The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
He hated Caesar for ruining his life for so long and it was still so hard for him to admit to his love for the other. It felt sick to do so, he had been forced to believe his daughter's were dead or given away to some stranger and he was forced to marry him. Everything was so unnatural about their relationship and yet here he was giving birth to his children. The pressure was so harsh and he cried as he gripped the edge of the tub and Caesar's hand as tight as he could as he kept pushing. How many babies were left and how full he was helped with the birth of the first child. As it's head came forward and his chin buried in his chest as he bore down. Turning a bright red and crying as he did his best to keep pushing with the pains that onslaughted him,"Fuck... Just get out... Please..." He whimpered and his thighs trembled.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The baby was large. Caesar could see that bit very soon. He cupped Victor's opening as much as he could, he wasn't going to let him tear like liast time. It was so much blood with the twin girls, he sometimes still had nightmares on that. The bulge on Victor's opening built and hecould feel the head filling up his palm, yet still the opening of his husband clung to it, not receding just yet.

"Keep pushign Victor.. you are almost there. the baby's head would be here any moment now." Caesar encouraged. It was very close. He let Victor control the pace, encouraging him with each push, so that the baby's head would ease into the world. "Shhh this is it. Victor, our baby's coming." he said rather excitedly, not realising the inner turmoil and the negative thoughts going through Victor while he pushed with the pressure.
Victor cried out as he gripped the backs of his thighs and moaning in the discomfort that came with it, he thought it wasn't coming and his head was swimming. It was stuck, it had to be, he groaned and tried to keep pushing, his eyes rolling back for a moment as his ass burned. He couldn't breathe, he was crying to much and he grasped onto Caesar weakly as he curled forwards more and pushed even harder. Moaning as the last contraction dwindled before his stomach was tightening again and he had to keep pushing out that child.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Glancing sideways Caesar finally realised how much Victor's face was going red - even going purple with his difficulty keeping his breathing. he cupped the baby's emerging head that was pushing into his palm and shouted. "Victor breath! deep breathes in!" he said and finally moved into the tub as well. He couldn't get close ennough to his husband in labor otherwise. he couldn't care less that he was fully dressed, just gently scooping Victor up to hold him between his legs. "ok, you're doing fine, this is the way, you just have to keep breathing. oh yes, pant! pant should do, yes, just like that, then push!" he said encouraging Victor, cupping his crotch feeling his anus opening to a teardrop shape, the beginning of the head emerging from him.
"It's too big! Fuck, I'm too fat. They're too big, I can't-" he gasped and his head fell back as he panted, mouth hanging open as he dragged in breaths, moaning as one of his hands stroked his low heavy belly. Even the pressure from the other two children weren't enough to help him push the first child out, their head had crowned fully. Caesar could even see the start of their chubby little face as it lodged inside of Victor and he was moaning. Panting and rocking his hips from side to side within the bathtub, he lifted himself up just a little with his feet still planted on the sides of the tub. "Fuck, Caesar... I can't." He felt as if he was dying and yet it wasn't coming, he almost just wanted to tear to make it easier,"I don't wanna..." He complained, arching his back and groaning as he tried to keep pushing, the head coming more and more slowly before finally the entire face of the baby was out. Fluids coming out around them and moaning, the relief was brief and pain was coming back full force.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Victor's feet were almost out of water and it was an obscene way of giving birth, even though no one was there to see. Caesar cupped the emerging head, he was also holding his breath as Victor struggled with his loud whines while pushing.

But as strong as Victor was, he was capable of brithing it. "You're doing it so well, Victor keep this coming. You're able to do this... just a little more, we are so close... we're going to have a big baby, just a little! another big push.." he kept on with his mutters, holding the baby's head as more of it emerged. Caesar could confirm that the babies this time are larger. Without the controlled diet from the general'sf ather like last time, and without the binding , the babies just happily grew larger and larger, that now they are barely fitting through the canal.

"yes it's out! Victor it's out... now just the shoulders. take a few pants first." Caesar exclaimed where the head popped out. It was a miracle that Victor didn't tear. his biceps were again showing when he pulled himself up and gave another push at the shoulders.
He sank back against Caesars chest and his nails dug into his hand tightly as he gripped onto him as tight as he could, he felt as if his insides were coming out all at once when their baby finally emerged head first from him. Victor panted helplessly and his head fell back against his husbands shoulder, moaning loudly still as the head hung out of him in Caesar's hand. "They're too big. I can't.." He complained weakly, his legs forced open by the size of the child, his ass stretched tight atound its head and he thought he was going to tear if he even tried pushing again. "I..." He whimpered and couldn't finish his sentence as he struggled to find his will to push,"I'm going to tear... Oh fuck..." He complained, but his body was working against him as his belly tightened and he felt the intense need to push again. Having no choice but to obey his body and it's urges as he needed to birth their children and soon before it risked both his life and the triplets. A loud groan escaped him as he struggled to push as hard as he could, bearing down when he came up to curl into his belly. Giving the best push he could manage.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Victor's nails dugged into Caesar's hand, but he was barely noticing it, too busy with holding the baby. "It's ok you CAN! i am telling you Victor, you can do this. you are doing this, you will be welcoming our baby into the world. He just need that one last push." Caesar tried to heighten Victor's spirits. The ex-soldier was trembling so pathetically. "you aren't going to tear... yes YES! keep that push coming..." Caesar held onto the straining skin to help protect his husband's fragile opening while the baby sowly turned, his hand slipping through between either side of his belly and his wide spread legs.

Witnessing it, it happened so slow, but Caesar was almost sure his sense of time was skewed. He could see every millimeter the baby turned, then finally the baby was at the right angle to be pushed out - right on time with the receding of the contraction. Caesar almost whined at the untimely cycle of the contraction. "oh no no... so close... Victor keep pushing, you're so close to getting the shoulders out." he said trying to convince Victor into continuing the push with the remainder of the contraction. 
Victor complained, the pain didn't stop and he moaned as his stomach tightened once again, the contractions were almost weak compared to the immense pressure that kept his body pushing. The child half way out of him by now and he felt every pound of their body as it squeezed out of him, groaning as he could only imagine how disgusting it looked beneath the pink water. Such a large unborn child and how small his hole was, but he struggled and managed to keep going to keep pushing as best he could as he bore down.

"Fuck! Fuck you! Ah... Mn..." He complained, blaming Caesar for the agony he was in, moaning as the child was caught within him. In between his womb and the world as the contraction ebbed away, biting down on his lip and reaching back to grasp his lover by the back of his neck as he arched his back. With his whine, he didn't have to be told twice, it burned like hell to have the child stuck within him like that and he struggled to keep pushing with only the pressure of the other two babies helping him with the birth of the first.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar ducked forward awkwardly with Victor pulling on his neck, but he wasn't struggling. ""yes keep pushing, you're doing so good..." Caesar praised anyway before he really felt any progress. His neck was straining but it wasn't like he could compare his own discomfort to what Victor was going through now. "Keep that coming, you're so strong, you can do tis..." he kept the encouragement coming.

Without the contractions, the effectiveness of Victor's pushes grateful reduced. But to theri luck, the second baby was rather impatient and thereby, giving the elder sibling a push from behind and stopped the baby from receding. "oh my god...." Caesar muttered to himself when he saw the shoulders finally popping out. It was immense pressure - he could feel it through his palms cupping Victor's opening - but they did come... so wide. the head and the shoulder alone was large enough, Caesar had never seen new borns as large.

(i am thinking after this first baby's born, the midwife would finally arrive and... lOL I hope you wouldn't find it too , hmm, boring. to have them treat Victor rather cruelly. robotic, like he wasn't really a human who could feel, exploiting on how the pain decapacitated him to manipulate him into all kinds of uncomfortable postures - that Victor eventually asked for Caesar's help instead? )
Victor's face twisted up and he moaned aloud as he curled forward into his large belly with the hard push, he couldn't believe something so large was coming out of him. He felt so heavy and uncomfortable, that being an understatement as his stomach was agonizingly tight with the next contraction. "Fuck fuck fuck." He gasped and licked his lips, crying out as he felt the shift and the shoulder popped out of him with help from the second child,"Mm..." He moaned and rocked his hips slowly from side to side,"Ah..." He hissed through his teeth and let go of Caesar as he grasped the side of the tub,"It's not coming...nhhh..." He complained.

((Sure. Let's try it.))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"no Victor you are good. The baby's coming. Open your eyes and look." Caesar said almost shakily. The chubby face of the baby was halfway turned towards the side as he slipped out, and the thick torso was stretching Victor open. "Come on you could do this. Victor, all you need to think about is to push. Look, open your eyes, look at the baby." he said urgently. Caesar was holding the baby with both hands rather awkwardly with the big pregnant man still sitting in front of him. "Victor, show me your guts, prove to me your strength. this is just another hurdle, focus, and push!"Caesar sounded pushy. Once the bottom of the baby passed, they should have their first born squirming in their hands.

"I know a contraction's coming. Take a deep breath, prepare, and push." He said using simple and precise instructions, calling to the soldier within Victor.

(aww thanks~ sorry for the delay btw, have been under the weather...)
Victor looked to Caesar when he spoke to him, he looked down but could only see his own belly and his husbands arms leading down to the child coming out of him slowly. He whimpered and reached down with one hand weakly, he touched the face of their child and felt their shoulders stuck inside of him,"Oh... Oh god..." He panted, it felt so big, he looked at Caesar and half laughed as his head fell back,"We make fucking giants." He whimpered softly and he curled forward again with another hard push, moaning and bearing down as much as he could. Focusing on that child coming out of him and the heaviness of it.

((It's okay. I just assumed something was going on, no rush. I hope you're okay now^-^))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"yea we do, don't we? i guess our genes just couples too well together..." caesar broke into a smile himself. the humor coming from Victor was unexpected but not unwelcomed. It had become rather tense in here, and it was certainly a mood changer to have Victor making a joke to crack things up.

It was difficult for Caesar to perceive what Victor must be feeling right now, but the sheer size of the baby scared even him. "Good job Victor.. keep this coming. You're doing it, you're working the baby down... keep pushing." he said, holding Victor's knee apart for him while he pushed, watching in awe with the baby pushing through the impossible small opening, bit by bit, the fat torso of the baby was emerging, stretching Victor to the absolute limit.
Their children would be strong and large, almost too much so for his sake but he was proud, so proud and was so relieved to be finally birthing them. They deserved something good, instead of all the hate and negativity, even his twins only reminded him of when Caesar beat him. But now, he looked at the other man and was so relieved that he was kind as he held their child so gently within his hands. When finally, slowly but surely he was pushing them out of him and into the warm water that he was sunk into. "Argh!" He cried and tossed his head back,"Just pull them. Pull them out of me." He cried, his feet were slipping from their place but his husband kept him steady as he curled forward and struggled to keep pushing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
caesar held Victor steady, almost cradling him in his arms while keeping a steady hold on the emerging baby - that was how he managed to hold Victor close when his feet slipped. "Shh don't panic, tkae a breath, and keep the pushing coming... oh god Victor, you're so good at bearing large babies, I don't think i could simply pull them out." he said pressing another quick kiss on Victor. with the grunt and push, the baby slipped out another inch. "Good job babe... just a bit more, you''re doing it, so close now babe, so close." he said encouragingly, keeping him close and excited, he guided the baby slowly into the world.

The water had turned a bit murky with fluids dripping out with pushe. "this is the hard part Victor, you're so close. You can do this! look at the baby... how cute, how chubby, he's so close to meeting the world, come. gather your strength, you're a solider, you can achieve the impossible. Give me one more big push and i promise, this will end very soon." he said in between contractions, just as the baby was about to slip back in, the next one built up. Caesar's heart skipped a beat seeing Victor again gathered his strength, and just like he said, with one final big push, one that had Victor howling so loud.... the baby slipped through.

"the baby's here! we have a boy Victor... "
Victor was encouraged by the others words, despite how impossible it felt and despite how stuck the child was inside of him he couldn't stop them from wanting to be born. He needed to help them and he did his best to do so as he gripped onto the dudes of the tub and he panted in the brief respite between contractions before he was curling up again. His face clinching up and turning red as he pushed his hardest, he could almost hear their cries already as he struggled to birth their large body. It must've been at least 10 or more pounds of baby that was coming out of his tight pucker that barely dilated enough for the size of them.

He groaned, laughing at Caesar as he spoke, the lack of air getting to him as he thought about this being the hard part when the head had barely made it out of him in the beginning. This baby had at least taken an hour to birth and was still just inside of him and he grunted as he felt a twitch, they were so ready to take their first breath already and he was so ready to finally rid them of his body. "FUCK!" He howled and he couldn't help himself as he came suddenly and explosively when the baby fell out of him, his body convulsed from the peak of his orgasm and he fainted for a few seconds. Before waking up to the wailing of their first child, he blinked weakly and looked down as the baby was brought and laid against his chest and belly. "Oh my god..." He was speechless, it was one of the biggest babies he's ever seen, ten pounds was right, here their son was squirming against his chest. Hiccuping as he cried against him and he held his warm, chubby body close, hugging them to him gently,"Look at you..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar was too busy lifting the baby out of water, he didn't noticee the huge orgasm Victor reached by birthing their son - if he had, he would have considered it a blessing. at least his husband wasn't getting nothing out of all this agony. Caesar could only smile looking at the big baby in his hands. Even in the water, he felt heavy - too heavy for a new born really. He lifted him out of the water and laid him gently on Victor's chest, too busy admiring his featuresa nd his perfect little hands and feet to notice his husbnad was out of it.

"Victor?" the urge came when he didn't hear a response from Victor. He looked down and was alarmed when he saw his eyes closed. He was about to shake him when he finally came to it, blinking as he opened those brilliant eyes and responded to the baby on his chest, the one he struggled for so long to birth. "yea look at him... a big strong boy. he had inherited your physique, that's for sure." he smiled, beaming like the proud father he was, holding Victor and the baby gently in his arms.

Just then, the crowd finally came and the nurse came barging through with the doula following him "OH my god! that's..... you two gotta come out RIGHT AWAY! get out of that filthy water...." the crew of people following the doula was soon taking over the situation, dragging both guys out of the tub.
Victor barely realized that he had fainted for a few moments, despite the warm water he shivered from his orgasm and goosebumps rose on his skin. Perking his nipples and their son nosed against his chest, mouthing over his nipple in search of food which came out as warm milk. He smiled down at him,"I love him." He laughed softly, he already felt pride grow within him like a warm heat in his chest and he kissed his head softly. His hair was soft and he smiled as he hugged him to his chest as the baby suckled,"Already hungry." He murmured and rubbed his back.

Though their silence with the gentle mewls of the feeding baby wasn't long, when finally the doula broke through the door and their comfort with her fussing. He frowned as the baby was startled and looked confused at the sounds before starting to cry again,"It's filthy because I just gave birth. Where were you?" He asked her and wanted to argue as their boy was taken from him, hissing as a few of her crew came to drag him up and out of the water. "The tub feels nice though." He complained.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"i was called away to tend to another case. Now Sir, you are not supposed to be in water. that's where the evil spirits would get through to the mother's body. You should come out at once." the middle-aged lady said impatiently, instrructing for wet nurse to take over the bbay. "And you shouldn't be feeding your baby yourself! who knows how it would affect..." she stopped herself, giving Victor a weary look, clearly uncomfortable with his body.

Her lips were thin as she dragged him up. "now you, Sir, you go get dressed for decency's sake. we would take over the care of your husband. go wait outside now." she said in her sharp voice. "But i want to be with Victor! look, i have delivered our baby... and where are you taking him?" he said sharply at the nurse attempting to swaddle their newborn son, who was howling and crying, not satisfied with all the intrusions - and also unhappy about his meal that was abruptly cut short.

"Aren't you a gentleman? then act like one and let us do our job." the doula snapped and dragged Victor towards the room, not minding the discomfort it could cause the man who'd just given birth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,347 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,952 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,401 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,922 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,501 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,289 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,843 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,938 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,363 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,670 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM