Closed Bones (closed w/ Lovebite)
Oliver wasn't the best escapee ever, and so it was no surprise to him when his supposedly fellow friends had taken off without him in the wake of their leave from their owner. It was the dead of the night and Oliver had been persuaded into the deal with most of the other slaves at the time, but only a handful had gone once the time had come, and Oliver was one of the stupid ones who had agreed to go and stuck with it. He wasn't as large or built like the others who dared try to escape with him and as a result he fell behind them, fast. Their run through the woods was incredibly unsettling and he wanted to turn around and go back if only because he knew he wouldn't get punished if he were ever found out for his escape, but he'd already ran and surely his not-so-friendly owner would find out sooner than later. Under the collar of his plain shirt was a branded label in his skin that read O-210-K, a title derived from the initial of his first name, the number slave he was, and the initial of his owner's name to finish. It'd be easy for anyone to figure out he was a slave by finding the brand, but figuring out who he belonged to would be more difficult less he talked.

He'd stopped only briefly to catch his breath, swallowing hard and running his hands through his short hair. He knew how behind he was and he didn't even know if this was a good idea anymore. The forest was too quiet at night, it gave him a sense that he was constantly being watched by... something. Oliver continued on in the direction the other human slaves had gone, hoping to catch up and berate them for leaving him behind for so long, but he had the eerie feeling that that wasn't going to happen, and he'd probably be screwed over in this forest in the worst way.
It was pure coincidence that on that night Freyne was on the search for his young cousin's pet, one of the strange creatures she had found on her first visit to Earth. He became truly surprised at the sight of the small group of fleeing humans, about a handful of them at least, sprinting through the brush in front of his party. They sat there and watched, his guards, gossiping behind him about how they were of his closest neighbors clan of slaves. He held his cycle steady, letting them pass, none of them were of issue to him, his morals were strict, nothing bound these slaves to the gallion who owned the land south of his family's.

None of them, except the one that lastly crossed their path, he saw him and his hand went towards his weapon of choice, stepping off of his three wheeled vehicle. The tall gallion stepped towards the gestating human,"You cannot tread onto this land the way you are."He held up a hand, one that was pale grey just like the rest of his body and that only held three fingers.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Looking back now, it definitely wasn't the best idea to go fleeing from his owner in the condition he was in. Oliver had been able to keep up at an awkward speed walking pace, but even then he'd quickly lost breath and any endurance he might've had before he'd been used a breeder had long gone out the window. He should've waited until after he was back in shape again, in shape enough to at least run. Oliver had lost sight of the other humans in his slave group running through the woods and he cursed bitterly under his breath, gasping for air and straightening his stance with slight difficulty. His back hurt and his hips were sore from the weight of his filled abdomen. The young growing inside him had gotten more restless, almost to the point that he was unable to get a decent night of sleep. It was too much of a strain to be burdened with, and tacking on attempting to run? This day couldn't get any worse.

Oliver hasn't been aware of the group of aliens nearby, so when one approached him his heart raced, thinking this alien was somehow connected with his owner. Had they found out they'd run off already? "What?" he asked incredulously, still struggling to get his breath. "I'm... I've gotta get by. I was sent out on a task for delivery..." It wasn't the best excuse or lie in the world, especially with how pregnant he was, but maybe it'd allow him by.
The alien snorted, it was rare for those of his species to have hair, let alone some as long and glossy as his own, they were the ones ancient humans wrote stories about. The 'elves' were actually gillions, aliens who were so different and so hunted nearly to extinction in the land that they were given by medieval nobility that people sought to wipe them from history. Though what they didn't think was that they would come back from hiding, and this time they would be the rulers. That day had come a few years before, when men carrying young was preposterous to humans, now it was only a fact of life.

Freyne looked from the humans eyes to his belly, his hand still resting upon his hip near his weapon while the other which had stopped him lowered to his side. Switching the laser pistol onto non lethal, the lithe male rose a pale eyebrow,"Why run if you're simply making a delivery?"He asked, tilting his head the other way now, then glancing back to his guards as they agreed in quiet mumbles. "With the extensive amount of slaves my friend, Keanu has on his plot, it's a wonder why he would send a mortal so...heavy with child."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
If someone told Oliver years ago that an alien race would take over Earth, and that he'd be pregnant carrying one of their young, he'd probably have suggested you go to the loonie house. But now it was a harsh reality he'd been living through and he hated it. He'd always been a labor slave, doing simple tasks, but this was his first time being picked as a breeder slave and it was really starting to take its toll on him. He'd never been told how many young he was carrying despite there being adequate technology that could tell - his owner was simply stubborn, and apparently liked a surprise. Everything was sore and tender and swollen and he hoped he would just go back to being a labor slave, although truthfully he was hoping he'd be able to get away and not be a slave anymore at all. There were trickles of groups of rebellions with humans involved which was what he'd planned to search out, but now it wasn't looking to be in his favor.

"To get it done faster..?" Oliver's brows knitted together and he grimaced, pressing a hand to his heavily swollen belly at the feeling of the alien young shifting about. "I-I don't know. I guess you'd have to ask him." Unsure of what to do, Oliver tried to edge around the group of gillions tentatively. "I've gotta get going," he tried.
"Maybe I will."Freyne replied, wondering if he could call the bluff in the human as he lifted his hand to stop him from moving again,"No. I have some time on my hands, why don't we go speak with Keanu about this?"He offered,"I'll even give you a ride."He smiled, knowing he was only teasing the mortal, usually humans walked where ever they went even breeders, unless they were spoiled by their masters. Which was rare.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Oliver could feel his heart racing faster at the offer. He wondered briefly if he'd be able to get out of trouble by telling his owner that it hadn't been his plan to escape, that he'd been coerced into it by the others, but the fact alone that he'd gone anyways might play against him. Oliver looked between the guards warily, his shoulders slumping. "Really?" he asked, frowning. "I'm going to be late, I have to get this notice delivered on time and... and-" And then without thinking much, Oliver awkwardly took off in the opposite direction - still away from where his owner resided but more importantly away from the guards. It had been a split second decision he knew he'd probably end up regretting, but there was no turning back now.
Freyne lifted a hand slightly,"After him, careful."He told his guards, they did go after the human in long strides, two of them grabbing onto his arms to hold him still,"Where is the notice you speak of? I see none."The male stepped forwards as the men turned him around to face the leader of the crew again,"I think I'll have to take you, just because I'm weary of you and the health of the unborn."He stepped back, turning to climb onto his lightcycle once more,"Put him on the back, make sure he's strapped in correctly."The men did just that, dragging the human back towards where their vehicles waited and placed him onto the back of Freyne's.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Oliver knew he wouldn't get far, but he thought he'd be able to get further than where he'd been caught. He tried to shake the guards off of him, flailing in their hold and letting out a distressed whimper when they eventually managed to drag them back into one of their cars. There was no better time than now to come up with some good excuses to add to the coercion one he'd be sure to use. Oliver huffed, flustered, glaring at the other guards. "You're gonna get me in trouble!" he said angrily, shifting as much as he could in an attempt at repositioning the large weight of his globular middle in his lap.
Freyne sighed at the human, though he looked slightly amused at all the fuss he put up,"Shush now. If you only tell me the truth, I may let you come with me instead of giving you back over to your owner."He turned his head to look over his shoulder at the heavily pregnant man, the top of the vehicle closed above them and he turned to start up the cycle's moter. "Tell me your information and I will decide for myself what will happen to you after this moment."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"How do I know staying with you is any better?" Oliver pursed his lips, ceasing his struggle eventually, eyes flicking up towards the roof of the vehicle that closed in over them. "I don't know what you want me to say," he muttered wearily, tipping his neck so he could wipe away the dirt and grime on his face onto his shoulder. "Name's Oliver... Keanu is my owner." He clenched his hands into fists, watching the other with an annoyed expression. "Some others wanted to run, and I told them I'd go with. And then they left me." He paused. "I'm a laborer, I shouldn't be a breeder."
"Because I say so."He replied, placing the cycle on automatic drive as he turned to face him in his drivers seat,"Oliver... That is a nice name."He mentioned,"Like the...the salty grape?"He asked, he looked confused when the other male spoke,"Maybe you shouldn't try and leave while you're...how you are."He said and chuckled as he turned again to watch the scenery of the arid desert shift with the light of the moon. ""if you've carried the child this long, it seems you're just as good as a breeder as you are a laborer."He smiled at him some.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"The salty grape?" Oliver scoffed and shook his head. "I'm not sure what you mean... but yeah, probably." His face grew red at the comment of how he shouldn't have left. "I'm more than capable," he defended himself, "I just got behind a little." But the truth was he wasn't running anywhere with how big he was. It had been stupid of him to even try. He wished he was back home in his bed at least, but maybe it was better he was here. There was no telling what Keanu might punish him with. "I've always been a laborer," Oliver continued, wrinkling his nose in disgust. "I refuse to be a breeder again."
Freyne thought about it, he was familiar with common human words in many languages, though when it came to more uncommon wording, he was a bit lost. "An...olive, correct? It is almost like a salty grape."He looked away as he smiled slightly at that, shaking his head as he moved his hand to rest on the breeders round stomach,"A little is a small understatement. They could have known that it's illegal to be caught with a breeder holding anyone elses child, I would have abandoned you as well."He said simply, taking his hand away and chuckling softly at the human, this conversation was the most amused he had been in a while,"Human's are often placed in other tasks because hands are short, with all the renovations Keanu is doing to his land, I'm surprised your hands aren't blistered with work despite the size of your stomach."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh. Yeah, an olive... I thought you meant a raisin or something. I guess an olive is close to what my name sounds like." Oliver probably would've moved away if he hasn't been strapped in, but instead he had to deal with the gillion up close, and he made a face when the other rested their hand upon his taut belly. "Gee, thanks." Oliver knew that that was a real worry, getting caught with a breeder who was carrying, but he thought his group would be a bit more forgiving than all the stories he'd heard about. He seriously hated them right now; at least he wasn't going back to Keanu's land, but that didn't make him any less nervous about where he might be going now. "He's got too many slaves to make his breeders work, but I told him I would. If he'd still kept me as a laborer, I might not be here right now." Oliver groaned. "This breeding thing is stupid..."
The gillion stopped smiling, allowing his lips to cover his crooked, pointed teeth, almost like a sharks,"What a shame."He said, sitting back some in his seat as the cycle slowed once they had approached a large house that almost looked a part of the earth. If not for the many windows placed into the ruddy brown clay, most of the aliens chose to live inside of houses made from the world around him, this was Freyne's. "Some are made for breeding, others aren't. Though I'm sure if you had a change of heart you would be fathering a strong brood... Keanu is a large male, he must have seen that in you."He turned back to face the wheel, pressing a few buttons, the roof came down again and the car stopped in front of the extensively detailed clay house. The painted windows sparkled and some you could even see the few slaves washing them or trimming the foliage that grew on and around the building.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yeah, well, I haven't had a change of heart. Probably never will." Oliver glanced out the window to take in the sight of the house. He still couldn't believe that the houses built nowadays were all made from the earth. They were unusual looking and he'd much rather have stuck to the normal houses that humans had before the invasion but that wasn't his choice now, nor was it an available option anymore. His gaze flickered over the slaves that were taking care of the land and he wondered briefly if this gillion treated his humans better than Keanu treated his own slaves. Oliver turned back to the alien and frowned. "I never got your name," he mentioned, unsure of what to address the gillion as. "You'd be a godsend if you took these restraints off too..."
"That is a shame."Freyne replied, beginning to step outside of the vehicle as he gestured for his guards to come pick the pregnant human up again,"I'm sorry, I can't do that. You may try to get away from us again before I finish what I need to do."He said, watching as the men lifted him, and pushing his hands into his jacket pockets,"My name is Freyne. You may call me Frey."He said, glancing back when he heard the sound of his children running from the house towards him, he knelt down to pick the little girl and kiss her nose. Murmuring something to her in gillion and nuzzling her before putting her down again so she could run off and play, turning to head into his home as the guards follow him, still carrying the human.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"What do you have to do exactly?" Oliver queried, eyes narrowing at the gillion at the comment. He made a sound of disapproval when the guards had to pick him up again. He hadn't gotten far initially and he probably wouldn't get far now if he bothered to try running again; Oliver was just wanting a bath and a nice bed at this point. "Okay... Frey." He watched warily as a child came up to him, assuming that she had to be Frey's daughter. He didn't have time to ask about it though before they were continuing, but maybe it was a good thing he hadn't asked. "Can't you just restrain me while I'm walking?" Oliver made a face, squirming uncomfortably in the hold of the guards.
"See if Keanu is searching for you. Which could take a few days or so..."He thought about it as he looked forwards when they made it through the foyer, moving beneath the stairs into the large hall there. Freyne headed straight towards his office,"I feel that we would make more process if you weren't walking yourself... You can understand my reasoning behind that, no?"He glanced back at the human then pushed through the office door, it was something like an exquisite rock formation, marble and granite made up most things. No slaves were here, it was void of any activity, unlike the house itself, as he rose a hand to have the guards place him down now. "I will tour you later, for now let's attend to business."He moved to shuffle through some papers on the slab of rock,"Undress, show me your marking."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,501 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,167 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,836 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,269 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8