The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
"In glad."he said in reply, though oblivious to the awkwardness of the scene as Caesar avoided his nurses eyes, a small smile was on his face as he looked at his husband. The soldier held his stomach and let the other hold his hand as they moved toward the dining room, his father looking towards them when he showed his face. Then scowling when he saw the governor, no one said anything, though Victor looked happy and so no one called him out on being here. As the heavily pregnant man moved to take a seat where he was before, looking to the butler,"Get him a seat, will you?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar nodded gratefully at Victor. Had he been any less pleased with hsi arrival, he would probably be shoved out of the door. It also felt reassuring. after what had happened. Gracefully accepting the chair teh butler offered, Caesar still chose to move it so he could be as close to Victor as possible. He sipped from teh wine glass and then looked curiosuly at what Victor was having. "I thought you would be eating a lot more than that... you getting a second serve of steak?" he asked, looking at the plain normal sized steak he was eating. Under the table, he caressed along Victor's belly resting low on his chair.
Victor looked at Caesar when he complained about his serving size,"I'm not entirely sure yet, I haven't been up to eating everything that's on my plate lately, either way."he said as he bit his lip lightly to the slow stroking of his stomach, though he didn't look down at his hand. The man looked to the nurse who came back to continue feeding the twin girls who were almost covered in the food more so than having it in their mouths. "Don't worry about me."he said to him, looking to his father and smiling softly,"Isn't this nice? Like a real family dinner."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar was concerned immediately. "You are not having an appetite? WHy's that? IS ti normal?" His question were directed to Vcitor but his eyes moved to the nurse, concern written all over his face. He couldn't help but smile bitterly at how thrilled Victor seemed to be. "Yea... family. yep. " he fidgeted again under the stern old man's gaze, still stubbornly avoiding his eyes. "If you can't finish it then there's no way.. I am sorry for assuming things again. I should have remembered your stomach shouldn't have much room left now." He smiled into his husband, his palm continued to rub on his belly. Perhaps he had been teasing him a little.
Victor rose his brows as Caesar questioned him, no one seemed worried besides the guest as he looked between everyone's faces,"It's pretty normal, I just have been getting full more easily."he almost forcefully tried not to think about why his father and nurse might simply hate his husband, he wanted to make this work. The soldier hummed and nodded at what the other said as he looked at him, smiling softly and placing his own hand on the other's crotch with a firm squeeze.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar jerked when his crotch was grabbed, his knees bumping into the tabel causing a loud thump. He laughed dry, trying to cover up. "Ha, that's ar, that's my leg jerking. Sorry. I thought there's some mosquito or bugs biting." He blushed and quickly withdrew his hand from all parts of Victor. His hsuband's always direct and bold when expressing his opinion.
Victor chuckled softly at the way Victor reacted, patting his thigh and smiling as he looked at his husband for a moment while he shifted in his chair nervously. A broad smile on his face as he looked at him for a moment,"Do you not like bugs, hun?"he asked him and moved to take a bite of vegetables.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Certainly not. Especially the sneaky ones that crept their way into my clothing. Don't you feel like it, darling? I thought you were prone to mosquito bites as well? While we were at the small cottage, I remember you always saying the bugs were always biting along your neck." He teased back, referring to the time when the servants always discussed among themselves the marks on Victor's neck that was undoubtedly from vigorous nightly activities.
"No?"he smiled, then nodded,"Mmhm, the pesky critters they are."he smiled crookedly, though frowned some as he looked away to his plate and taking a sip of juice. Before he then asked,"How long will you be staying?"he looked to Caesar.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar hesitated in answering. "you wish me to stay for long...?" He knew he could be getting ahead of himself to think he could bring Victor back to their home this evening, but the prospect of staying here for a prolonged period of time wasn't that appealing to him as well. He, however, did not wish to upset his husband. "I certainly hope to spend the night here, for it's getting quite dark outside. Would that be alright...?" The first instinct of Caesar was to glance at the nurse. He could predict very well his father-in-law's grudging acceptance, so the nurse's response was more important to him.
Victor looked at him with a small shrug,"I'd rather you would stay close, I mean... Look at me, it won't be long before they come."he said, nodding at the next question he asked, though noticing that he wasn't even asking him as he followed his gaze to his nurse,"What am I? A teenager? Of course you will stay the night, you're my husband, despite everything."
"Even his dangerous obsession with you?"His father asked and the nurse looked like she agreed silently, wiping one of the girls mouths.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar wanted to defend for himself. It wasn't an obsession, he wanted to say, he just loved his husband, and that shouldn't be viewed as a fault. However, he knew arguing with his father in law would only make it worse. He played with his own fingers and bit his lips. He took several breathes before forcing a smile on his face. "I would love to stay the night, thanks Victor." He smiled at his husband and took his hand to press a kiss on it. "I love you." He mouthed silently,telling Victor alone and not anybody else.
Victor met his eyes and nodded as he watched him kiss his fingers, smiling softly at what he said and not replying as he squeezed his hand in return. He exhaled, then looked to his nurse and father,"I think we'll be retiring for the night now."he said, moving slowly to stand up to his feet, not as quickly as he did when Caesar first arrived at least,"I think our little flowers need some beauty rest."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
While the servants pulled away the chair , Caesar was there to hold Victor's arm when he stood up. He was careful on his avtions, determined to behave likr a humble servant to change his father in law's inpression. He was careful in helping his husband waddle back to his room. "It's been so long since I last visited.... back when we were not yet married." Caesar said glancing around, holding Victor's belly for him.
Victor went silent at that and looked to the bed,"Yes."he pressed his lips together for a moment as his brows furrowed, it was the place where he was forced to deliver his daughters. Though he tried to force himself to think of it as a good thing, exhaling and looking to Caesar slightly, trying not to think about the past,"Have you ever been in the bathroom?"he asked him curiously and stepped away from his grasp as he unbuttoned his large shirt and pushed down the stretched waist band of his pants. "I'd like to give you a tour..."he smiled softly, getting steadily undressed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesae looked at victor curiously, rhen blushed and turned slightly away when he removed his shirt revealing his huge and low belly. He didnt know why he would be so shy. Victor is his husband afterall. He even stuttered when he spoke, he groaned in hsi heart. "W-why would we want to visit the b-bathroom?" He glanced at the ceiling and everywhere except Victor. His blush wnet a shade deeper when he saw with the corner of his eyes Victor had proceeded to removing his pants.
His stomach held a few stretch marks and wobbled as he pushed his underwear down next to stand naked before his husband, he rubbed his overly large mound of flesh and baby. As he moved toward the bathroom door,"Because I wish to bathe of course."he laughed softly and pushed open the door,"Will you join your husband?"he asked him, moving further inside as he knelt down to turn on the hot water,"I miss you."he almost purred, bending over the tub.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar was finding his face burning up, especially with the underwear gone, he swallowed hard seeing just glimpse of his husband's cock, looking more swollen than ever, peekign out just below his humongous belly. He shivered when Victor returned to his said and his belly brushing ever so slightly against his arm, and then... Caesar could only follow Victor.

He followed behind his husband, watching his waddle and his cock and belly jiggling together in front, his bubbly bottom jiggling as well from behind, and all he coudl see was victor. He swallowed hard when he knelt down - with visible difficulty holding his back - and then... that bottom that was pushed out when he bent over the tub. Caesar was sure he was gonna bleed from the nose getting presented with that delectable ass of Victor's, which looked even better than he remembered. His cock also stirred at that pur, and forward he went, extending his hand to grab on Victor's ass. "And i miss you too......" he bent down as well and lightly bite on that fleshy bottom, leaving a faint teethmark on the snowy globe of flesh.
He expected that much, grinning and staring down into the rising water as he pushed his bottom back into the hand that held his hip,"Mm... We're having the same thoughts."he said softly and gasped at the teeth that sank into the flesh of his bottom,"Kinky bastard..."he moaned and pushed back more on the hot, wet mouth around a piece of his flesh. "Gonna fuck me?"he asked with heavy breaths.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Couldn't wait to!" Caesar said eagerly, the recklessness of his teenage mind once again took over. He bit a little harder on Victor's other buttock and then nibbled his way to the middle. He reached forward and groped his low belly, feeling the 3 babies squirming in what limited space they had. He was soon finding he had a hard time reaching the opening that he craved to revisit. He reluctantl forgo the belly and spread Victor's bottom to gain access to the puckered hole of him. Was it shining a little.... just reflection, or was it Victor's really wet for him?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,243 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,918 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,356 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,899 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,470 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,278 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,832 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,903 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,260 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,658 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM