The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Victor hadn't gotten much of his motor function back as suddenly the nurse was dragging him up and he grimaced in pain as he struggled to his feet. Feeling as if the next baby would have fell out of him if they weren't so big, he moaned softly and held onto her and the wall best he could. He was wet and lumbering as he struggled to lift his leg and step out of the tub, doing his best not to fall. "I don't want any clothes on. It's too hot and I'm sticky." He complained, walking with her outside of the bathroom without much struggle to the bedroom. He was too out of it to understand who this woman was who was going to help him with the next two babies,"Let me hold him again. He's scared." Victor groaned as he sank down onto the bed,"Caesar don't go, I don't want him to." He reached for his husband but was pushed down against the bed on his back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"sir, you have to give some sympathy to our eyes, please. We are all ladies and you HAVE to be covered, we did not want to be exposed to anything more than what was absolutely necessary." another lady wrapped a robe onto Victor anyway, the garment resembling an oversized pajama for a lady. The soft white dress immediately clasped onto Victor's body, and the midsection was tightly clasped with the belly still too big to be accommodated.

The group struggled forward and Caesar was left there, frantically pulling on his clothes attempting to get the baby back for Victor, stumbling after the wetnurse as he heard Victor's call. "I'm here love, I WILL be here." he glared at the lady who attempted to hold him outside, and forced himself in anyway. "i'm not going to get into your way, and didn't you hear him? give the baby back to..." he was approaching the wetnurse but had to stop abruptly when he found she had opened her dress and was stuffing her nipple into the wailing baby's mouth. The young man could only turn away at this embarrassing moment. "err, Victor, the baby's feeding. hmm, and what are you doing?" he frowned looking at the doula assuming the position between Victor's legs. she also instructed for someone to stuff a cloth into Victor's mouth. 
"I don't give a shit, I'm the one paying you for your services and I'm the one giving birth." He frowned at her,"You act as if you've never seen a male carrier before." He complained, it seemed as if the old Victor was coming out more with how this woman came in and started treating them. He was too pregnant, too tired, and in a bit too much pain to care about the attitude he gave her. Grunting as they wrapped him in an uncomfortable gown, he panted softly at how it squeezed his belly and breasts. Being alone with Caesar seemed like a better bet than being with this woman who didn't even seem to care about his well being.

"Feeding? What-?" He hated the idea of a wet nurse, a stranger giving his son her nipple to suckle from, he shook his head and tried sitting up as he was laid down on the bed. Victor groaned as the pain started up again, along with the stress of the women forcing all of this upon him, he turned his face away from the cloth, waving his hand,"I don't want it." He didn't care if he woke the entire mansion with his screams, he tried looking for Caesar and reached for him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"contrary to what you think, I have seen and delivered countless male carriers. It was simply for the sake of my crew that I asked you to be clothed. So please, Sir, stop pretending you're the one who knew what was going on and listen to us." the lady said indignantly, continuing to fuss over Victor. There were 2 strong ladies stationed on either side of Victor, keeping him pressed down on the bed. they would hold on his shoulder whenever he attmpeted to move. "Stop moving about, Sir, that would have made it an extremely difficult job for us." the sharp voice of the lady again came through.

"erm yes vvictor... they are feeding him..." Caesar confirmed, trying to make his way through the wall of ladies in front of him, separting him with his husband. He frowned at how he was isolated, but he was larger than them and physcially fitter, so at one small gap in their 'guard', he managed to reach through and took Victor's hand - then there was nothing that could stop him now. "i'm here Victor... just, let the wet nurse do this once. we still got two more to work on... we'd figure out the arrangement when we're done with this." he said sensing Victor's reluctance of letting the wet nurse in, but right now it was the only way for their first born to have a proper meal.

"Sir, if you're staying, please help in keeping Master Victor down. and make sure he wasn't screaming and wasting his energy since he had rejected the towel." the doula again said, her attitude aloof and she sounded like she knew Victor would ask for that cloth sooner or later.
He could barely breathe, the gown tight around his breasts and stomach, he grimaced and tried not to struggle as the women held him down. Too heavy and pregnant to fight against them, he just wanted this labor to be over with, but he guessed some carriers had it worse than him. He had only been in labor for a few hours and with the way it came on, he looked to Caesar as he squeezed through to get to him. Their hands coming together in a tight grasp, he grimaced again,"I don't like it. It's disgusting." He complained, trying to look past the woman to his son but he couldn't see from his place on the bed,"My mother fed me, why can't I do the same?"

Victor didn't have much time to state his point as he was groaning, his legs squirming somewhat as he struggled to find a position he wanted to stay in to no avail. He could only stay on his back, gritting his teeth but nodding at Caesar,"Okay." He murmured and he laid his head back for a few moments, taking in breaths but moaning as his stomach tightened again. He shook his head,"I don't need any damn...towel..." He grimaced and shut his eyes,"Fuck..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"breasfeeding would have your breast saggy - saggier even with 3 babies, so Sir, you better think twice before dismissing the wet nurse. i would recommend 3 in your case." The doula intruded. Ceasar looked at her and bit his lips hard, or he would have fought back.

"Shh it's ok, no towel... i will not let them give you the towel." Caesar reassured when the contractions hit again.

the doula looked beetween Victor's legs, she pulled up his half-filled cock and squeezed it tight enough it wilted. "we gotta get this thing restrained." she said while Victor yelped out loud in pain, his cock wilted under the sudden attack. She snapped a cockring through it and pulled it up, holding and fixing it on his belly. "Gotta get it out of the way." she added.

"Alright, let's see." She rubbed her hands and shoved 3 fingers into Victor.
"I think I can get by with some saggy tits. I don't think my husband minds them." He glanced up to Caesar and then to her again, he didn't like her but he knew it would most likely take hours to get another doula out to his fathers house. Pressing himself into his husband more and groaning as his legs fell open, pushing briefly but she was grabbing his shaft roughly and he cried aloud. "Fuck- What the fuck are you doing?" He grit his teeth, groaning and attempting to squirm away but he was held down.

He opened his mouth to argue but as the fingers pushed into his ass he couldn't breath as he saw white, head falling back and a silent scream escaping him,"Stop- Stop!" His toes curled in the sheets and he dug his nails into Caesar's hand tightly. His head falling back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar giggled at the frustrated glance from the doula. "oh yea, your husband doesn't mind it at all. In fact, your husband finds them rather attractive." Caesar pushed away some strands of hair that was stuck onto Victor's face with how sweaty he had become, then pressed a loving kiss on him.

Apparetnly that wasn't somehting the doula approved of either, and she sort of signalled for the other ladies to come into the way, tryng to pry Caesar away which he fought off by glaring at them.

then Caesar was startled by how roughly his husband was treated. "Stop what are you doing!" he yelled and pressed closer to Victor when he could only drop back onto the bed when his husband grabbed him so tight. "You are hurting him!" he growled shoving the doula away from Victor, so her fingers slipped out as the lady lost her balance and fell back onto the end of the bed, needing the other ladies to hold her so she wouldn't drop to the floor. "Even i know not to hurt him like that! for god's sake he has just delivered... couldn't you show him more care?" Caeaar yelled and cradled Victor in his arms, unable to imagine how much pian his husband had just endured to let out that shriek of pain.
He gripped onto Caesar tighter, he felt worried, knowing he wouldn't be able to do this if his husband wasn't right beside him, especially when his battered hole was forced open more. It felt as if he was being ripped apart, he sobbed weakly and pressed his face into Caesar's chest, his body shuddering with pain. He dragged in ragged breaths and whimpered as he gripped onto his husband tightly,"Jus get her away from me, please-"He complained in a whimper,"I don't want her here." The man groaned, his head falling back as he rocked his hips, pushing hard as his belly tightened again with the next contraction.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"shhh I'm here. I will be looking after you. Get out, couldn't you hear what Victor was saying? Get out!" Caesar barked at the group of ladies, clutching his husband tight on his chest while he groaned and pushed again. He held him up to make it easier for the man to push, helping Victor while the ladies were all stupefied stnading there.

"What? no way! i wasn't hired by you, sir! I am hired by the master of this house! i had striked a deal with the master and my job was to help Mr Victor here. Who are you dare ordering us..." the lady said grumpily, reclaiming her place, she again shoved fingers into Victor to stretch him. "Believe, me, this is only going to do you good. this will help the baby come out faster... ah i can feel the head. When you pushed enough, I can pull the baby out holding the head." she said licking her lips, looking every bit as violent as she sounded.

"no! get off MY husband." Caesar growled, but the lady was prepared this time and the shove on her shoulder didn't move her. "no, we are close. ANother push and maybe i can yank the baby out already." she said stubbornly. "My fee's based on how efficiently i can deliver the baby...." she said, pushing her finger further in to force open Victor's abused canal.

Victor gripped the backs of his thighs as he struggled to bear down on the large form within him, grimacing again and tossing his head back against Caesar's chest. He panted,"Let me speak with my father, please, I'm sure he'll tell you what I'm saying to you." He whimpered, looking towards the door weakly and then to her again, screaming again as his battered hole was forced open again, his face turned red. He just wanted their baby to be safe, he didn't care if it took forever, he could handle it, his heart tightened in fear,"No! No!" He struggled away from her on the bed,"Be careful with them, I don't care what you do to me, but please!" He sobbed again, he kicked her again, trying to defend himself,"Fuck you! Get away from me!" He cried,"Caesar, help-" He whimpered, but another contraction was forcing its way through him and he cried again as he pushed again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar had had enough and he pulled Victor further up his chest. "Get out! i dont' care who hired you, right now you are doing more harm than good, and i demand you to get out right NOW!" he glared at the lady, moving Victor enough that the doula's fingers slipped out of the canal. "Shh Victor, it's going to be alright, this lady wouldn't be near you and hurt our babies." he muttered to the whimpering man, helping him sit up so he could push in a half squat, his legs were trembling and unable to hold himself still, so Caesar reached out to get hold of his thighs and pulled them up. "Victor, push, push our baby out." he whispered into Victor's ears as the ladies stopped what they were doing.

"Get out! why are you still here!" Caesar again said. There were fury in his eyes and the Governor's son was really letting his anger through. The young man had some hidden anger all his life and he usually had it under control since the last violent birht of Victor's, but these ladies had successfully got that side of him out again, and that threat in his tone was enough to ahve the crowd scurrying away in time with Victor's pained shriek with another attempt of pushing.

"That's right, good job Victor, the baby's coming." Caesar held onto his husband, watching fluid dripping from his canal staining the sheets. "push through the burn baby, i know you can do it."

Victor moaned as he was pulled up against Caesar's chest, he struggled to stay there with how his body struggled to stay upright when the pain peaked. He groaned, even without her fingers within him he felt himself widen around the head that came out of him slowly. With Caesar's help he squatted on top of the bed, his face as bright as a tomato as he bore down on that heavy form inside of him. If their first son was any indication of the size of these babies the way his belly hung between his thighs was another hint at the intense struggle he would go through to birth their children. Victor cried out and his head fell back, he dragged in ragged breaths, the head was right there, he could feel it, but sadly it wasn't coming any faster than their first child.

"I can't... I can't do this again..." He whispered, but he knew he had to, there was no other choice, his thighs trembled and his belly heaved with his breathing. "Oh my god..." He moaned and laid his head against Caesars, panting and shaking his head,"Why is it so big? I can't... It's too big." He bit down on his lip and shook his head, his hand grasping his husbands shoulder tightly, body shivering from the struggle of keeping himself upright.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(this is so hot .... LOL i couldn't resist it when teh carrier kept complaining the baby's too big! i'm enjoying this so much i am a little guilty xD i hope you are finding me beginning to catch up with your quality.... )

Victor's belly dropped low in his pelvis and the bump was still so large. with 2 babies in there. His belly looked like it could fall off any moment with how heavy it was. Caesar offered to lift it up a slight bit, not really finding it any less heavy than before even though their first born was out.

"you can Victor, you can. You are strong, and this is natural. Our baby will come naturally, we just have to keep trying." he said glaring at the hustling lady, stressing on the "naturally". "You can do this, you're a strong soldier love. You are a fighter. Keep doing it, our babies depend on you." he stroked his overly filled bump and felt a tiny kick from within. "You have big babies, coz they are strong like you. Can't help with the genes." Caesar smiled pressing a kiss on teh sweaty cheeks of the larger man, holding him steady by his hips as the struggle started again. the effort from Victor was obvious from his trembling, Caesar did his best to anchor his laboring love in the continuous waves of pain and pressure.

"The baby's coming bit by bit, don't lose your focus Victor. You have delivered our first boy, you are going to dot his again. take a deep breath babe, breath." he whispered sensing another huge contraction building. 
((XD, that's understandable. Yeah I've noticed you and plenty of the other non native English speakers on the site have gotten much better.))

The pressure was maddening, he was trapped in his own body with no where to go, he groaned and pusher his face into his husbands chest as he was held. Victor thought he would tear in half from the force of the child so close to falling out of him but his rim was keeping the head from escaping. The unborn was too big and his hole was just a little bit too small for it to come out easily, he moaned when Caesar lifted his belly up slightly but it made the pressure worse even. As he shook his head slowly, he didn't believe in himself, he couldn't do this, but he couldn't stop now.

His brows knit together and he groaned again, biting down on his lip as he breathed heavily through his nose, still pressing himself against his husband. He moaned weakly again,"Fuck... I fucking blame you... You fucking... Nh...." He rocked his hips slowly as he squatted there on the bed, squeezing his eyes shut and bearing down once again with a long groan. Though the kissing and rubbing relaxed him, his rising panic had calmed with his touches even as he pushed as hard as he could.

Glad to have Caesar to keep him upright, he squeezed his eyes shut as he turned red in the face, groaning in pain as the contraction reached its peak. He yelped as the head came forward with a lucky push and slipped out of him but not without tearing him. He whimpered, tears seeping from his eyes but he kept his mouth shut as he kept moving his hips, giving himself something to focus on. With the twin girls, he remembered what it felt like to tear, but this time it wasn't so bad, it was just a little tear and if he kept calm he could keep his ass from hurting even worse.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((Haha well, we got practice don't we ;) that's bound to make us improve!))

"You can blame me all you want, but remember i love you so much." Caesar whispered to Victor, clutching him tight and broke into a small smile when Vicotr was expressing his frustration like this. He took Victor closer when he was having that precious break and hid his wince when he felt the overbearing pain through the trembles.

Caesar held Victor in the next push and that yelp from his husband was coupled with a small trickle of fluid. With 2 babies born, there wasn't much fluid left in Victor. "Oh my god..." Caesar reached down to feel the littlehead,where he could only see the tip of it through Victor's still big belly. "oh god a full head of hair! you are so strong babe...." he pressed kisses on Victor, congratulating him and stroked his belly - when he stopped dead at the bloodstain he had smeared on Victor.

"Shoot... you are bleeding." Caesar swallowed uneasily. he knew there was a chance for him to tear, but to see this much blood... Caesar nibbled on Victor's neck and whispered. "Alright... yea, this is ok. We've beent hrough this once, no reason why we couldn't get through another one." he muttered, recalling hte bloody scenes from the twin girls. He let Victor sway as he liked. "You are good, you are handling this so well. This would be alright, our baby's gonna come very soon. You see, just the shoulders now." he said, oblivious to the tremor in his voice. "and after that, just one more baby. A piece of cake huh?"
Victor had wrapped his arms around Caesars shoulders and balanced himself as best he could with his husbands help, clutching onto him tightly. He panted weakly and pressed their heads together, groaning softly as he rocked his hips slowly, smiling at the kisses he was given. The man pressed a hand to the others on his belly, his thighs trembled as he squatted there on the bed, moaning and shifting his weight on his feet.

"Yea." He nodded weakly when he mentioned he was bleeding, he had felt it before when he had birthed the girls,"It's okay. I'm okay." He breathed, biting down on his lip, "Lay me down, it hurts." He said, relaxing as he was kissed again and felt like one of the luckiest people,"After the first time I should be able to do anything." He said and gripped his husbands shoulder, hissing as another contraction started and he was pushing again. Even before being laid back down, he bore down, moaning and grasping at his hair tightly as he struggled to push with the same strength as before.

"Don't worry. You shouldn't be the one worrying. You helped me survive this before." He murmured to him, even though he knew the memories weren't fond between them considering his first birth, he wished to stay hopeful and move on from their past. Nodding,"Piece of cake." He groaned loudly and tossed his head back with a cry of pain, pushing out that solid form of their child, struggling to force it out of him even with the strong pushes he gave.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar tried to act strong and swallow the pained yelp when his hair was grasped and pulled, but a small gasp escaped either way and he felt like such a wimp when his husband had been heroically pushing out their big babies and enduring such excruciating pains. He took Victor and continued to lay him down when he tensed up and started pushing again. He couldn't juggle the mutiple tasks on hand, scrambling to pull over the pillows, he propper Victor up as best as he could before releasing him onto it.

"y-yea... You will be fine." Caesar kept up with an uneasy smile. The blood wasn't excesssive he guess, but with the shoulders still about to come and the next baby.... he could only hope Victor could take it. Vcitor was a remarkably strong man, all things considered. He had maintained strong pushes even after the traumatic treatment he received from the doula, and he was still going strong. The cause for the slow progress really was because of the sizes of the babies. Caesar held up Victor's leg, holding his feet up high so he could draw some strength from him. Sat up, Ceasr was also able to watch his progress. "Good, good job Victor. I'm so proud of you, working the baby!" he announced peaking over his bulging belly, watching the head twitch and turn, surging forward at the soldier's strong pushes and again, stuck at the shoulders.

Caesar watched on and reached over to move Victor's hand behind his thigh on the other side. "Victor, try pulling your leg up. It should work." he instructed wiping away the beads of sweat formed on his forehead. This was getting very tense.

(hey sorry, now i am back from a trip!!)
"Sorry." Victor muttered when he felt Caesar tense with his last contraction, he panted as he loosened his grasp on his hair, moving close to him. Struggling to sit up more when his husband helped him open his legs more and then slowly into another squat as he panted. "Get a towel and hold it beneath me, try and stop the bleeding, or slow it-" He panted, moaning as he curled forward again and pushed hard again with the next contraction. Crying out when the shoulders pushed against his already torn hole, he whined and did his best not to fall back, he wanted to keep going but it was hard. He panted heavily and held his legs up with the help of Caesar,"I'm trying." He gasped out, struggling with the agony it took to bring their second child onto the world, the head was already out and now it was up to the shoulders. But it was taking forever to birth, he whimpered with his struggle and fell back against the pillows as he panted,"Is it too big?" He asked with a moan, he held his belly and sat more, moving to grip the backs of his thighs again,"It must be." He whined, gritting his teeth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar didn't have the time to grab the towel as Victor asked, and already the older man was crying out in pain with another push. Peeking over the still large belly, it was still visually shocking how big the baby's head appeared to be. He took the Victor closer and gently put a towel on his wound - there was in teh end something useful in what material was left behind by the doula.

"good, good you're doing ok...." caesar muttered wiping away sweat on his own forehead. "it's not gonna be too big... our first baby's big enough, so you will manage." he said pressing a kiss on Victor's belly that mountained over his frame. "it's going to be alright... you are pushing brilliantly, everything's on the right track. You are doing this Victor. You are a champion." Caesar said with bright eyes, looking at the solider with admiration. "you are my pride..." he muttered pressing the towel a little harder onto the bleeding tear, holding it intact while the baby's shoulder again slammed against his abused opening. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,631 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,049 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,609 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,038 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,670 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,329 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,870 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,029 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,806 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,716 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM