The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Victor felt horrible for acting this way towards Caesar, but it was the only way he could get what he wanted and he used it to his advantage. He wasn't exactly sure where the anger towards his husband came from but it felt right at that moment. Though when they were in the carriage, he reached over to place his hand on his knee and kissed his cheek,"Thank you."He said and rubbed his cheek with his thumb,"We won't stay long, I promise."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar flinched when Victor touchrd on him, and he for a second thought Victor's hand on hs cheek was goin to slip down to his neck and strangle him, his face turning to that of utter hatred as it was in some of his most horrible nightmares. He le himsf relax into tbe touch, urging himself not to fall under those unreal dreams. He closed his eyes to clear his mind and woubd a hand around Victor, coverin his eyes with his other palm and tilted his head upward, stopping those tears of relief from getting out. "Please dont do that to me, please dont leave me, please dont taje everything away from me..."
Victor pulled his hand away slightly when his husband flinched and tilted his head as he looked...unsure of why he seemed to be afraid of the touch,"I would never hurt you, Caesar."He placed his hand there now and leaned in to press his forehead against his shoulder as his arm wrapped around him, he relaxed as well, shutting his eyes and wrapping his hand around the back of his neck as he laid against him,"What are you saying?"He looked up at his husband,"I would never do that."He murmured and rubbed his thumb on the space behind his ear then kissed him softly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar smiled bittely when Victor couldnt see it. Victor could hurt him oh so well. Maybe not physcially, but metaly he had hin around his little finger, even though he might not realise that yet. He forced himself not to think too much and catch the time now, not knowing how would his father in law interpret the whole incident and also unsure if he would be telling Victor anything. He leaned in to Victor's hand, enjoying the rub and hugged him tight, nakin the best use of this peaceful time just between them two.
When they arrived at the soldier's childhood home, the first face to greet them was the old maid who had raised Victor when his father was busy with work or parties, since the older mad was born out of strange circumstances. His birth father kept him while his sire flew around the world selling to their foreign consumers. The elderly woman had a kind yet stern face that didn't exactly portray what she was thinking at the moment any time, except now when she saw Victor and Caesar. She scowled at the younger man and wondered what had happened to make them visit so late in the day,"How are you, pumpkin?"She hugged Victor and held his face for a moment afterwards, she looked as if she knew just what was wrong as the older man leaned into her familiar embrace for a few moments then stood up straight again,"I'm well, and you?"He questioned in return as she invited them in,"Just dandy."She looked at Caesar knowingly then back at Victor as he took in the sights of the house's foyer with a content smile, everything felt fine, "It seems the Master has another grandchild on the way?"She rose an eyebrow at Caesar after speaking so low that only he could hear her as she took their coats.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar was quick to react and knew the maid had agreed to conceal the truth from Victor, and for that he gave the old maid a thankful smile even though the hostility was obvious. He quietly nodded to the maid to confirm the child on the way while handing her the coat, and went forward to help Victor took off his coat. He knew Victor could have done it himself, but he just wanted to be helping. When Victor turned around and bent forward to pull away from the coat, the curvature on his lower belly was obvious. Caesar kissed Victor a bit not able to hide his joy and excitement for the unborn child. He even leaned forward and whispered. "Huh so pumpkin. I will remember that." He glanced at the stern maid. He wasnt expecting as much coolness seeing that it wasnt him who had initiated the marriage, it was the general who he assumed wanted the fame to have arranged for his already pregnant son to be marrying into their family, but nonetheless he hoped by showing the maid how he truly loved Victor, he could change her mind around.
Victor rose an eyebrow at what Caesar said,"Don't you dare."He shook his head some then moved further forwards into the house's sitting room where he could see his father sitting in his favorite chair with a cane he's never seen him with and accompanied by two pink babies. Little girls by the look of it, they wore beautiful pink frilly dresses that were bigger than them and ribbons in their reddish brown hair, his brows furrowed deeply and he looked back at Sadie then slipped out of his shoes to come towards his father on the carpet,"Pa?"He started curiously, unconsciously placing his fist at his chest as if he could grab his own heart, the man took a breath and sank to the carpet at his father's feet like he was a child himself and leaned against his knee carefully. "Who's children are these?"He asked as well, looking over the bright faces of the bubbly girls who babbled and crawled towards the stranger.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar could see the old man's surprised look, and he braved his father-in-law's questioning gaze, nodding slightly to reply affirmative to the unasked question of him. He looked at the mixed face of the old man, his eyes falling down on the obvious curve of Victor's abdomen, and witnessed the whole struggle of his father-in-law who eventually said with unease. "they are orphans that I saw on our house's footstep not long after the accident. And I took them in. My son, I have been lonely without you, and these 2 little angels came in to fill the void." He smiled lovingly at his only son, patting his hair as he would do when Victor was little.
Victor looked up at his father slightly, he saw the glance between him and his husband and tilted his head some though didn't say anything as he awaited a reply from him, when he did he has known his own father long enough to know his quirks when he was lying. Not to say the same for the man who had claimed to be his husband after waking up as if from a dream after the past almost full half year, he looked to the girls when his head was pet and watched as the two girls climbed up onto him and into his lap, leaving him silent and contemplative. His head had begun to hurt, until a look of realization crossed his face but he said nothing as he looked to the girls again, gathering them into his arms gently and inspecting them closely as he sat at his father's lap, he recognized them though he wasn't sure why. "They are...angelic, aren't they? So precious..."He murmured and looked between them as his hands supported their backs, his brows were furrowed and he just couldn't make out anything from that old static part of his mind,"Come, Caesar, hold them."He looked up at his husband with a small smile,"They're like dolls."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It pained Caesar to see this strangely familiar scene. LIke right before they departed the house to leave for their honeymoon, that hour with the babies that his husband was willing to do whatever to get. He squeezed a smile out as he extended his hands and took the babies, one on each arm, and bumped them slightly. "Indeed, like dolls." he looked at them and smiled faintly, though his hands trembled a bit as they reminded him of Victor's betrayal and how the general and his family had fooled him. He just couldn't quite overcome that hurdle.

One of the girls smiled at him and the other was resting her little head on his shoulder, seemed to be content finding a place that was comfortable enough. He carried them carefully as he sat down on the chair beside the old man, and bumped nose with the awake girl.
Victor moved to lift himself up into the seat beside Caesar and lean his head on his free shoulder as he rested his hand on his thigh and squeezed,"I can't put my finger on who they remind me of..."He murmured and rubbed his other hand over the back of the resting girl's then smoothed the other's hair, he felt an odd tug towards the twins as if they belonged with him in his arms where no one could hurt them. "Oh, Pa..."He smiled sadly and reached now to pat his knee,"I'll always be there for you."He said and then looked up at Sadie again,"And you have the maid."He smiled softly, then wrapped an arm around his husband as he watched while he held the girls, technically his sisters though he felt a stronger bond than just that.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar's heart sank as Victor muttered out his question. He still didnt know of the girls' other father, and neither did Victor let any detail of his prior lover out. He couldnt help but imagine if that other father came back, and if Victor had regained his memory, would they just took off and start their family, leaving him behind. Or even worse, take the child that's still within Victor now with them as well. He paled at the thought, though he continued his gentle handling of the baby girls, forcing himself to relax beside Vcitor and chased those horrible thoughts away from him.

"Oh but you know it's different. And I can see you would soon be having your own baby." The general smiled gently at his son. He patted Victor's hand on his knee and eyed the belly resting between his legs. "And from the look of it, that would be just a few months away."
Victor had no idea of what was going through Caesar's mind as he snuggled up beside him and pressed his face into the crook of his neck,"I can't wait to see our kid."He murmured and kissed his jaw softly, he bit back the 'if they cam out so great' he wasn't even sure where that came from as he looked at the girls again and reached out to take one of them into his own lap,"What's their names?"He asked his father, looking up slightly and the older man seemed to think about it for a moment before looking to Caesar as if out of spite though curiously enough to seem innocent,"What is it we've named them?"He rose a brow at the much younger man, sitting back with his pipe now as he stroked his beard while mentioning something else. The soldier looked down and laughed some,"Hopefully not... We've only just found out... I don't think they'll be coming out any time soon, unless somehow Caesar had managed to bless me with them before out honeymoon."He blushed lightly and sat back more himself as he stood the girl up on his lap with a smile.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar tilted his head to nudge on Victor's, finally giving a heartfelt smile, the first one today. He was taken by surprise by how even his father-in-law wasnt able to give out the names. He had always assumed the ggeneral would have named them something. Now having a free hand, he wound it around Victor's grwoing waist and stroked it on the side slowly. Vicotr mentioning the time before their honeymoon had his heart tighetened, though it seemed an innocent enough question with his beautiful blush. Caesar nuzzled his face with his nose. "Well it would be a few months either way, 7 months could still be counted as a few." He smiled couldnt quite resist showing his fondness towards Victor.
Victor looked up at him then his father who was still looking at Caesar as if for some type of answer, he hadn't named the girls himself it seemed like it wasn't his place to do so. "Guess I've never thought of it, they're there when I need them to be so there's no need to call them for anything. They're also as healthy as can be so there's no reason for a name if there's no tombstone."His father chuckled at his own joke and Victor pouted some,"Don't joke about that, Pa."He shook his head some and ran his fingers through the girls hair, looking to Caesar as he nuzzled his face and blushed some more. "Hmph..."He pressed his lips together and kissed his husband softly despite his first reaction.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar kissed Victor deeply, for a second forgetting where they were and even thought the tiny warm baby he was holding could be his own. Perhaps if he accepted them as his own.... It took a little longer for them to separate, when they heard the genearl's slight clearing of throat. caesar smiled at how he just lost control and hugged Victor tight. He suggested looking lovingly at Victor who still wouldnt meet his father's eyes. "Well since these little angels still don't have a name... Victor, do you want to name them? You know, as practice for our little ones....." He rubbed on the belly a bit adn smiled fondly at Victor.
Victor was blushing as he thought about the reason that brought them here and found himself not to be as angry as he was just a few hours earlier, he leaned into Caesar more and smiled shyly as he looked down at the baby girls in their arms,"Really?"He looked up at his husband and then his father for reassurance, the grey haired man nodded his approval and the soldier grinned softly,"Camille and... Jasmine."He grinned now and stroked the little girl's hair again as he then kissed the little girls head, his eyes closing for a moment as he held her then pulling away again. The elderly man and the maid both looked content when the girls finally got names,"Wonderful."His father said and nodded his head, reaching out when Frank went to give Camille back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Floral names for flower-like girls." Caeasar smiled seeing Victor handing back Camille. As if she wasnt happy sensing her sister away, Jasmine fidgeted a bit and opened her green round eyes and turned around, even though still hazy wtih sleep, searched around for her sister. Caesar chuckled as he handed Jasmine to Sadie as well to let the sisters reunite with each other. With both hands free, he rubbed on Victor's hips that had started to get uncomfortable lately. He whispered to Victor as he settled back down. "I hope our baby... probably babies, would be as cute as them. And if they are, I hope we are producing a lot more children together. I couldn't wait to see you chasing after our angels with a big belly." He teased.
"Just what I was thinking."Victor smiled softly, watching as Caesar handed Jasmine to the maid who rocked her in a familar tempo to get her back to sleep. "It's bedtime anyway."Sadie murmured and rocked her body with her humming that she had started, Victor's father giving over Camille in return as well before going to take them upstairs to their room.
The almost middle aged man looked down as his hips were rubbed and smiled softly at what he said,"Yeah yeah. You'd have to convince me first."He joked and kissed him again softly before standing up to his feet with a heavy sigh,"Well, Pa. I came to check in on you, it feels like it's been forever..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yea... it's been long son. Long enough to see you with a new life within you. So, I guess that's a really sweet honeymoon." Victor's father smiled. How fondly Caesar was treating his son had his heart settled a bit. He didn't quite understand what''s happened that changed his son's attitude entirely, he seemed to be in love with his young husbnad now. Knowing how headstrong Victor was, he knew something got to have happened, though for now, he would be kept silent and save the question for Caesra later on. He rather enjoyed seeing his son's genuine smile now and would play along if that meant Victor could stay happy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,385 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,957 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,412 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,930 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,511 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,293 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,845 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,942 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,376 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,671 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM