Closed Forgotten Paradise (closed w/ bhdire8)
Greyson sighed a little as Proteus supported his belly. The warmth from the other's hands felt comforting, and the children must've felt it too as they squirmed for a quick second, rolling against Greyson's hips and similarly Proteus' hands. "Agh, ow," he muttered quietly, swallowing hard when he felt Proteus' hand trail lower. The store was quiet and no one was back where they were, so funnily enough this would be a decent place to mess around in. It wasn't the bed, but it could do, and Greyson wasn't so sure he'd even be able to make it until they arrived back home. "I want to," he said, biting his lip and watching the other's form in the mirror. "Right here." Greyson rocked back against Proteus lightly. "I'll be honest... I-I don't want to wait."
"Hmm then here it will be." Proteus smiled and removed one of his hands to the back, rubbing on the perky butt of Greyson's that had filled up even nicer with the pregnancy. He slipped a finger between the crack and rubbed on the opening that's shut tightly, feeling how it unfurled under his finger. His other hand supported the centre of the belly, holding it and feeling their babies squirming. "I think out children are excited too. Hmmm this is good. I didnt know I missed it but in fact I did."
Greyson licked his lips, feeling Proteus' finger explore his ready opening. He whimpered a little, wanting more to move with than just what he was getting. "They need to settle down," Greyson grumbled, pressing himself flush against Proteus and bringing his hands up to rub fervently at his tender belly, huffing as the movement of their children grew weaker until everything felt calm once again. Greyson reached out to grab onto one of the wall bars in the dressing room to steady himself. "I'm ready," he hummed softly, letting his head fall to the side as he spread his legs just a tad more.
Proteus lookrd up at the mirror, confirmed with Greyson's flushed face that he was indeed craving this, and positioned his throbbing cock at the oprning. The hole felt so tiny compared with his member, but he knew how capable that was and how it could swallow greedily from past experience. The precum from his length served as abundant lubricant and he pushed forward a bit, trying to get through the tight ring of muscle. "Relax and let me..... "
Greyson took a deep breath in and then let it out, relaxing a bit as he felt Proteus prod against his entrance. This was always the tough part, just letting Proteus enter him; last time they'd done this Proteus had been in merfolk form, but now he was in his human body and Greyson wondered if it would feel any different. Greyson's breath hitched as Proteus pushed into him, his belly pressed against the wall in front of his as Greyson arched his back to try to take some weight off his frame.
(I thought last time Proteus is also in human form HAHA anyway)

Proteus entered slowly, moving in and out in small movements, spreading his precum generously into Greyson. His movement was smoothed by the lubricant feeling secretion and he pushed in deeper and nudged into Greyson, finding that pertect angle for the perfect spot. He opened his eyes and saw how Greyson's face flushed red, onr hand onhis belly supporting it and the other on the wall holding himself up. Every detail could be reflected in the mirror and Proteus smiled at this unexpected bonus. He steadied Greyson with his hands on his hip and pushed in deeper and deeper, getting his thick and long length buried hilt-deep into the delicious hole.
It had been difficult to find a place and time to do this at, generally speaking. It wasn't as if Greyson could just invite Proteus over to slee with him whenever he wanted to. He had a dorm full of others and they probably wouldn't take too kindly to that; they were already stressed over the situation Greyson was in to begin with. The dressing room of the maternity section of a store wasn't exactly what he had in mind when t came to having sex, but it worked enough. Greyson grit his teeth as Proteus stretched him wide, panting a bit when the other drove himself as far as he could into Greyson. Greyson rubbed over his belly with his supportive hand, beads of sweat already beginning to appear on his massive middle. "You can go faster," Greyson breathed slowly, pressing his rear closer to Proteus in an attempt to spur him on.
Proteus had been spurred on by how Greyson's full hip ndge into him, and with his fingers almost digging into the soft flesh of his big, fat ass, he startes thrusting. He would pull out fully, slowly, and then slam in right into thr spot that got Greyson screaming. His canal was tight and warm, now slicky and welcoming with his preparation. Proteus picked up his pace gradually, making an effort to drive Greyson crazy. His pumping gpt the belly swinging back and forth, slapping on Greyson's thigs adding to the symphony of their lovemaking.
Greyson bit his tongue to keep silent as Proteus thrusted into him, the last thing they needed was for someone to walk in on the sound of their sex. He wasn't too worried about that happening, but there was a very big possibility it just might. It didn't take long for Greyson to be unable to keep quiet though, and every time Proteus pushed into him, he moaned in pleasure, hips being slightly lifted as Proteus buried himself into Greyson's entrance. Greyson was forced to let go of the wall and hold his heavily swollen belly with both hands instead, trying to keep it from bouncing too much, the children inside weighing heavily on his narrow pelvis. "Nngh, c-careful," Greyson groaned, breathing hard against his movements. "Maybe slower b-but... agh, deeper-"
Proteus saw Greyson's difficulty of keeping himself up with only his back supporting his weight, botb hands on his big, swollrn belly that dangled so low, appearing even bigger with how it was lowered under gravity. He put a hand on his shoulder to help him stay into position. Upon hearing Greyson's request, he whispered. "Hmm how about we change position a bit then. I quite like how we can see ourselves in the mirror here." He paused his thrusting a bit and bent lower, lifting Greyson up from behind his thighs, spreading his legs wide apart, his back on his chest and both looked at the mirror. The part where they were connected was reflected in the mirror so clearly, how the tiny hole stretched and swallowrd his length, how the belly dangle so low and how both their faces flushed with desire. "Is this position better? Deeper?" Prpteus looked into Greyson's eyes through the mirror, swivelling his hip a bit as he dropped Greyson a bit lower on his member.
Admittedly it was a lot more difficult to have sex like this than any time Greyson had ever had sex before. He could t stay in one position for too long or else he got uncomfortable quickly, and he was forced to support his burgeoning belly with his hands to keep it from bouncing with his and Proteus' thrusts too much else his whole body be thrown off by the weight. At this point, he was surprised he could even endure even a round of this, but it'd been so long since he'd had anything that Greyson withstood it; he did enjoy this, had been waiting for some kind of pleasure like the kind Proteus was providing him now. Greyson could few his heart rate pick up as Proteus moved them into a new position. The babies inside his womb squirmed relentlessly and Greyson groaned softly, pressing both hands to each side of his heavy belly and rubbed gently, trying to get their children to calm while struggling to get off too. "Better," he panted needily, "can't stay in this position long... so keep going, please-"
proteus exteneded his hands so he was holding the belly as well, calming hid offspring while thrusting so hard and losing in pleasure with their bearer. Greyson had been fucked open enough that Proteus was entering him with ease and he pumped like a machine into him, speeding up as per Greyson's request. He made sure he poked into Greyson's prostate, knowing he would drive him crazy and from how Greyson's canal was constricting on him, he was guesding he was close to climaxing. "Greyson... I love you, did i tell you that? I love you more than your body, and I will be forever thankful for you agreeing to bear my young, but my love was above that... Grey..." he nibbed on his earlobe as he finished.
Greyson's body trembled slightly as Proteus plunged deeper inside of him, hitting his prostate with each thrust His face was growing red now, sweat beading at his forehead as he tipped his head to the side, breathing hard while continuing to take Proteus' length. He tried to hold his belly steady, to keep it from swaying with his and Proteus' movements. Suddenly he wondered if Proteus would knot him in his human form; they'd been linked together previously but Greyson wasn't sure how well that might go over with his large he was already. Just unable to stroke himself to finish, his massive low belly proving difficult to work around, Greyson whined and gave up, smiling stupidly at Proteus' words. "Is it?" Greyson swallowed hard, grunting at a particularly hard thrust. "Agh, nngh fuck Proteus-" Greyson tried again to touch himself but to no avail. "I love you for taking care of m-me," he panted heavily, "but... ugnh, being this b-big is a curse-"
Proteus noticed Greyson's difficulty with his repeated attempt to reach down, and he turned Greyson around so they were facing each other, and his cock could be rubbed on by his huge belly and Proteus' abdomen. He renewed his thrusts, getting Greyson to hold him by the shoulder and pumped tirelessly into the sweet human body. "Hmm you are so big because of me, and that made me so proud. I wanted to show you off to the world, make every creature realise you are my mate, carrying my young, bound by me forever." He felt his knot getting swelled and reminded himself he gotta pull out. They couldnt really stay here for too long, and a knotting could last for 20 minutes.
Greyson moved with effort, following Proteus' lead and turning around so he was facing him. He held Proteus by his shoulders gently, gasping as he felt his own cock rubbing up against Proteus and the heavy underside of his low belly. Greyson rocked with Proteus and his movement and eventually came, his hips stuttering as he spilled his seed across the bottom of his gravid stomach. He placed a hand on either side of his ripe belly and huffed, rotating his open palm in small circles against his taught, nearly translucent skin to get the still active babies to calm. He could feel Proteus knotting but he didn't bother piping up about it. They were in no rush, he guessed, and it wasn't as uncomfortable as he'd initially thought it might be. "T-to show me off?" Greyson laughed a little, wincing at a kick to his spine. "I'm noticeable to the whole world like this," he joked.
It took every ounce of control left in Proteus to pull out, his knot immediately deflated noticing the change, the timing was perfect as he added his own release on Greyson's, coating the belly and even some on their chests, with thick whitr ropes of cum. He didnt say anything but there was a risk of getting Greyson pregnant with another litter if he indeed knotted in him. Simultaneous gestation was a common occurance in marine organisms. He lowered them both on the bench, fittin Greyson on his lap. "I... do you mind? Being this big? …being my mate?" He asked unsurely as they both got more senses in them now.
Greyson had no clue how they were supposed to clean up after this. It seemed like putting the dress on would be a stupid idea of they just dirtied it with their come, but they didn't exactly have anything around they could use to wipe down. Luckily no one had come into the dressing room during their session, but it still made Greyson wonder who might've been around anyways to have heard. Hopefully no one. Greyson settled into Proteus' lap comfortably, his belly extending outwards and slightly sideways to hide nearly all of his lap. "It's hard to get around being this huge," he teased, "but I can handle it." He reached his arms around to support his low sitting belly; he was forced to spread his legs to make room for the heavy orb as it rested against the bench under him. Greyson ran his thumb across his bloated belly button lightly. "I don't mind, no... I mean, for the mate thing." Greyson's impressive middle rose and fell with his breaths. "Even though I'm like this, you've treated me better than anyone has." He smiled a bit. "What does your clan think? Anything?"
(Can I say...your description of the belly just hit every little dirty wish I had! Thanks for that really!)

"I have to treat you well.... I am always afraid this would be the only period of time that we are spending together, since the babies in you is the only linkage between us really." Proteus added his hand on Greyson's and caressed the belly and the bellybutton a bit. "My clan, they are just thrilled you are bearing new youngs to the population. Our future had been hopeless, you are the one bringing good news. They had requested me to bring you underwater, so that yhey could worship you and treat you like a god, but I just rejected the whole idea." Proteus smiled and kissed Greyson. "Well but I guess the mate thing wadnt that simple. Perhaps we coule discuss about that in more detail later. Now we had some fitting to do." Proteus smiled and he started wiping away the mess with the inside of his own shirt.
( xD lol you're welcome!)

"Yeah..." Greyson knew they'd eventually have to figure something out. This litter would be born soon and then Greyson would only have a few more months before he'd have to go back home to finish school. He couldn't stay here in Africa, that was for sure, so he wondered if Proteus would be willing to relocate, not just him but his clan also. Maybe it was a bit too much to ask but Greyson had grown so fond of Proteus that the thought of leaving him behind here didn't sit well with him. "Oh, good thing, definitely. I don't need to be worshipped." Greyson nodded at Proteus as he said they could speak more later. They had a lot to talk about. Shifting a bit, Greyson helped in cleaning himself up before he reached for the dress that wasn't sitting too far off on the other end of the bench. He handed it to Proteus as he stood, grunting and cradling his belly as he got to his feet followed by pressing his hands against his back; his belly stuck out far in front of him, curving his back sharply as the weight of the babies influenced his stance. "Okay, let's try this... You'll have to help me put it on."
Proteus smiled seeing how Greyson assumed the gesture of a classic pregnant woman as he saw on the street, only with an even larger belly. He checked the dress and found the opening, which he helped Greyson fit into, one hand at a time. He knew he could no longer stretcb his arms upward, the skin on the belly too tight to allow for that, and he had carefully fitted in one side at a time. Pulling the dress down, he had a perfect pregnant lady in front of him, with breasts that complimented the whole look. "Greyson... you looked absolutely gorgeous." Proteus gaped at Greyson, admiring him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,710 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,923 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,461 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,768 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,044 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,517 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,194 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,064 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,068 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg