The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
((Thanks, ^-^))

"I'm okay. Just gotta pee." He murmured in his half sleep daze, he pushed himself slowly to the edge of his childhood bed and groaned softly as he made it to his feet. The bed creaking beneath him, thanking Caesar as he helped him up and sighing heavily,"It's fine, I've got it." He tried to say, though his husband had latched onto him and he had to pee so bad he couldn't even try and get the other off of him. Feeling as if he was going to relieve himself right then and there, he waddled heavily forward and pushed open the bathroom door then tugging down his pants. He plopped down onto the toilet and tucked his cock beneath the seat as he let go finally.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar wasn't sure why he had felt the need to follow Victor into the toilet - it wasn't like the ex-soldier hadn't donet his before. He was sure he culd handle it, but somehow Caesar felt like he should follow. He helped a little in lowering Victor down tot he toilet bowl, and they both expected some happy flow of fluid - that wasn't happening.

Looking at up Victor curiously, Caesar found his husband was scurnching his face up, looking like he was forcing his urie to come through. His urgency was obvious, but somehow the babies had been sitting so low they're blocking the passage. "Do you want to try standing? i can.. you know, hold for you." caesar suggested fidgeting on his feet, the helped Victor heave hismelf back up, to which he graoned as the babies sat so low they created more pressure on his bladder.
Victor grimaced in complaint as his hand slipped beneath his heavy belly and he lifted best he could, a groan escaping him when he struggled to relieve himself. Their eyes met briefly and he nodded at what the other said,"Yeah... Yeah, anything." He said and moved onto his feet as he grasped Caesar tightly,"Oh... Oh-" he frowned and grit his teeth,"Fuck..." He complained, shaking his head anf and leaning into his husband weakly, his lower body hurt, it felt all too tight and uncomfortable. Like he would pop soon, he felt as if he really would as he struggled to pee.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar took hold of Victor carefully,holding him from behind, he held his belly with one hand while reached blindlly for his penis. it was tricky but he maanged. "you hold up your belly slightly..." He instructed, the hand on Vicotr's belly movign lower to locate his bladder, overfilled it felt almost like one of the heads of the babies.

"shhhh.. relax. you're going ot let it out... just release yourself. you're gonna relax muscle by muscle, make the entire lowerbody soften, i'm here to catch you, don't have to worry about falling." caesar said gnetly, rubbingharder into Victor's bladder, holdinghis limp cock up, he could almost feel the work of Victor's body in his attempt to force the pee out.
Victor leaned back into Caesar despite being smaller than he was, he trusted him and was too tired and too much in pain from needing to *go* to care. As he nodded and listened to the other, his hands moving to interlock beneath his belly and lift up the weight slowly. The former soldier groaned as he did so, the pressure coming up from his bladder, the weight of three full term almost over due babies. He grimaced, grunting out,"I know how to do this." He replied and half frowned at the other as he did his best to try and relieve himself, though relaxing as he said to do.

"Mnh..." He moved one hand to hold onto the wall as the other held his belly and he was stroked uncomfortably so, the man relaxed best he could. His brows knit together and stomach tightening as he tried to force it, but suddenly he was crying out when he felt the pressure release. Though it wasn't from his cock, it was between his legs and he almost buckled as hot fluids splashed beneath him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"i know you got this, i'm here now though, and i am introducing you an alternative..." Caesar tried to work on easing the content of the bladder out. he was making progress - at least he thought so - when Vitor let out a cry with a splahs taht followed - only it wsa between their legs, the huge puddle of water breaking all over the placce, wetting both their feet since victor was standing up now.

Caesar gaped at the puddle. he instinctively tightned his hold on Victor when his legs bucked, or he would have had Victor falling onto the floor. "that's not your pee right? so... is this what this is about? is it in fact you are havin contrctions?" he asked, eyes widened in panic. this wasn't his first time seeing a delivery - but this was the first time he would experience that with Victor as his love.

"your water broke... oh your water broke.... guess what we did last night really worked... albiet the results bieng delayed." he muttered to himself, goign slightly panicked. "right, i should ring for the maid... you've got midwives ready yea? i will have them alerted as well... oh my oh my... our babies are coming!" He said holding onto Vicotr whilehe panted with the contraction that's building .
Victor grunted,"Fuck... No, of course it's fucking not-" He groaned and leaned his head against his arm as he sank in the others arms, the pressure sank down into his pelvis. Heavy and almost too much for him to understand as he closed his eyes tightly,"Mm..." He rolled his hips slowly and shifted his feet,"I wasn't having contractions... I mean... Not then, but I sure am having them now." He bit his thumb and moaned softly.

"Yeah, yeah. Just go. Hurry." He waved him off, swallowing and licking his lips, turning into his husband with another grimace of pain as he grasped onto him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
caesar was taking off to grab the ring when Victor grunted and clasped onto him, holding him in place while th econtraction hit again. Caesar steadied Vicotr by his waist, an the pair just patned and breathed together.

"maybe i should get you out of here first..." Caesar said reaching for some tissue paper, moving to dry Victor between his legs. He scooped down to wipe along his inner thighs, holding his belly somewhat, and another fresh trickle came with the contraction peaking, undoing all that Caeesar had tried to do.
Victor swayed with Caesar slowly as they breathed and panted softly, leaning in to rest their foreheads together, he moaned softly while being held. "It's okay." He shook his head when he sank down to clean him up,"The maids will do it." He grunted and gripped the counter tightly when another contraction hit him,"Just-" he panted out,"Put me in the tub and go get help."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"ok, ok." Caesar nodded rather frantically while moving Victor slowly towards the tub. with the water broekn, his belly looked a little less intimidating, dropping into a teardrop shape and no longer as jutted out and massive as before. "i'll be right back>' water almost overflowed from the tub as Victor sank down. Caesar pressed a quick kiss on his forehead before taking off quick.

Caesar would have rang the bell to ask someone to come in, but with the emergency, he rushed out to the nursery to grab the nurse. Soon the entire mansion was aware of their younger master's impending birth. Caesar returned with the nurse while they waited for the doula to come.
He had done this before, he would be okay, it would only be one more baby this time, he was thankful for Caesar to help him over to the tub where they had begun all this and climbed in slowly,"Mmhm."He nodded and sank down into the water with his husband's help, the hot water taking the edge off of how heavy he felt, his hand lingered in Caesar's for a moment before he let him go, rubbing his low belly as it almost seemed to bob above the water.

"I'm okay."He said to them as he soon had everyone fretting over him, he tried waving them off as he leaned back more, his hands supporting the weight of his belly, before groaning again as he felt it tighten beneath his fingers.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar looked at Victor with concern, clutching his hand, he breathed together with him to control the breathing. Their earlier activity seemed to have done the trick - perhaps a little too well since the contractions came harsh, building up to such strength the belly in fact looked like it had shrunk a size. The seasoned soldier was at this point still handling the pain well, but as it build up furhter, his calm facade started crumbling a little.

Caesar witnessed Victor spreading his legs a little wider with a whimper. Even Victor's manhood seemed to have shrunk a bit with the intensity of things, thereby showing his opening from under.
Victor was curled onto his side, gripping onto Caesar's hand and the edge of the tub as his stomach and back was tight with the cramps that were coming onto him over and over again. They were getting harsher and he couldn't keep going on as he had the first few moments when labor started,"Mm..." He moaned into the crook of his arm, his hand moving from its grip on the tub to his swollen stomach, he cursed and his brows knit together. "I feel 'em." He groaned in complaint, his legs did come apart at the pressure that came and his head fell back, sinking into the water more,"Fuck."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The nurse smacked Victor on his arm very lightly, a silent warning for him to curse - she was everybit still the stern old lady who'd raised Vcitor. She reached in under the water. "I'll check your opening." she offered, She was also a trained nurse and although this wasn't her specialty, at least she got the basic knowledge.

Caeasar watched on. It was almost horrifyinng witnessing the movmeent within Victor's belly. His bump was large and heavy looking even in the water. His husband rolled in the tub , not even teh nurse's hold on him could make him stay with the everbuilding contraction and pressure. "Victor, please stay still..." Caesar reached in for Victor almost kicked the nurse with her hand approaching his opening.
"Give me a break." He groaned at her and held his belly beneath the water, looking to her as she came closer and closing his eyes with the attempt to keep breathing steadily. Victor gripped Caesar's hand as if he would sink further into the water, he panted,"I can't. It hurts too bad." He complained and moaned as he tried turning over again, grasping the tub instead as he did his best to relax as best he could. He wasn't trying to kick her but his body seemed out of his control, his stomach squirming with the triplets movement, he didn't think he could do it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"shh you can, remember our girls, you can do it under those circumstances, you can do it again now." Caesar encouraged, letting Victor take his hand . when Victor turned, he almost pulled Caesar into the tub with him still holding on his hand.

he nurse frowned and finally abandoned her attempst. "alright, suit yourself. I'll go check on the doula." She said that and wiped her hands dry, heading over to the door. "Victor... keep breathing. you have to save your energy for later." Caesar scooped up the warm water and poured it over Victor's shoulders, keeping him warm while he struggled through the contraction. it was getting quite intense, Caesar found it remarkably familiar with that last time - if that pain was any indication and comparable across births, it would mean Victor was really close to pushing now.
Bringing up his last birth made him scared, it reminded him of the monster Caesar could be and that he was giving birth to his children after so much struggle with their relationship. He moaned and clutched onto his hand, he felt something coming and cried out as he tossed his head back,"Oh god!" He shook his head,"It hurts too bad!" He trembled with the pain that coursed through him,"Sorry. I just- Ngh..." He buried his face in his arm again and tried breathing,"It's coming so quickly. I can't stop it-" He moaned, he was so large still even after his waters broke, the babies had to be large, he didn't think he could do this. They were too slow, what if the doula didn't make it? What if something went wrong? He felt his panic rising as he groaned.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"shh Victor, pant..." Caesar tried to get through to his husband, but he's been pushing - he could see it from his face. Victor was flushed and there was a low moan from him as he squeezed his eyes shut and clutched his belly. "Sshh no, not yet Victor... no please, love, the doula's not there yet!" Caesar was starting to panic, he kept on glancing at the door but there was no one coming through yet. "shh love, I'm gonna check ok?" Caesar reached in and even before he could check for his opening, he could feel the bulge forming. Victor was definitely close to crowning.

He took a final glance at the door and decided he needed to step up. "Victor... " he pressed a kiss on Victor's sweaty forehead. "you're feeeling like pushing already right? then follow your instincts... our baby's ready." he said, rather sternly, as he reached in and cupped Victor's crotch, feeling the first baby descending rather quickly.
Victor did pant, he did his best to breathe like Caesar said, panting softly into his arm like he had told him to do, he did it so hard that he thought he was feeling light headed. He looked to his husband helplessly,"I can't stop, it's too much..." He shifted again and he planted his feet against the tub as he shifted, complaining vocally still, nodding quickly when the other spoke. "Okay-" He felt like he was loosing it, he had to push and he didn't have a choice in the matter, it was either push or be trapped within his own body with the agony. The look on Caesars face was enough to confirm what he already knew he was feeling, the baby was coming doula or not and right now it was the latter.

They had done this before together, alone and just the two baby girls coming out of him no matter if they were Caesar's or not and no matter how hard of a time they had. He was here now and able to try and give life to three other babies at one time, he must be lucky,"Mmhm..." He grimaced and nodded at his question,"Okay." He gripped his hand still and moaned as he had no other time but to push with the contraction that came on him like a tidal wave.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Kneeling beside Victor , Caesar was not at an angle that would allow him to see his husband's progress. he could only reach it, feel it around his perinuem for the baby about to push through. "Come on, you can do this. This is way better than when the girls were born, right? we have everything.... we have water, we have heat, we have a clean place. Push Victor. you're doing it right." Caesar whispered, his hand still pressing against his bulgin opening, he encouraged Victor to give his first proper push.

"yes you're doing it, come on." Caesar encouraged as his husbnad surged forward to push. It was rather scary how the baby immediately pressed further into Caesar's palm. His husband was really a strong pusher. "keep that up, i am feeling the baby moving forward! good job Victor..." contrasting to their last time, Caesar was encouraigng Vicotr and praising him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,330 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,943 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,392 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,916 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,495 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,285 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,841 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,932 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,343 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,668 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM