly and nodding his head. "Yeah, that's good. Thanks." Rubbing at his face with one hand, Greyson couldn't help but feel warm with Proteus this close... too warm. He hadn't necessarily considered them real mates or anything after what had happened, and that's mainly why he'd done his best to be respectful and aware of how he was around Proteus, but as of late he was finding it hard to help himself in the way that only he could with another individual. "Y'know, I haven't gotten any action since that day with the berries," Greyson joked, watching Proteus in the mirror behind him to wait for a reaction.
Proteus craved to be close to Greyson and their young, he cradled his belly with his hands underneath, hovering over Greyson shielding him from whatever hurt there could be. He frowned a bit and asked, clueless, "what action? No action since the berry..... oh!" It suddenly dawned on him on what Greyson was referring to and he smiled widely. "Is that so? Do you want to...?" His hand under his belly slipped that bit lower, getting to the space just in front of his member, and Proteus was suddenly aware of how it had been slightly hardened. He lowered his head and whispered beside Greyson. "Hmm well I hadnt had any too, so I guess we both got some stored up energy.... "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,710 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,922 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,461 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,768 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,044 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,516 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,194 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,064 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,068 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg